What's new

Tareen meets Aleem, likely to announce new political party in 72 hrs

Even if all his party leaders leave, IK can still bring the educated youth to him and build a new party and still manage to win a lot of seats, but Khota consuming patwari's and boot licking chawals won't believe that, lets have a free and fair election and see how that turns out.

I agree PTI will survive and will continue to play a role in Pakistan politics, however with Jahangir Tareen, Aleem Khan forming a new political party and with 100 of PTI MNAs, MPAs joining them i believe it will harm the party. If today free and fair elections were held Pti would win but by October many more MNAs, MPAs will leave. Pervez Ellahi, SMQ are next. Moon Elahi already left. The grassroot level workers are good but will not win MNA seats, this is why Imran Khan allowed electables and tycoons in to the party.

I believe establishment plan is to finish PTI in Sindh, Balochistan and South Punjab by October, then elections can be held.

And you thought that a deranged person, a playboy, who is probably about to have his THIRD WIFE leave him--a woman who is supposed to indulge in some weird, religious incantations, and the guy talks about his 'boys worrying about him' and talks about his 'only' thing 'missing' right now, when his political workers and topbrass has left him or are in prison, facing trials under the Army Act, that this deranged, psychopath is to be 'hiking with my sons' in the northern hills of Pakistan, is the right guy??

When will reality ever hit you?? You may hate the Sharifs or the Bhuttos as much as you want to, but this mentally deranged Imran Khan guy is no different than a Jim Jones or a Hitler or an Altaf Hussein who is duping you.

I agree with alot of your comments but come on brother, Imran Khan maybe naive and emotional when it comes to politics but Nawaz, Zardari are mafias. He is way better than them. Imran Khan just made major blunders by not listening to Sheikh Rasheed, Pervez Ellahi and other politicians when confronting the establishment. Its a good feeling to think of yourself as Ayatollah Khomeini, and Erbakan but Pakistani people are very different, majority don't even understand IK message.

This is how Erbakan of Turkey suffered at the hands of their military, for 40 years until his death, even during AKP/Erdogan time he was under house arrest, he was jailed, barred, political parties banned but continued fighting till the end.

Screenshot_20230530-014022_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahah! I haven't stopped sending money to Pakistan via banking channels, and I have been doing that since April 2004, and actually increased the amount some time ago (within last 12-18 months, I don't remember, but because I could afford that).

Please don't project Imran's agenda as that of every Pakistani's agenda. We do it for our families in Pakistan. We are not doing any 'charity'.

Imran is a deranged person who even publicly asked Pakistanis to send money via 'Hundi' instead of banking channels. Do you know the consequences for such actions for Pakistan??

When will you ever love your country instead of personalities??

Thats your choice of how you want to send the money, my stance is clear IK is by no means perfect but for the moment he is the best choice compared to the status quo who have been tried and tested with minimum results, now establishment wants to repeat the same pattern with same status quo who are too corrupt with no credibility.

The damage caused by establishment to the economy is beyond repair, it will take a very long time only with an honest and capable government with right reforms.

I haven't stopped sending money to Pakistan via banking channels, and I have been doing that since April 2004, and actually increased the amount some time ago

Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day,
Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

You act as if this is something of "pride" or nationalism, all you accomplished is negative reinforcement.

Congrats on making your family dependent on you.

PDM about to get played and Mariam dream of becoming PM will remain a dream.

Even after all this manoeuvring, Haramkhor generals still won’t go for elections.

And you thought that a deranged person, a playboy, who is probably about to have his THIRD WIFE leave him--a woman who is supposed to indulge in some weird, religious incantations, and the guy talks about his 'boys worrying about him' and talks about his 'only' thing 'missing' right now, when his political workers and topbrass has left him or are in prison, facing trials under the Army Act, that this deranged, psychopath is to be 'hiking with my sons' in the northern hills of Pakistan, is the right guy??

When will reality ever hit you?? You may hate the Sharifs or the Bhuttos as much as you want to, but this mentally deranged Imran Khan guy is no different than a Jim Jones or a Hitler or an Altaf Hussein who is duping you.
The sad bit isn’t the buffoon IK - it is that the middle class is now so disenfranchised with the end of PTI that they just want to either leave Pakistan or really just have it implode and end so they can get something different.

The sad bit isn’t the buffoon IK - it is that the middle class is now so disenfranchised with the end of PTI that they just want to either leave Pakistan or really just have it implode and end so they can get something different.

'implode' is too strong a word.
Even you are in the PDF breast-beating mode? Come on, Pakistan is bigger than any personality--certainly bigger than Imran Khan. Imran Khan is a DUMB A$$ who blew away so many advantages. Have we forgotten the old Urdu saying 'Nadaan Dost se Dana Dushman Behter'? Putting a total idiot to rule over 220+ million people in a country with very challenging geopolitics is suicidal.

Imran is history and we all need to look forward. My hope is a govt of Technocrats forms and fixes things over the next 10 years, AND that Nawaz Sharif doesn't take part in Pakistani politics. I can't stand that guy either. Another confrontational dumb guy like Imran.

Even you are in the PDF breast-beating mode? Come on, Pakistan is bigger than any personality--certainly bigger than Imran Khan. Imran Khan is a DUMB A$$ who blew away so many advantages. Have we forgotten the old Urdu saying 'Nadaan Dost se Dana Dushman Behter'? Putting a total idiot to rule over 220+ million people in a country with very challenging geopolitics is suicidal.

Imran is history and we all need to look forward. My hope is a govt of Technocrats forms and fixes things over the next 10 years, AND that Nawaz Sharif doesn't take part in Pakistani politics. I can't stand that guy either. Another confrontational dumb guy like Imran.

There is a process soon to appeal Ganja's ban -- so he's coming back along with Tareen.
Regardless of how Imran Khan was, he had the trust of international investors, etc., you do not see that same appeal with the current lot. There will be no technocratic government. What I'm seeing is PPP taking the lead and Bilawal being PM.

As for Imran being history, sir, the whole country is about to be history, now even IMF is saying following the constitution.

There is a process soon to appeal Ganja's ban -- so he's coming back along with Tareen.
Regardless of how Imran Khan was, he had the trust of international investors, etc., you do not see that same appeal with the current lot. There will be no technocratic government. What I'm seeing is PPP taking the lead and Bilawal being PM.

As for Imran being history, sir, the whole country is about to be history, now even IMF is saying following the constitution.

True the way things are running, it's the inflation and debt that should be the biggest priority Instead they are trying to kill PTI, new experiments by the establishment won't fix anything in the long term. Time is very short.

This political upheaval will never end unless Pakistanis learn and end the military establishments role in politics. We will be back to this situation again in 5, 10 or 30 years from now with all neighbourly countries progressing, even Afghanistan and Pak still stuck in the same circus.

What I'm seeing is PPP taking the lead and Bilawal being PM.

PPP and Bilawal? How much do you know about Pakistani politics?
No amount of 'engineering' can make PPP get even a quarter of seats in Punjab.
The next govt. is going to be led by the Noon League with PPP given the bone in Sindh.
And I disagree with you and PDF: Pakistan is not going to be 'history' because Imran is becoming 'history'. Let's reconnect after some months or a year to see where Pakistan would be.

I don’t conflate it with personality - it is all the metrics and overall instability. PTI wasn’t IK even though many of his cultists have it so - it represents the educated middle class who at the end are what drives change.

After all - disenfranchise the middle class in the US.. what happens?

Back
Top Bottom