What's new

Tarek Fateh Goes to India and calls Indian Minorities Behanc*** and Terrorists

Something definitely happened

Looks like the SOB got slapped

View attachment 357136
These guys are great but they should do more...
Show tarek fateh some dollars, he will himself do whatever they want,
He will apply black polish to his face, strip his cloth till he's full monty, and do a pole dance and then let everyone slap him ... and when he is finished and wants the stash of dollars in his hand just slap him so hard that he bites the dust and losses consciousness.

must be some really bored students to want to go to a Tarek Fateh talk.

I think he is our guy inside India, he has f****d the midset if their middle classes beyond repair , inciting hate for fellow indian muslims, he should keep doing his work

So you would like us to react us with some persons facebook post????...Anyway, you have asked this question,here is my response.

1- India is for Hindustani people. And Hindustani people consists of people of Hindu, Muslim,Sikhs,Budhists and many other relgion tribes of people who adores our culture and respect the people of our nation. No one including Mr Fateh can teach us who is good or who is bad. Our faith and respect for our own citizens is not subject to be adjudged by any one....

2- Our issue with radial Islam will always exists, but that does not mean, we are against our own people. Rather we are against the people who are outside of my country and try to disturb the very noble concept of India...As long as Hindus are in majority, secularism will always prevail and every one deserve to get respect in India...

If really Mr Fateh said about this kind of sitty thing, he is loosing his dignity. But again, i will hold my judgemnet due to the fact that this is just a facebook post to even react to it.

So you would like us to react us with some persons facebook post????...Anyway, you have asked this question,here is my response.

1- India is for Hindustani people. And Hindustani people consists of people of Hindu, Muslim,Sikhs,Budhists and many other relgion tribes of people who adores our culture and respect the people of our nation. No one including Mr Fateh can teach us who is good or who is bad. Our faith and respect for our own citizens is not subject to be adjudged by any one....

2- Our issue with radial Islam will always exists, but that does not mean, we are against our own people. Rather we are against the people who are outside of my country and try to disturb the very noble concept of India...As long as Hindus are in majority, secularism will always prevail and every one deserve to get respect in India...

If really Mr Fateh said about this kind of sitty thing, he is loosing his dignity. But again, i will hold my judgemnet due to the fact that this is just a facebook post to even react to it.
Through this FB post more people will realize that what type of guy he is and the sooner you realize it the better it is these types of people only care about $$$ the more you throw at them the more they talk in your favor TF jese log:
"Paise ke pujari hote hain aur kisi ke saghe ni hote"

Through this FB post more people will realize that what type of guy he is and the sooner you realize it the better it is these types of people only care about $$$ the more you throw at them the more they talk in your favor TF jese log:
"Paise ke pujari hote hain aur kisi ke saghe ni hote"

Every one has a stake my dear friend...Like separatist in Kashmir has a stake to keep the pot boiling so that they can mint money from India and Pakistan, in the same vein , people like your Hussain Hakani and Mr Fateh will use our infighting to have their say in the India Pakistan affair. Again, it is not necessary everything that they preach is true, but we will listen whatever suits us, and rest of the things are just for listening only.

Every one has a stake my dear friend...Like separatist in Kashmir has a stake to keep the pot boiling so that they can mint money from India and Pakistan, in the same vein , people like your Hussain Hakani and Mr Fateh will use our infighting to have their say in the India Pakistan affair. Again, it is not necessary everything that they preach is true, but we will listen whatever suits us, and rest of the things are just for listening only.
No need to drag Kashmiris into this they're fighting for their independence against an oppressive regime they're sacrificing their lives for it (it's offtopic too). About this guy you're right guys like him only speaks for $$$ and those Indians who literally worship him this should be an eye opener for them. Btw what are your views on this guy?

No need to drag Kashmiris into this they're fighting for their independence against an oppressive regime they're sacrificing their lives for it (it's offtopic too). About this guy you're right guys like him only speaks for $$$ and those Indians who literally worship him this should be an eye opener for them. Btw what are your views on this guy?

You did not get my point....In a war zone, many people has different stakes. I used Kashmir has a reference, because it is a war zone in India...I feel sympathy for Kashmir people and their sufferings...But for a moment, keep aside India Pakistan rivallary and typical emotions. Think logically about Kashmir.....Sometimes i feel, even the segment of Kashmir valley and their sentiment of indepence is very sharp than many other indepent movement in other parts of the world. They why they are not getting success?? Because, every one from both sides has a huge monetary stake, and that includes Hurriyat and other separatist leaders....

Any way, i have giving a reference to the situation....So the world is not so black and white in international affair as it seemed to be. Whenever both of our nations comes to that situation, we will leave in peace.

Hi Pak fans : I see you asking for Indians to respond. If this guy Tarek said those things he is an idiot. Why should it bother you?

But then I didn't see any of you appreciate how the Hindu Ganeshwari responded to him. Doesn't that shine a mirror on the evil in you?

Felt really good after reading that :tup:

Actually, many people are really concerned about the suffering of the Kashmir valley people..But the unfortunately, these poor people are paying price for India and Pakistan rivallay...If Kashmir would have been supported by any other nation like Srilanka or even BD, i doubt it would have raised so much of emotions among my people....

Anyway, we will have much saner discussion in another thread...I do not want to be spoiler for this thread...:-)

Hi Pak fans : I see you asking for Indians to respond. If this guy Tarek said those things he is an idiot. Why should it bother you?

But then I didn't see any of you appreciate how the Hindu Ganeshwari responded to him. Doesn't that shine a mirror on the evil in you?
I am from Katas Raj and back in good days we used to host hindu visitors , its all BS created by Modi and company for the sake of next elections

Back
Top Bottom