What's new

Biden tries to chat with Royal Guards in Britain...

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Apparently,Biden started talking to Welsh Guards during his visit at Windsor castle.

King Charles tries to tell him to move on,but he stays there and keeps chatting. Then,as he leaves,he puts his arm on the king's back when he's not supposed to.

Apparently,Biden started talking to Welsh Guards during his visit at Windsor castle.

King Charles tries to tell him to move on,but he stays there and keeps chatting. Then,as he leaves,he puts his arm on the king's back when he's not supposed to.

What an old dumbass we have as a president.

Trump did the same thing - looks like neither of them was briefed or remembered the protocol!

What an old dumbass we have as a president.

To be fair, I wouldn't label a guy who became the most powerful man in the world a "dumbass."

It's just that he's too damn old and his age is finally getting to him. Plus, he contracted COVID at an age of 75+ and, as far as I can tell, it's affected him mentally.

Personally, I don't think he's fit to serve as a president, though I shudder to think of the alternative i.e a veganist chick with an Indian heritage!

P.S A bit unrelated but... has anyone seen Veep? I don't have much interest in politics, nor any respect for politicians, but the TV series is surprisingly good, or at least its first season is (so far).

Oh well.

Geriatic Joe asking if they got any young daughters to send to him and his son :pleasantry: :omghaha:

https:// t. me/node_of_time_en/5383
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂👏👏👏👍👍👍👌👌👌This is how a normal man greets a child,
he doesn’t grab her,
rub his face against hers,
bury his nose in her hair and sniff her,
put his hands all over her,
or whisper in her ear.
🇺🇸Join👉 @SGTnewsNetwork
📎Twitter▪IG▪Truth SocialRobin:

Sniffy biden

Slvbull:
Respect 🫡 this ma

Well done Biden.
Master should not recognise strange traditions of his slaves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom