What's new

Jahangir Tareen's new party to be named ‘Istehkam-e-Pakistan’

FyI1Qf6WwAAuUST

He will get the same ministry, Good luck to him ....

4fef4af2d114dc503c6c71d64a3e08a4.jpg

This is a mocking, sad, image of Fawad Chaudhry.
But I am very sad to look at this pic and the fall from grace he has seen lately. He was my number one favorite in PTI--of all the people there. A 'Lota' or not, I saw a brain working in him unlike in his leader's brain.
Whatever forced Fawad to be around Jehangir Tareen, I will give him credit for not sitting besides the others and trying to hide his face, in shame.
I hope Fawad land on his feet wherever he goes next.

Write in English....this forum is for everyone.

When you support lotas and want pakistans elected government to be over thrown and then you say the elected leader should have waited...you need to be spoken in a manner you can understand. Lota language for lota supporter.
اردو میں لکھنا کسی اصول کی خلاف ورزی نہیں ہے۔ اور میں کسی لوٹے کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتا بےبنیاد الزام تراشی مت کرو۔ میں نے محظ خان صاحب سے جو سیاسی غلطیاں ہوئی ہیں ان کا ذکر کیا ہے اگر سچ نہیں سن سکتے تو انٹرنیٹ سے دور رہو۔

So this new lota party of Estab. is called IPP, how ironic, the independent power project loot and plunder coming aound.

اردو میں لکھنا کسی اصول کی خلاف ورزی نہیں ہے۔ اور میں کسی لوٹے کو سپورٹ نہیں کرتا بےبنیاد الزام تراشی مت کرو۔ میں نے محظ خان صاحب سے جو سیاسی غلطیاں ہوئی ہیں ان کا ذکر کیا ہے اگر سچ نہیں سن سکتے تو انٹرنیٹ سے دور رہو۔
Leave pointing fault about Khan shahib. Pointing faults is a Pakistani past time. What have you done for Pakistan other than talk nonsense and point fingers at khan shahib.
I suspect absolutely nothing. Time to be quiet

Leave pointing fault about Khan shahib. Pointing faults is a Pakistani past time. What have you done for Pakistan other than talk nonsense and point fingers at khan shahib.
I suspect absolutely nothing. Time to be quiet
اسی لیے کب سے کہ رہا ہوں کہ انٹرنیٹ سے دور رہو

اسی لیے کب سے کہ رہا ہوں کہ انٹرنیٹ سے دور رہو
So you have done nothing but talk shit. Now just like your stupid PDM masters a simple question makes you run.
Stop wasting bandwidth. I knew you were a loser and losers only criticise doers. IK is a doer. Now get lost and go tend to your goats

But like @Meengla is saying, PTI and IK should back off for a few years, then when the new army leadership comes then make an agreement with them that they will not cross the red line. If they allowed Mqm, PmlN to come to power then they will allow Pti aswell.
Sorry for replying to this despite being an outsider but what a sorry state of affairs this is man. Despite all the hulla boo of bringing all institutions under elected representatives, this is the best what political parties in Pak can do ? Getting into an arrangement with the army to come to power and not cross the red line ? Damn

Lol at the people thinking this is a legitimate party. I bet most of them were forced to join at gunpoint if not by blackmail.

I never thought I'd ever be cursing my own military, but here we all are.

Lanat 🖐️ on this fauj.

FyK2n_OaYAA6uxV.jpeg

They deserves Oscar awards for this fabulous acting. what you think??

Sorry for replying to this despite being an outsider but what a sorry state of affairs this is man. Despite all the hulla boo of bringing all institutions under elected representatives, this is the best what political parties in Pak can do ? Getting into an arrangement with the army to come to power and not cross the red line ? Damn

He tried everything else and there is a danger he may be harmed, the best suggestion was to back off for a few years and then come back again to push for reforms. As an outsider, what do you think is the best course of action. The aim is to bring in major reforms to make Pakistan strong welfare state. The elite, mafias, opposition parties, police, judiciary, mullahs, beaucracts
are all against it.

They deserves Oscar awards for this fabulous acting. what you think??

PTI is barking up the wrong tree here. This is politics. If they left, let them leave. They're only embarrassing themselves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom