What's new

Temperature over 35°C, Xinjiang Urumqi floods city streets to help the locals to beat summer heat

You call 35° summer heat?
We are a country with a temperate monsoon climate. This temperature is already very hot for us Chinese people.

Communist propaganda.
Yes. In many Chinese cities, when the temperature exceeds 35 degrees, our govt will carry out such propaganda.

Why does the Indian govt never promote for Indians? Even once is fine.

Last edited:
Indians here repeatedly accuse China of " genociding" Xinjiang locals, but the reality is if the safe situation hit India, their government does nothing for their people, they can only dream about the "genocide life" in Xinjiang

35 degree is nothing.
We viets can stand from 39 - 42 degree.

35 degree is nothing.
The city where I am located is located at 28 degrees north latitude, with a historical highest temperature of 39.8 degrees (August 22, 2022).

I think cities with higher dimensions in East Asia should have a historical maximum temperature of no more than 40 degrees Celsius. Urumqi is located at 45 degrees north latitude.

BTW: Sorry, I made a mistake. I just remembered that the historical highest temperature in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan should be 4000 degrees Celsius.

Indians here repeatedly accuse China of " genociding" Xinjiang locals, but the reality is if the safe situation hit India, their government does nothing for their people, they can only dream about the "genocide life" in Xinjiang

Indians are too easily satisfied, so their govt doesn't need to give them too much.

There is a nation that, when faced with colonizers, only licks its master's boots to beg for independence, rather than using a gun to seize legal rights. Such a tame and cowardly nation will only tolerate unlimited exploitation and abuse by their govt, as long as they fabricate some rumors of a "superpower" to them. They do not deserve a better life.

The city where I am located is located at 28 degrees north latitude, with a historical highest temperature of 39.8 degrees (August 22, 2022).

I think cities with higher dimensions in East Asia should have a historical maximum temperature of no more than 40 degrees Celsius. Urumqi is located at 45 degrees north latitude.

BTW: Sorry, I made a mistake. I just remembered that the historical highest temperature in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan should be 4000 degrees Celsius.
That's cool IMO.
I think that's why when I visit China a lot people recommend to drink hot water without ice.

Here in Vietnam, we must drink water with ices, guess we become too westernized now.

Temperature over 35°C, Xinjiang Urumqi floods city streets to help the locals to beat summer heat
come on that's not even considered high

? People can die of heat stroke from this temperature, 35°C means celsius
not in desert climate , in some place with high humidity yes and 35 degree Celsius is not considered high in half the world

This summer, evil China doesn't only flood Xinjiang cities, CCP also floods rural desert regions in Xinjiang, water genocide spares no one in Xinjiang

Ebil China

Yes. In many Chinese cities, when the temperature exceeds 35 degrees, our govt will carry out such propaganda.

waste of water that could have been put to far better use such as
waterboard.png

woodcut540-d063439484d2e61f47686a3389fbbd3963ff0a02-s1400.webp

35 degree is nothing.
thats spring weather for people around Persian Gulf

global warming coming fast

Only countries with sufficient foods production will survive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom