What's new

Telangana CM KCR assured with SC status for Dalit Christians

Dear its not about hindu muslim christeian etc
see this
there is process to follow scientifc - surevy.. credible study to show they are economic and socilay backward... and administrative .. State backward comision ...governor approval etc
High Court puts reservation for Marathas on hold - The Hindu
That Maratha demand, once again - The Hindu
Dear, why Christians getting reservations in a state like Kerala where they are the richest community? Don't keep posting the same thing over and over again.

Dear, why Christians getting reservations in a state like Kerala where they are the richest community? Don't keep posting the same thing over and over again.
--
dear giving reservation to is state policy...
if reeservation goes above 50 % then SC comes..
addding some one on SC and ST.. need some proedue .. whic i m not clear .
--
kerala chirtan...
let me go thorugh it wil come back

Why would he feel so? Are you forgetting he is a Christian. NGOs are not only funded by foreigners, Indian Christian too contribute to them !
not sure if converted christians gve funds to these NGO's as most of them are poor by themselvves.. but neverthless , the funding to these ngo's from both vatican and saudi has to be stopped by the govt. to safeguard the ethos of this country...

I don't have any reservations about Reservations. However, the 2nd or 3rd generation from a family that already availed itself of these benefits should be disqualified from receiving these benefits. If the essential premise of reservation is to help these people catch up, then they should have no disadvantage once their parents have the same educational and socio-economic background as everyone else. Continuation of benefits from generation to generation sends the message that they are actually intellectually inferior.

looking at the extent of these evangelists converting the poor hindus in andhra , u stl feel hindus to be not repulsive to these missionaries and evangelists ??
I don't get what's your point. . as far as i know.. none of us getting any foreign aid for the conversion. Some people really desperate to create fuss in mass... one thing i can assure you.. still maby Christians or dalits and other minorities are victims of discrimination. .. my self faced such discrimination. . am not at all interested to bring down anyone.. there are plenty inter caste marriages in my family.. none of us never involved or forced for conversion. .. that mujaihind is nothing but false flagger...

Bihar cop kills Dalit colleague for taking front seat - Hindustan Times

Karnataka, Maharashtra top attacks on Christians - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Comparing a caste to religion? Christians are already getting reservations in South India and many other states. Whats funny that Christians are the richest religious group in a state like Kerala, yet they are getting reservations.

But Hinduwadis only like to focus on Muslim reservation while ignoring the real threat.

I think its due to the international scenario because we cant deny that there are some forces who are trying to divide Indians on the basis of religion since decades but i think Indian Hindus have already understood that Indian Muslims love their country and are even loyal to the country.

These reservation talks are going since many years but real and true Indians would see the backwardness of Indian Muslims as the backwardness of Indians.

Reservation for BC,ST,SC should continue and i am pretty sure that both the central and state governments will work to uplift the social and economic status of all Indians. Merit type of thing wont work in case of those who are financially not sound and have saw the hardship all their lives.

I don't get what's your point. . as far as i know.. none of us getting any foreign aid for the conversion. Some people really desperate to create fuss in mass... one thing i can assure you.. still maby Christians or dalits and other minorities are victims of discrimination. .. my self faced such discrimination. . am not at all interested to bring down anyone.. there are plenty inter caste marriages in my family.. none of us never involved or forced for conversion. .. that mujaihind is nothing but false flagger...

Bihar cop kills Dalit colleague for taking front seat - Hindustan Times

Karnataka, Maharashtra top attacks on Christians - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

oh common , dnt say there are no funds coming frm foreign countries in to the coffers of evangelists to carry on conversions in a.p . there are 3-4 evangelist telugu channels (ex. aradhana t.v , keerthana t.v) who jst shw christian songs and christian progs. can u say hw these channels are running without any advts. ?? frm wer do u thnk mny is being generated to run these channels ?? and then in every small twn u can see 2-3 churches are being built , frm wer are they gettng mny to build these churches , when the christian converts are poor hindus ?

surely there is still discrimination in india , especially in the rural parts .. but dont u thnk the discrimination isnt as high as it used to be and is reducing day after day ? and hw do u defend this discrimination to be used by the missionaries to convert people ?

oh common , dnt say there are no funds coming frm foreign countries in to the coffers of evangelists to carry on conversions in a.p . there are 3-4 evangelist telugu channels (ex. aradhana t.v , keerthana t.v) who jst shw christian songs and christian progs. can u say hw these channels are running without any advts. ?? frm wer do u thnk mny is being generated to run these channels ?? and then in every small twn u can see 2-3 churches are being built , frm wer are they gettng mny to build these churches , when the christian converts are poor hindus ?

surely there is still discrimination in india , especially in the rural parts .. but dont u thnk the discrimination isnt as high as it used to be and is reducing day after day ? and hw do u defend this discrimination to be used by the missionaries to convert people ?
are you insane are what.. there is Bhakti channel etc. .. which shows only Hindu prog... as far as churches concerned most of churches constructed from Kanuka*collected from Christians... don't talk nonsense. .. when you know nothing... talk to me about preachers who are there for money.. i will agree... even i hate such fellows... how im converted or other thing is my personal matter.. i don't need to take funds from others to convert. .. discrimination still exists. . it's a disease. ..

i dont defend any attacks on christians or for that matter on any religionand if u thnk christians are holding back from attacking hindus watch this..

this is a lnk of a pastor insulting b.r ambedkar in a.p

the caste system is embedded in indian culture and it cant be erased jst by converting to christianity .. in kerala there are differnt churches for low caste christians and high caste christians..

these evangelists went to the extent of promoting christianity on the hills of tirumala and insulting hindu gods
he went to the extent of calling lord venkateswaara as a false idol and satan ...

and then the ex cm y.s.r's family openly indulging in converting hindus what do u say abt it..

is it what hindus get back for there tolerance ?? and then i am not against christians as i said earlier too all christians i met in my life are similar to hindus by culture and are as patriotic as me and anyone else...many tyms u nvr knw a person to be a christian untl he confesses .. but then these missionaries and evangelists have to be stopped , we cant let poor hindus to be guinea pigs for these evangelists to make money and spread there religious count.. they can choose sme african country fr there conversions but not india...

Because of y.s.r family is converted. .. doesn't mean they allowed forced conversion. .. isn't it funny to say .. minorities forced Hindus to convert. .. as far as that fellow concerned. . almost majority Christian's made it clear... we are against such act.... yes worshiping idols are not allowed.. don't you see .. that guy tried publicity stunt..

are you insane are what.. there is Bhakti channel etc. .. which shows only Hindu prog... as far as churches concerned most of churches constructed from Kanuka*collected from Christians... don't talk nonsense. .. when you know nothing... talk to me about preachers who are there for money.. i will agree... even i hate such fellows... how im converted or other thing is my personal matter.. i don't need to take funds from others to convert. .. discrimination still exists. . it's a disease. ..

bhakti channel is being run by the promoters of NTV , which has an other news channel and is the frst and only devotional channel in the entire south indian languages and bhakti channel is the only hindu devotional channel for all the telugu peopl of tgan a.p who make up almost 80% of pop .. in contrast there are 3-4 evangelist channels fr telugu christians ?? hw in u r sane mind can explain this and then say these channels are started and are being run without any foreign funds ?/

Because of y.s.r family is converted. .. doesn't mean they allowed forced conversion. ..
c'mon dont act naive here ... everyone in a.p and tg agrees that the conversions peaked during ysr regime and after his death the pace has slowed dwn a ltl bt cnvrsn is stl happening...his own son-in-law is an evangelist himself , there is a news during elections where y.s.sharmila said there is no need fr christian cell of ysr party as the party itself is a christian party.. and then hw they used the local churches to distribute mny to voters...

surely they dnt force u to convert bt they offr u false promises and bribe u to convert ..if it might nt happnd to u ... good fr u.. bt then this is hw conversions are taking place in the state...

bhakti channel is being run by the promoters of NTV , which has an other news channel and is the frst and only devotional channel in the entire south indian languages and bhakti channel is the only hindu devotional channel for all the telugu peopl of tgan a.p who make up almost 80% of pop .. in contrast there are 3-4 evangelist channels fr telugu christians ?? hw in u r sane mind can explain this and then say these channels are started and are being run without any foreign funds ?/

so you wanted to say if there is any Christian channel it is funded by foreigners. . and if it was Hindu then it is fine.. so you mean only Hinduism specific channel is allowed??? are you aware for each program they collect 10000 rs ... you don't need big studio to run an tv channel unlike big channel.. i can see how much insecure you are... so NDTV can fund bhakti channel..

c'mon dont act naive here ... everyone in a.p and tg agrees that the conversions peaked during ysr regime and after his death the pace has slowed dwn a ltl bt cnvrsn is stl happening...his own son-in-law is an evangelist himself , there is a news during elections where y.s.sharmila said there is no need fr christian cell of ysr party as the party itself is a christian party.. and then hw they used the local churches to distribute mny to voters...

surely they dnt force u to convert bt they offr u false promises and bribe u to convert ..if it might nt happnd to u ... good fr u.. bt then this is hw conversions are taking place in the state...
what the hell you are talking about.. may be someone bribe to rant against Christian preachers... such a insecurity. .

CM is just fooling his people... even if he brings a legislation, it will be struck down as unconstitutional and void by supreme court...

please ban Christianity in India. .. lot of people suffering from Christianity phobia. .. suddenly Christians becoming hot topic in this country after BJP came into power. .. kindly declare war ...

please ban Christianity in India. .. lot of people suffering from Christianity phobia. .. suddenly Christians becoming hot topic in this country after BJP came into power. .. kindly declare war ...
why are getting angry... no body is going to ban Christianity.. but ppl. do have reservations on how missionaries are working... just like everday million of people blame hindus and RSS for everything...

Back
Top Bottom