What's new

Teen attacked after parents refuse to give him up for ISIS(In Mumbai)

Do the NIA and IB send regular updates and advisories to you?

If not, what are you basing your cozy assumptions of safety on?

On my trust and faith in Indian Citizens. On my understanding of India and its people and our society and our govt. On my understanding of human nature.

That will be the most anti-muslim activity tha Modi gov. will do. (According to @mujhaidind)
then he should be included in the hanging list :D
we need to learn from china in this case, (and some times I think our govt. should go in dictatorship mode for terrorism) Faisla On the spot, shoot the bloody Jihadis and Terrorists.
These guys are maligning the 180 million peace loving muslims image.

then he should be included in the hanging list :D
we need to learn from china in this case, (and some times I think our govt. should go in dictatorship mode for terrorism) Faisla On the spot, shoot the bloody Jihadis and Terrorists.
These guys are maligning the 180 million peace loving muslims image.
You don't know Mr. Owaisi don't you? He is most concerned about "Young Bacche" being picked up by ATS and being questioned for terrorism. He wages up anti-India, ant-administration and anti-hindu violence if some fckin terrorist gets picked up in Mumbai.

You don't know Mr. Owaisi don't you? He is most concerned about "Young Bacche" being picked up by ATS and being questioned for terrorism. He wages up anti-India, ant-administration and anti-hindu violence if some fckin terrorist gets picked up in Mumbai.

Asad owaisi? I thought he was a bit mature unlike his brother who is akin to the likes of togadia though he also uses the same victimhood card/anti modi plank to garner votes. Also heard hundreds of children being freed these days from bonded labour im hyderabad

Asad owaisi? I thought he was a bit mature unlike his brother who is akin to the likes of togadia though he also uses the same victimhood card/anti modi plank to garner votes. Also heard hundreds of children being freed these days from bonded labour im hyderabad
He is worse. His brother is a pig, but this guy is human, hence worse.

You don't know Mr. Owaisi don't you? He is most concerned about "Young Bacche"
mr. Akbaruddin Owaisi is bachha?
I have seen him escaping to say anything about akbar in TVs, he always say court will take care of that.
Are sir ji you are his elder brother, atleast say that yes his statement was wrong but NO, he always escaped from this question.
And also he should also answer about SIMI when he raise concern over muslim young bachche.

Back
Top Bottom