What's new

Temple demolished in Pakistan,Gold Ornaments stolen in 'hurried' operation

I never said it was nation wide, so why bring it up?
And according to this article, it is for eating beef.

MP law: 7 yrs in jail for eating beef, cops can raid on mere suspicion - Indian Express

Thats what I said, MP is the only state where eating beef is legally not allowed, because it is a conservative Hindu state. Its not a law I agree with, but I guess thats what the people of MP want. There are other somewhat conservative states where cow slaughter is not allowed, but eating beef is legal. Then the remaining majority of the states have no laws regarding beef.

P.S. The M.P law hasnt been implemented even once so far.

it doesn't matter if it has not been implemented or is only in one state, the facts are that legally in India you can be sent to jail for 7 years simply for eating beef.

Now you people want to lecture us on our faith and ideology, but why don't you first purge this silliness from yours?

it doesn't matter if it has not been implemented or is only in one state, the facts are that legally in India you can be sent to jail for 7 years simply for eating beef.

Now you people want to lecture us on our faith and ideology, but why don't you first purge this silliness from yours?

That is only the case of Madhya Pradesh.No one can implement these silly laws,Unlike your blasphemy laws.

That is only the case of Madhya Pradesh.No one can implement these silly laws,Unlike your blasphemy laws.

So your Laws are so impotent that no one can implement them?
That sure does explain all the communal violence and the murders :lol:

So your Laws are so impotent that no one can implement them?
That sure does explain all the communal violence and the murders :lol:
Kindly list all the communal violence incidents and latest figure of murders that happened in India, a nation of 1.2 billion people. Kindly keep this huge number of population in mind.

If possible, also compare it with other countries which have similar social structure like ours.

1. There is no confusion from an ideological viewpoint that Pakistan's basis/foundation of creation is wrong. A nation based on religion/race/ethnicity is simply wrong, no questions asked.

2. So is the beef eating law in MP

The difference is, in India, its just one law thats wrong. In Pakistan, its very basic foundation is wrong. Hope you get the point I was trying to make.

Kindly list all the communal violence incidents and latest figure of murders that happened in India, a nation of 1.2 billion people. Kindly keep this huge number of population in mind.

If possible, also compare it with other countries which have similar social structure like ours.

hey hey, I am not the one saying Indian can't even enforce laws. Personally I am very impressed with Indian law and order situation considering their resources and population.

It was dollarman (rap name?) who said that India can't enforce her own laws.

1. There is no confusion from an ideological viewpoint that Pakistan's basis/foundation of creation is wrong. A nation based on religion/race/ethnicity is simply wrong, no questions asked.

The difference is, in India, its just one law thats wrong. In Pakistan, its very basic foundation is wrong. Hope you get the point I was trying to make.

and a nation built on Stockholm syndrome for their British capturers is also wrong.
We can get into this but it will just lead to the thread being closed and possibly banning.
So chose your words carefully.

hey hey, I am not the one saying Indian can't even enforce laws. Personally I am very impressed with Indian law and order situation considering their resources and population.

It was dollarman (rap name?) who said that India can't enforce her own laws.

and a nation built on Stockholm syndrome for their British capturers is also wrong.
We can get into this but it will just lead to the thread being closed and possibly banning.
So chose your words carefully.

I think pakistan is the last country to talk about Stockholm syndrome and for various examples ;)

Lolz who told you this BS that eating beef legally in india will end up 7 years in jail ?Beef is restricted only in Gujrat not in other parts of india.There is a halal beef center which is rightly located in the central market of my town which is owned by the state govt are there are thousand of joints where u can enjoy beef kababs in open ,then where it is illegal ... kabhi India aajao Bhai phir baaat karo

Sad state of affairs in the country which goes to street for every small minor incident to coreligionists any where in the world and then on their lands they knock centuries old temple to ground!! Nice, good justice!! I can now very well understand your concerns for muslims in other countries!

Also, this is not a one off incident of temple being razed to ground in the land of pure!! I think their purification attempts are going on for years and we keep hearing such a news every few month or so..

Ameen Lakhani --> A convert who bulldozed the very same place his ancestors used to go and worship!! I just wished he would have taken Syed, Mohammed, Chand etc etc surname instead of insulting surname of huge number of Hindu Lakhani families..

Anyways, I don't see any stopping of such a things.. There is no hope left anymore!!

This is the problem. Instead of telling people that Muslims are not bigots, you would make better use of that time de-toxifying people like Rafay. Then there would be no need to actually tell people.

At least he is doing some good work. But what about you?
You are the supporter of party which destroyed mosque(s) in India...

By the way your signature hates only "Indian Secularists". Do u get i what i mean?

The Hindu ideological view point about Muslims was wrong and is wrong and will remains to be wrong thats why Pakistan was created and we are happy to be Pakistanis.

period.

The very existance if Hindu dominated India is wrong in the first place where you can not welcome others into your Hinduism and at the same time can not keep equality even among your own Hindu population on basis of cast.

Back
Top Bottom