What's new

Tamil chat

Hindi is easy to learn than Tamil.
But in SL, it has no use.

Tamil is easy to pick up. You are not learning Malayalam be thankful for that.

I actually agree with @abjktu movies can help. And ask your friends those who know Tamil.

Good to see you here :)

Tamil is easy to pick up. You are not learning Malayalam be thankful for that.

I actually agree with @abjktu movies can help. And ask your friends those who know Tamil.

Good to see you here :)

I still don't agree.

I still don't agree.
Learning Tamil is very easy for us Malayalis...just some minor changes..
Enikku is Enakku in Tamil,Ninakku is Unakku,Chollu is Sollu,Shanda is Sandai,Ariyum is Theriyum,Mazha is Malai...

I didnt face much problem in Kerala, and same is for malayalis in TN. Number pronounciations, and many others word have literally same words and meanings.

I can watch Tamil movies and if you were to speak to me In Tamil, I would understand a lot of it.

But I can' talk back in Tamil. I think I can learn it pretty quick enough.

@MarkovChain Vanakkam brother! Greetings from a keralite :-)

IMO Kannada and Telugu are easy and Malayalam is extremely tongue twisting topped with high speed accent. :pissed:
Kannada is bit hard..But its very easy for a person who knows basic Tamil and Sanskrit ...

I didnt face much problem in Kerala, and same is for malayalis in TN. Number pronounciations, and many others word have literally same words and meanings.
For me it is easy to read mallu written in english, but hard to understand when spoken. seems like a combination of Tamil an Sanskrit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom