What's new

Teen attacked after parents refuse to give him up for ISIS(In Mumbai)

There are plenty of us who start bombing and stuff. What exactly do Naxals do ? Also Murder, Rape, cheating etc.

I do not think they need our sympathy anymore than we need theirs. But they certainly deserver our Respect. or do we differ on that ?

I think they get a lot of respect from common people in India. Love and friendship even. One on one.

As a community though, there is definite wariness and suspicion. Can you blame the country for that?

Mushrooms are tasty. Some magic mushrooms give you a solid high as well. But some pretty mushrooms are damn lethal. Ben known to kill people. Will you go bindaas eating mushrooms carefree?

I think they get a lot of respect from common people in India. One on one.

As a community though, there is definite wariness and suspicion. Can you blame the country for that?

Mushrooms are tasty. Some magic mushrooms give you a solid high as well. But some pretty mushrooms are damn lethal. Ben known to kill people. Will you go bindaas eating mushrooms carefree?

No, wariness and suspicion is understandable. However stereotyping is not. That becomes a Racist and people practising it are practising Racism. (yes, it goes beyond "race").

You cannot go around calling all mushrooms growing in Vrindavan forest as poisonous.

This very thread started as a thread on a muslim parents struggle against terrorist recruiters BECAUSE Govt. of the day did not snip the danger in the bud. The simple reality is the govt. failed those parents and the kids.

Not to mention the struggle of that muslim kid to lead a normal life.

No, wariness and suspicion is understandable. However stereotyping is not. That becomes a Racist and people practising it are practising Racism. (yes, it goes beyond "race").

You cannot go around calling all mushrooms growing in Vrindavan forest as poisonous.

In the context of this discussion my friend, Mumbra forest is known to be fertile soil for the most lethal mushrooms, high population density per sq. km.

Nothing racist about acknowledging that.

NOT acknowledging that is being an apologist.

In the context of this discussion my friend, Mumbra forest is known to be fertile soil for the most lethal mushrooms, high population density per sq. km.

Nothing racist about acknowledging that.

NOT acknowledging that is being an apologist.

Then you need to prove your assertion :disagree: ........... not doing so only proves Racism.

This very thread started as a thread on a muslim parents struggle against terrorist recruiters BECAUSE Govt. of the day did not snip the danger in the bud. The simple reality is the govt. failed those parents and the kids.

Not to mention the struggle of that muslim kid to lead a normal life.

On this thread you have people appreciating both the boy and his parents. The ire is towards the mullas. And yes, there are more mullas in Mumbra than those like this boy and his parents.

I know. The place is gone. It has crossed the threshold. Nothing short of mass arrests and summary executions can save it. Islamists have conquered that place.

Better to put these ISIS fanboys to some productive use.

arbeit_macht_frei.jpg

Then you need to prove your assertion :disagree: ........... not doing so only proves Racism.

I don't need to prove, because I have many friends who move in those circles, and many many stories and anecdotes. Mumbai may be a huge city, but with the correct company, an open mind, and your ear to the ground, you can and will learn a lot.

You only need to get burned once to learn to fear fire. To know what fire is. Years down the road you don't need to carry a blistered hand to show to people as proof. You know, that's enough to put you on your guard. You can only do so much by telling others (like you) that fire will burn you. If you still want to give fire the benefit of the doubt and try putting your hand into it to disprove or discredit me, be my guest. Just don't expect me to share your naivete.

On this thread you have people appreciating both the boy and his parents. The ire is towards the mullas. And yes, there are more mullas in Mumbra than those like this boy and his parents.

Why appreciate the boy and his parents as if it is something extraordinary ? It is the normal and natural response of any parent or child.

What was extraordinary is the brazenness of the terrorist recruiters.

Again there is no proof that the majority of the mullas in Mumbra subscribe to such fanatic ideology. I would suspect that they do not. Else there would have been a lot more trouble.

I don't need to prove, because I have many friends who move in those circles, and many many stories and anecdotes. Mumbai may be a huge city, but with the correct company, an open mind, and your ear to the ground, you can and will learn a lot.

You need to prove it for your benefit , not mine. TO defend your good name. I don't care either way.

Why appreciate the boy and his parents as if it is something extraordinary ? It is the normal and natural response of any parent or child.

Then you have very little idea of the sort of guts needed, or the dangers that family faces today. Mortal danger.

What was extraordinary is the brazenness of the terrorist recruiters.

Commonplace in Mumbra. Its their fiefdom. Sharia law reign supreme there. One of the no-go areas luminaries like Bobby Jindal and our own @mujhaidind refer to.

What's extraordinary is that someone resisted.

Again there is no proof that the majority of the mullas in Mumbra subscribe to such fanatic ideology. I would suspect that they do not. Else there would have been a lot more trouble.

Wait. The bomb is ticking. As a mumbaikar you will be one of the first to know.

You need to prove it for your benefit , not mine. TO defend your good name. I don't care either way.

I can live a lot easier with a bad name than without my head.

Then you have very little idea of the sort of guts needed, or the dangers that family faces today. Mortal danger.

Commonplace in Mumbra. Its their fiefdom. Sharia law reign supreme there. One of the no-go areas luminaries like Bobby Jindal and our own @mujhaidind refer to.

What's extraordinary is that someone resisted.

Wait. The bomb is ticking. As a mumbaikar you will be one of the first to know.

I can live a lot easier with a bad name than without my head.

There you go again with your conspiracy theories. :disagree:

I would rather trust the NIA and the IB than your theories. Especially after Modi came to power.

Better to put these ISIS fanboys to some productive use.

They are planning something similar for us. No, something worse.

They are have not been in trouble because everyone likes them. These guys are popular. They are doing something for the Ummah. This boy and his parents spoilt the show for them.
so only proves Racism
We belong to the same race.

In any case, where are you from, good sir? :)

T
They are have not been in trouble because everyone likes them. These guys are popular. They are doing something for the Ummah. This boy and his parents spoilt the show for them.

We belong to the same race.

In any case, where are you from, good sir? :)

......and dawood was not in trouble because everybody liked him too :cheesy: ............... the muslims OR Hindus do not exactly Trust the Police. The muslims especially have good reason not to trust them.

LOL. You did not recognize me this time ? :lol: ............. sala tiku fence sitter.

......and dawood was not in trouble because everybody liked him too :cheesy: ............... the muslims OR Hindus do not exactly Trust the Police. The muslims especially have good reason not to trust them.

LOL. You did not recognize me this time ? :lol: ............. sala tiku fence sitter.
Yeah, it is good. Mumbai police has done well to instill fear into the jihadis. Or prospective jihadis. Go live in Mumbra...oh wait...do you? o_O

There you go again with your conspiracy theories. :disagree:

I would rather trust the NIA and the IB than your theories. Especially after Modi came to power.

Do the NIA and IB send regular updates and advisories to you?

If not, what are you basing your cozy assumptions of safety on?

Back
Top Bottom