What's new

Temple demolished in Pakistan,Gold Ornaments stolen in 'hurried' operation

why? we don't emulate the British like you people do.

Not sure what made you think we emulate brits. If its about secularism, communal peace measures, quest for nation's progress, then I will say yes.

And You dont emulate them like us simply because you can't.You look better emulating Saudi fanatics and you too know that.All the mess happening in your country is just because of your race of being more muslims than your last generations were.

And RUSTY, is law of eating beef in India has anything to do with TEMPLES & HINDUS IN PAKISTAN?

Of course you don't :rolleyes:

You boot lickers are still under colonization.

really?
Last time I checked it was Bollywood aping Hollywood.
It was your people getting into clubbing culture and all that non-sense.

and who are the ones licking boots? the people who protest everything the west does, or the ones who are trying to be a cheap imitation of them. :lol:

Not sure what made you think we emulate brits. If its about secularism, communal peace measures, quest for nation's progress, then I will say yes.

And You dont emulate them like us simply because you can't.You look better emulating Saudi fanatics and you too know that.All the mess happening in your country is just because of your race of being more muslims than your last generations were.

And RUSTY, is law of eating beef in India has anything to do with TEMPLES & HINDUS IN PAKISTAN?

:blah:

You people and your insecurities. :rolleyes:

You are projecting your humiliation of 1000 years of subservience on us and trying to claim that we are something we are not.

You people need to do some deep introspective and stop projecting on others.

really?
Last time I checked it was Bollywood aping Hollywood.
It was your people getting into clubbing culture and all that non-sense.

and who are the ones licking boots? the people who protest everything the west does, or the ones who are trying to be a cheap imitation of them. :lol:

Come now. Don't tell me you people don't have nightclubs and strip clubs :disagree:

I always knew Mujrawood err.. Lollywood was 100% pakistani ;)

Come now. Don't tell me you people don't have nightclubs and strip clubs :disagree:

I always knew Mujrawood err.. Lollywood was 100% pakistani ;)

Legally we don't :D

and hay, at least "murjawood" is 100% indigenous instead of that cheap knockoff called Bollywood.

and hay, at least "murjawood" is 100% indigenous instead of that cheap knockoff called Bollywood.

That's actually an insult to your ladies. But whatever, you people wouldn't know the difference :enjoy:

That's actually an insult to your ladies. But whatever, you people wouldn't know the difference :enjoy:

running from the point I see
I know that it's hard to defend accusations that you people are a cheap copy of the west.

:blah:

You people and your insecurities. :rolleyes:

You are projecting your humiliation of 1000 years of subservience on us and trying to claim that we are something we are not.

You people need to do some deep introspective and stop projecting on others.

Dude watch your face in mirror while talking about 1000 years of humiliation thing. It was NORTH WEST regions of India whichj is present Pakistan which was invaded, raped, looted and humiliated by incomming invaders right from Alexender to Abdali.

We the original people of this land are very little effected than the provinces in which you live now.Majority of our population is still what their ancestors were several thousands before. Figure about your population.

Its pretty funny to see converts are dancing that they accepted the religion of invaders.

But Pakistan still have British time laws with interest based banking system.

man, you are talking about one of the worst governed country in history.
I am talking about the people.
You cannot deny that Pakistan has resisted aping westerners while Indians are flocking to it.
I saw MTV India a few years ago in was just like living in the west but with brown people and bad accents.

it doesn't matter if it has not been implemented or is only in one state, the facts are that legally in India you can be sent to jail for 7 years simply for eating beef.

Now you people want to lecture us on our faith and ideology, but why don't you first purge this silliness from yours?

Looks like something you just pulled out yr mushraf. There is no such law in India. In India you are free to eat anything barring cow meat.

Before pointing any finger kindly explain how do you explain this bizzare behaviour dispalyed by yr state.

You folks make people sign they consider Ahmedis no muslim on passport forms.
You folks used lamed of adjective to describe yr reltaionship with panda.

Ok you win.

Mujrawood is 100% Pakistani but its major part of its population follows religion of FOREIGN LAND.

Bollywood copies Hollywood but people of India follows religion of their OWN LAND and ANCESTORS.

What will be you proud of??

Dude watch your face in mirror while talking about 1000 years of humiliation thing. It was NORTH WEST regions of India whichj is present Pakistan which was invaded, raped, looted and humiliated by incomming invaders right from Alexender to Abdali.

We the original people of this land are very little effected than the provinces in which you live now.Majority of our population is still what their ancestors were several thousands before. Figure about your population.

Its pretty funny to see converts are dancing that they accepted the religion of invaders.

yeah the "original" people are actually the Australasian who are mostly confined to South India now days. And your culture, Language, and Religion came from the Aryan invaders, who you people called the "noble people"
They did such a good job of conquering your minds that thousands of years later you people get violently upset at the suggestions that thy were invaders. Talk about Stockholm Syndrom.

And really? only Pakistan got invaded? so you mean the Muslims, the Mughals, the British were imaginary? get real man.

man, you are talking about one of the worst governed country in history.
I am talking about the people.
You cannot deny that Pakistan has resisted aping westerners while Indians are flocking to it.
I saw MTV India a few years ago in was just like living in the west but with brown people and bad accents.

That not true, Pakistanis have deep passion to settle in UK or USA including your MNAs.

Ok you win.

Mujrawood is 100% Pakistani but its major part of its population follows religion of FOREIGN LAND.

Bollywood copies Hollywood but people of India follows religion of their OWN LAND and ANCESTORS.

Really? You think Hinduism is 100% indigenous?
Man, I swear on my life I know a guy who is Hindu and his mother prays to Jesus.
Now Jesus is Hindu as well?
The funny thing is that I have heard of a few stories like these.

Oh and let's not forget the influence of the Aryan invaders on Hinduism.

Ok you win.

Mujra is Indian dance not Pakistani but Pakistan made it vulgar from an clean art form.

Back
Top Bottom