What's new

Tarek Fateh Goes to India and calls Indian Minorities Behanc*** and Terrorists

This guy is a stupid psychopath mental case...living on welfare dollars of Canada..and a celebrity in india..which speaks about the standards of Indian mindset..

Urdu is a binding force for all Pakistanis . If they make Punjabi , Pashto , Sindhi or any Balochi it won't be acceptable to rest of the ethnicties . The very same reason Capital was shifted from Karachi to Islamabad in a neutral area .

Agreed. What I meant was as co-national languages. Much as we have in India. Where Hindi is the mother tongue of more than 50% of Indians, is read and spoken by another 35-45% more, and understood by mostly all Indians, except maybe some pockets in the South.

Dude I think we Indians should follow the intellectual path of lot of Pakistani's who consider Zaid Hamid as a great intellectual and scholar :lol:

One thing Zaid Hamid has really opened eyes of many pakistanis and westerns is the "hindu Zionist" ideology of Bharat Akkand.

Never in my wildest dreams could I think that the right-wing hindu extremists view the whole subcontinent as their God gifted land LOL....

Dude I think we Indians should follow the intellectual path of lot of Pakistani's who consider Zaid Hamid as a great intellectual and scholar :lol:

Most Pakistanis are not fan of Zaid but whatever floats your boat.

One thing Zaid Hamid has really opened eyes of many pakistanis and westerns is the "hindu Zionist" ideology of Bharat Akkand.

Never in my wildest dreams could I think that the right-wing hindu extremists view the whole subcontinent as their God gifted land LOL....

Ziad Hamid did not have any value until Modi jee took seat..

Oh please save us this sanctimonious bs, what are you, in kindergarden? World is not some idealistic Utopia, of course I am being biased. Of course it was fine when he was anti Pakistani, its still fine, it will be fine as long as he doesn't poke his beak into India's internal issues.

And please don't lecture us about hypocrisy. Your's is a country which supports Kashmir and Palestine, as a state policy, but doesn't utter a word about Uyghurs and Kurds, just because Turkey and China happen to be "brotherly" nations.

So then cut the bullsh*t about being objective, rational and whatnot. You shown your true face, now deal with it.

Students from Punjab University (Chandigarh) exposing what a low character Fateh has.

wow am i really hearing this correct

Universities are calling Tarek Fateh in India to come give lectures and he is creating ethnic problems on campus. why would any staff member want to invite someone to give a speech who is coming along trying to make the hindu fight Muslim and Sikh minorities.

disgusting stuff from the lowest of low lives Tarek Fateh. Scumbag

in the UK we can put a ban on any british citizen preaching hate by using their words on any platform, which Tarek Fateh clearly is when he talks of sikhs and muslims in India if you complain to the police and government. I can recall the MQM leader making some speeches and metropolitan police receiving thousands of complaints about it and they put a ban on him making public or speeches in the media.

so my question is why is Canada allowing their citizen to spread fear and violence in India, Tarek Fateh is on benefits in Canada scrounging of the government for free house, free health, free allowance every month so why the hell are they letting him sprout this hate.

The pakistani community in canada really needs to make complaints about this scumbag of a person.

The guy who defended his muslim and sikh brotherr was also an Indian.

On the other hand, you guys produced like of Tarek Fateh (even if I consider your accusations right) and promoted him on international front as your representative.

The guy who defended Tarek Fateh is nobody. The guys who love Tarek Fateh are the ones who hold Indian media.

He left(ran) Pakistan decades ago. We never promoted this jerk. It is you who fell in love him to an extent that you even don't mind him abusing your people.

This is bound to Happen when some people get more than their Actual " Auqaat " :lol:
and its funny to see Indians still licking his boots after he abuse Sikhs and Muslims .. So much for been Indian first :lol:

see Ganeshwari comments on this..

Yesterday I posted an eye-witness account of the incident and tried to keep my opinions out of it. This post is about my personal point of view. My role in the entire incident was limited to those 3-4 sentences. Mustafa and Gaganwere the ones who showed true bravery. I applaud Mustafa for showing exemplary courage. He taught me how to smile and remain calm in the face of adversity. It is not easy to stand alone against hatred and racism. Gagan, hats off to you! I have known you for 9 years and have seen you several times taking a stand for the marginalised/weak/underdog. What you did yesterday was laudable. I'm proud to be your student, Dr. Simrit Kahlon. Thank you for teaching us to speak up and for leading us by example. Thank you Al Pacino Sir and Vipan Rajput for running to our defence and speaking up when so many chose to remain silent. My respect for you guys has increased tremendously. A special shoutout to everyone who had the guts to speak up for the truth (Navdeep, Harman and Kuldeep). And thank you PU for restoring our faith in the society. Glad that the authorities stood up for us. You all made it possible for the last ounce of idealism to survive in the face of growing cynicism. #SpeakTheTruthEvenIfYourVoiceShakes
Bol, ke lab azaad hai tere:
Bol, zabaan ab tak teri hai,
Tera sutwan jism hai tera –
Bol, ke jaan ab tak teri hai.
1f642.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0344837228568.348312.629668567&type=3&theater

Oh com'on. No matter what....

Shooting a child in the eye and raping young women are black as phuck. Unless you are a twisted fellow with no functioning brain, the least you could do is condemn such atrocities. Even if they are your worst enemies, how can one condone such barbarism done to little children at a massive scale?

Tariq Fatah is just sorry and sad case of intellectual dishonestly at its worst.

Yes, of course, i am a twisted bad man...I am same kind of bad man like yours where your Police army does extra judicial killing in Karachi, Balochistan and many parts of Western front of your country. Human life is lost in those part of your country too...And they are the people who deserve the same quality life in Baluchistan like we have in Kashmir..Again, i am bad, in your perspective. And of course, i am open to change my perception with a healthy discussion

Yes, of course, i am a twisted bad man...I am same kind of bad man like yours where your Police army does extra judicial killing in Karachi, Balochistan and many parts of Western front of your country. Human life is lost in those part of your country too...And they are the people who deserve the same quality life in Baluchistan like we have in Kashmir..Again, i am bad, in your perspective. And of course, i am open to change my perception with a healthy discussion

Would you be willing to condemn such atrocities on humanitarian grounds against the Indian Police and Military forces?

Why do you have to bring in irrelevant issues? Since when is Balochistan a concern for India or any Indian for that matter? It's just like if I start talking about the Moist rebels randomly. Karachi and Baluchistan are internal issues within the Pakistan state, It's not recognized by the UN nor it is politically contested by any other country. Whereas Kashmir is an internationally recognized conflict between India and Pakistan, it is a matter for state policy makers as well as public at large.

See Indians here have no idea how international law works. I feel like schooling you guys.

I for one do condemn such behaviour and I know many Pakistani's who openly condemn the extra judicial killings and torture that Pak military has done or any military for that matter. I don't care if the military has done it or any gov't or flag does it on any grounds, shooting kids in the eye is probably the most barbaric thing one can do.

Disabling a kid for lifetime is oppression and oppression is worse than killing.

Now if we go back to Tarek Fatah's logic, he has on record stated that Palestinians are responsible for destroying Palestine. Lol...what a joke of a guy!! While Israel bombs and destroys palestinians homes and communities everyday and builds a settlement for its citizens, but according to Tarek Fatah, palestinians are responsible. LOL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom