What's new

Telangana CM KCR assured with SC status for Dalit Christians

Post Independence problems are different from Pre Independence problems.

Reservation has benefited BC, ST, SC and have uplifted social and economic status of millions of Indians.

That's why I propose this idea it will remove the need for reservation

That's why I propose this idea it will remove the need for reservation

Removing it would not benefit majority of Indians. India's working class is increasing because of the reservation only.

Last edited:
he is making a fertile grnd fr bjp to grow in the state... :enjoy:

but in reality christians r already getting reservations, in my sec there are 4 christians who got in to the clg only through reservation...
I am anti reservation. Personally.

That said, I would like to see it phased out - say kept for 2 generations and then withdrawn. That should be fair as those further back needs to be brought forward too.

I am anti reservation. Personally.

That said, I would like to see it phased out - say kept for 2 generations and then withdrawn. That should be fair as those further back needs to be brought forward too.

I will never get any benefit from Reservation but i do understand the importance of Reservation for BC,ST, SC.

What is needed is this that those BC, ST, SC who are being uplifted , should let other BC, ST and SC who are not uplifted to get benefited.

ok another mud throwing competition on Christians... because someone make a false promise to get vote banking. ... wtf is this...

Yeah,really ? Wth is going on in India against Christians ? Threads pop up every day in here.

Yeah,really ? Wth is going on in India against Christians ? Threads pop up every day in here.

Nothing is going on. Indian media is against current Government and is hell bent on Painting current government as minority hater.

There was a news about Government abolishing Christmas. It was a fake news. The correct news was that since Dec 25 is birthday of an important political leader, Government would organize an online essay competition (in which participation was not mandatory ) and award Rs2500/- to 36 best essays. ToI, which is main tabloid of India printed this as government abolishing Christmas.

Another news was about Hindus organizations converting some 200 muslims in city of Agra. Here reference of Christians came time and again as Conversion by Bribes (that conversion event was insinuated as such) is specialty of Christian missionaries in India.And since Opposition party raised the issue, GoI stated that they are ready to ban conversions, if Christians are OK with that.

another news was about Christian missionaries converting 27 Hindus in Kushinagar.

In Short, nothing serious.

Private Institution reservation is another thing.It's just a suck up policy to get more students from a community.But SC and ST status are more serious matter.It has to b approved in both the houses for a community to be included in reservation status.And I don't think Christians and Muslim are getting reservation.Not for next 5 years at least.

no sir , my clg is an affiliated clg of jntu-h , and there are christians who got in to the clg through reservations (sc/st) and the councelling is conducted by govt itself.. but none of those christians have a christians name all of them have a hindu name.. and muslims do have a reservation of 4% in telangana and a.p..

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...=opGA7x_33yEy7HP8Mq30EA&bvm=bv.82001339,d.c2E

• All-India population as per 2001 Census – 2.3% or 24.2 million
  • 1/3 of all Christian population is tribal. Of the remaining 2/3, around 70% claim backward status
  • North-east – 5.3 million tribal Christians which is 1/4 – 1/5 of the total Christian population. The North-east Christians are all tribal people
  • Orissa – 8 lakh tribal Christians
  • Bihar and Jharkhand – 1.1 million tribal Christians
  • Of the remaining 16 million Christians, 60-70% of all Christians in the southern states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Orissa are notified as OBCs with percentages varying from state to state as indicated earlier
  • Only 10% of all Christians in the country are not availing of any kind of reservation and these would be largely the Goan and the Syrian Christians.
Why are Hinduwadis letting Christians get away with such unconstitutional benefits?

Islam has nothing to do with this.

cause many tyms christian converts get away with it by not changing there names and not updating their religion in govt. certificate i guess..

Nothing is going on. Indian media is against current Government and is hell bent on Painting current government as minority hater.

There was a news about Government abolishing Christmas. It was a fake news. The correct news was that since Dec 25 is birthday of an important political leader, Government would organize an online essay competition (in which participation was not mandatory ) and award Rs2500/- to 36 best essays. ToI, which is main tabloid of India printed this as government abolishing Christmas.

Another news was about Hindus organizations converting some 200 muslims in city of Agra. Here reference of Christians came time and again as Conversion by Bribes (that conversion event was insinuated as such) is specialty of Christian missionaries in India.And since Opposition party raised the issue, GoI stated that they are ready to ban conversions, if Christians are OK with that.

another news was about Christian missionaries converting 27 Hindus in Kushinagar.

In Short, nothing serious.
am not talking about media.. rather than people becoming more and more aggressive. . since padt few months fellow Indians throwing mud on Christians.. i never involved in any religious debates.. i felt not needed. . but some guys really making nuisance against Christians.. i agree some missionaries might done stupid things.. but slamming down everyone for few ... not acceptable. .

no sir , my clg is an affiliated clg of jntu-h , and there are christians who got in to the clg through reservations (sc/st) and the councelling is conducted by govt itself.. but none of those christians have a christians name all of them have a hindu name.. and muslims do have a reservation of 4% in telangana and a.p..

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...=opGA7x_33yEy7HP8Mq30EA&bvm=bv.82001339,d.c2E

cause many tyms christian converts get away with it by not changing there names and not updating their religion in govt. certificate i guess..
even Some Hindus and BC are using SC.. i can bet on that..

even Some Hindus and BC are using SC.. i can bet on that..
surely , i am against any kind of reservation , not jst christians/muslims gtng reservations , my post was reply to the one tat said central govt. permission is needed to gve reservations to christians...

am not talking about media.. rather than people becoming more and more aggressive. . since padt few months fellow Indians throwing mud on Christians.. i never involved in any religious debates.. i felt not needed. . but some guys really making nuisance against Christians.. i agree some missionaries might done stupid things.. but slamming down everyone for few ... not acceptable. .

we have nothng against innocent christians .. every christian i met in my lyf is as patriotic towards the country as anyone else.. all we are against is the missionaries and evangelists who make chunks of money by converting poor hindus by bribing them and gvng them false promises ... if u knw the situation in tg/a.p u wl knw hw much these missionaries hav spread out in last decade and u would knw the reason for the new found anger towards missionaries...

surely , i am against any kind of reservation , not jst christians/muslims gtng reservations , my post was reply to the one tat said central govt. permission is needed to gve reservations to christians...

we have nothng against innocent christians .. every christian i met in my lyf is as patriotic towards the country as anyone else.. all we are against is the missionaries and evangelists who make chunks of money by converting poor hindus by bribing them and gvng them false promises ... if u knw the situation in tg/a.p u wl knw hw much these missionaries hav spread out in last decade and u would knw the reason for the new found anger towards missionaries...
am from Andhra.. i know condition here...

looking at the extent of these evangelists converting the poor hindus in andhra , u stl feel hindus to be not repulsive to these missionaries and evangelists ??
Why would he feel so? Are you forgetting he is a Christian. NGOs are not only funded by foreigners, Indian Christian too contribute to them !

What do you mean by that? State government can give reservations too. Christians are already getting reservation in every South Indian state.
---
that need to be done by State backward comission ...
read maratha caste reservation case in maharatrea recetrly cut don by SC..
it need scientifc and administrative clerance

that need to be done by State backward comission ...
read maratha caste reservation case in maharatrea recetrly cut don by SC..
it need scientifc and administrative clerance
Comparing a caste to religion? Christians are already getting reservations in South India and many other states. Whats funny that Christians are the richest religious group in a state like Kerala, yet they are getting reservations.

But Hinduwadis only like to focus on Muslim reservation while ignoring the real threat.

Comparing a caste to religion? Christians are already getting reservations in South India and many other states. Whats funny that Christians are the richest religious group in a state like Kerala, yet they are getting reservations.

But Hinduwadis only like to focus on Muslim reservation while ignoring the real threat.
--
Dear its not about hindu muslim christeian etc
see this
there is process to follow scientifc - surevy.. credible study to show they are economic and socilay backward... and administrative .. State backward comision ...governor approval etc
High Court puts reservation for Marathas on hold - The Hindu
That Maratha demand, once again - The Hindu

Back
Top Bottom