What's new

Telangana CM KCR assured with SC status for Dalit Christians

mujhaidind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Telangana CM KCR attended to the celebrations event at Lalitha Kala Thoram in Nampally organized by Greater Hyderabad Christians Association. He assured that the Dalit Christians are to be considered equal status scheduled castes.

Now Christians in India are creating a new caste-system in Christianity to get reservations. As if keeping Hindu names after converting was not enough.I thought they converted to escape the caste-discrimination. No words.

Hinduwadis try to oppose KCR if you have the .....

He can't. This is a feku. :D It's not in his control And he has no strength in the Center. :haha:

I welcome this statement though. Will make us get more consolidated. :agree:

He can't. This is a feku. :D It's not in his control And he has no strength in the Center. :haha:

I welcome this statement though. Will make us get more consolidated. :agree:

What do you mean by that? State government can give reservations too. Christians are already getting reservation in every South Indian state.

What do you mean by that? State government can give reservations too. Christians are already getting reservation in every South Indian state.
They cannot change it. They cannot modify it without the nod of the Center. And that's not coming. He can give reservations to his party or other corrupt machinery - thats different.

Are you getting scared by the competition? :D

he is making a fertile grnd fr bjp to grow in the state... :enjoy:

They cannot change it. They cannot modify it without the nod of the Center. And that's not coming. He can give reservations to his party or other corrupt machinery - thats different.

Are you getting scared by the competition? :D

but in reality christians r already getting reservations, in my sec there are 4 christians who got in to the clg only through reservation...

Telangana CM KCR attended to the celebrations event at Lalitha Kala Thoram in Nampally organized by Greater Hyderabad Christians Association. He assured that the Dalit Christians are to be considered equal status scheduled castes.

Now Christians in India are creating a new caste-system in Christianity to get reservations. As if keeping Hindu names after converting was not enough.I thought they converted to escape the caste-discrimination. No words.

Hinduwadis try to oppose KCR if you have the .....

Christianity & Islam are supposed to help us destroy this evil not make this problem more complicated

Central Government has already said that it wont happen.

'Not in favour to give Scheduled Castes reservation to Christian, Muslim Dalits' | Zee News
Monday, December 8, 2014
"We are not agreeable to it," Gehlot said referring to a demand by some members in the Upper House to include Dalit Christians and Dalit Muslims in reservation for SCs.

Its other issue that state governments can give reservation by starting different schemes to benefit. Congress CM YSR was trying to do that only with the reservation of Muslims in State Government.

he is making a fertile grnd fr bjp to grow in the state... :enjoy:

but in reality christians r already getting reservations, in my sec there are 4 christians who got in to the clg only through reservation...
Private Institution reservation is another thing.It's just a suck up policy to get more students from a community.But SC and ST status are more serious matter.It has to b approved in both the houses for a community to be included in reservation status.And I don't think Christians and Muslim are getting reservation.Not for next 5 years at least.

Are you getting scared by the competition?

• All-India population as per 2001 Census – 2.3% or 24.2 million
  • 1/3 of all Christian population is tribal. Of the remaining 2/3, around 70% claim backward status
  • North-east – 5.3 million tribal Christians which is 1/4 – 1/5 of the total Christian population. The North-east Christians are all tribal people
  • Orissa – 8 lakh tribal Christians
  • Bihar and Jharkhand – 1.1 million tribal Christians
  • Of the remaining 16 million Christians, 60-70% of all Christians in the southern states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Orissa are notified as OBCs with percentages varying from state to state as indicated earlier
  • Only 10% of all Christians in the country are not availing of any kind of reservation and these would be largely the Goan and the Syrian Christians.
Why are Hinduwadis letting Christians get away with such unconstitutional benefits?

Christianity & Islam are supposed to help us destroy this evil not make this problem more complicated
Islam has nothing to do with this.

In some states we will see different schemes for minority community under the state governments. State Governments will receive aid packages from the central government for upliftment of the people in which both the majority and minority communities.

• All-India population as per 2001 Census – 2.3% or 24.2 million
  • 1/3 of all Christian population is tribal. Of the remaining 2/3, around 70% claim backward status
  • North-east – 5.3 million tribal Christians which is 1/4 – 1/5 of the total Christian population. The North-east Christians are all tribal people
  • Orissa – 8 lakh tribal Christians
  • Bihar and Jharkhand – 1.1 million tribal Christians
  • Of the remaining 16 million Christians, 60-70% of all Christians in the southern states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Orissa are notified as OBCs with percentages varying from state to state as indicated earlier
  • Only 10% of all Christians in the country are not availing of any kind of reservation and these would be largely the Goan and the Syrian Christians.
Why are Hinduwadis letting Christians get away with such unconstitutional benefits?

Islam has nothing to do with this.

Do you know why hundreds of people converted to Islam in Sub Continent it was becuz many of them wanted to escape this caste system
That's why even the concept of Muslim Dalits or Christian Dalits is outrageous
Clearly all these so called religions have failed to provide them this the only solution now is atheism

ok another mud throwing competition on Christians... because someone make a false promise to get vote banking. ... wtf is this...

Do you know why hundreds of people converted to Islam in Sub Continent it was becuz many of them wanted to escape this caste system
That's why even the concept of Muslim Dalits or Christian Dalits is outrageous
Clearly all these so called religions have failed to provide them this the only solution now is atheism

I think its different from state to state and region to region. Buddhists and jains even become Muslims and Christians in large numbers as some regions.

I think its different from state to state and region to region. Buddhists and jains even become Muslims and Christians in large numbers as some regions.

That's becuz people want to avail the benefit of reservations

That's becuz people want to avail the benefit of reservations

Post Independence problems are different from Pre Independence problems.

Reservation has benefited BC, ST, SC and have uplifted social and economic status of millions of Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom