What's new

Teen attacked after parents refuse to give him up for ISIS(In Mumbai)

Asad owaisi? I thought he was a bit mature unlike his brother who is akin to the likes of togadia though he also uses the same victimhood card/anti modi plank to garner votes. Also heard hundreds of children being freed these days from bonded labour im hyderabad

Both the brothers are scum, both have zaid hamid-like dreams & both hate Hindus.

Akbar is just more aggressive & more public with his hatred(& less smart). He's good at public-speaking & rhetoric

Asad is the more dangerous one,he did his barristers from London.He's the smarter one of the duo . He may not make shameless speeches like his brother, but he shares the same thoughts like him!!
If you ask me, his brains & silence make him more dangerous than his brother as he is the one who makes up the strategies+policies.

Why are these maulvis trying too hard to malign the image of India and Indian Muslims?
Our govt. Should hang them in act of supporting terrorism.

Because these MOFO understand one language and one language only, i hope and pray Indian authorities give it to them HARD and fast.Shoot them between the eyes and send the bill for the bullet to the family.

Whatever he's clever and here to stay, good thing about AIMIM wherever they contest is minority vote slipping from hands of khangress
@magudi ummm NO. Wherever these two go, they will only radicalize the local muslims+ bring riots+ make the local muslims more anti-Hindu!!
It's no co-incidence that many jihadis+jihadi wannabes are from Hyderabad/TG

As a Hyderabadi, I would rather take Congress over MIM.

EDIT1:- & regarding bonded labour... Yes, you are right.. Many people hire children'(from North India, WB & TG) to work for them :( . @wolfschanzze can elaborate better+answer your questions about MIM.

@magudi ummm NO. Wherever these two go, they will only radicalize the local muslims+ bring riots+ make the local muslims more anti-Hindu!!
It's no co-incidence that many jihadis+jihadi wannabes are from Hyderabad/TG

As a Hyderabadi, I would rather take Congress over MIM.

True but if recent Maharashtra polls are any indication then our Muslim brothers don't feel the same, so i expect same results elsewhere they contest. Like i said earlier it has also got lot go do with victim hood card played by owaisis now that bjp is in power it only strengthens their game.

Mumbra is still under the radar though. They've become cleverer. Now they do not attack from the font. If that were to happen, its pretty straightforward after that. Happened in the 90s, will happen again. Bomb blasts or no bomb blasts. Now they use it as a launch pad, and do their crap elsewhere, remotely. So Mumbaikars go on with their lives. Its a frenetic megapolis. No one has time to breathe. So as long as people are not stepping on their balls, nobody really give a damn. Which is why Mumbra is more dangerous than Bhindi Bazaar, pala gulli, Bishti mohalla, et al. Those were in the heartland. They could not be missed, could not be tolerated. Pushback was inevitable. This is secluded. Was a dump, a backwater pigsty. The government has brought in development, roads, construction is going on. But get off the main eastern express highway, headed to Ghodbunder, its still the same old pigsty its always been. Filthy.

Where are you from Mumbai man...... You described Mumbra just like I would do. I hate that place..... stinky, crowded and pathetic. Even in Mumbai p[roper where I stay, sad to say this, but some places in Jogeshwari/ Kurla are cropping up who can give Mumbra a run for its money :(

Where are you from Mumbai man...... You described Mumbra just like I would do. I hate that place..... stinky, crowded and pathetic. Even in Mumbai p[roper where I stay, sad to say this, but some places in Jogeshwari/ Kurla are cropping up who can give Mumbra a run for its money :(

Not from Mumbai man. I come and go. Family. Friends. Girlfriends. Nightlife. Then back to books.

He has gone more fundamentalist recently. Always keep a watch on the forehead. Not a conclusive sign per se. But a definite red flag.
Absolutely. Many won't understand what you said. And its best not to clarify. :P

I don't do anything that does not grow from the earth man. :astagh:
Neither do I. :D

No not that. I wear the Afghani suit with the fez cap on. Complete with the kohl and attar. :D I also frequented mosques in Hyderabad. They are also quite strongly anti Hindu.

LMAOOOOO do you have anything else to do in your life besides infiltrating the Muslims? First you infiltrated the madarsas now you headed all the way down to Hyderabad from your "home" in IOK to infiltrate mosques with anti Hindu feelings. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom