What's new

Tamil chat

my false theories?
which one is false thambi?

i clearly explained the language is mixed 50% and now u come and say something.

is ur ego hurt? i exactly know this argument,i am 35 and i have been seeing this much stronger since my childhood.

3 language policy is already pan india except TN,please crawl out of ur hole in Chennai.

ur views dont seem like u udnerstood anything beyond chennai and some limited political views.

Three language policy is pan India? are schools in north India teaching dravidan language as part of curriculum?
Before you said trichy now asking me come out of Chennai? :crazy: ehuvum iliann loosu mathiri ethavadu sollada

Show me how Tamil is 50% Sanskrit? you are not demi god to say whatever you want

Three language policy is pan India?

We study Sanskrit as a third language in school and that's too very heavy loaded Sanskrit ;) You were wrong in keeping English with same category of other Indian languages, English is seen as colonial leftover in North, so people will never heartedly accept English as Lingua Franca.

@Dem!god Read the above post carefully!:lol:

Leave Hindi, I am surprised to see hate of these atheist Marxists towards our language of scriptures Sanskrit language. Thank God, India remained largely Hindu to counter this colonial garbage of Aryan or Dravidian.

Last edited:
We study Sanskrit as a third language in school and that's too very heavy loaded Sanskrit ;)

But I like Chola Warrior's earlier recommendation. North Indians should also learn a Dravidian language( preferably Kannada!;)), especially since so many come down south seeking jobs.

How good is your Sanskrit btw? Able to read Kalidasa and take in all the Upamas?:D

Three language policy is pan India? are schools in north India teaching dravidan language as part of curriculum?
Before you said trichy now asking me come out of Chennai? :crazy: ehuvum iliann loosu mathiri ethavadu sollada

Show me how Tamil is 50% Sanskrit? you are not demi god to say whatever you want

Punjab/Maharashtra/Gujarat/Bengal/Orissa and Northe eastern states teach their own language and also teach Hindi.

People like u deny opportunities for the poor because of ur ego.There are so many people who can make a much better living.

People come to mumbai even today from the southern districts without knowing an ounce of hindi and make a great living in mumbai,

I have spoken to people including some politicians and they all accept that people of TN would gladly learn passing Hindi,just enough for them to speak.

I dont know about you but the BC quota assholes of TN want to sacrifice the livelihood of poor tamils for the sake of their own politics and ego.

u shud get out of the patli gali in ur head before going n talking to people.

unna madhiri maanga madayanunga vaazhkaikkaka adimatta makkal vaazhkai oru keli koothu.

@Indischer

still hurt from the past.i can answer u also and ur baap also.

i have lived in dubai and spoken to so many workers and they all cruse the DMK for not teaching them Hindi,it is such a useful language and they get to make so much money from that.

But I like Chola Warrior's earlier recommendation. North Indians should also learn a Dravidian language( preferably Kannada!;)), especially since so many come down south seeking jobs.

How good is your Sanskrit btw? Able to read Kalidasa and take in all the Upamas?:D

so many of them learn it when they come here.

is no big deal,there need be no imposition of any language but try to ask common folks what they want instead of assuming this is what they should want.

funny that people like kanimozhi/dayanidhi maran etc learn hindi in school but the poor kids in govt schools are stuck.

aw2ro5.jpg

@Indischer

still hurt from the past.i can answer u also and ur baap also.

i have lived in dubai and spoken to so many workers and they all cruse the DMK for not teaching them Hindi,it is such a useful language and they get to make so much money from that.

so many of them learn it when they come here.

is no big deal,there need be no imposition of any language but try to ask common folks what they want instead of assuming this is what they should want.

funny that people like kanimozhi/dayanidhi maran etc learn hindi in school but the poor kids in govt schools are stuck.

:o: What are you talking about?

In any case, I believe that learning a new language is always helpful. Just that it need not be forced upon people.

Think about it, the vast majority of South Indians actually don't need/use Hindi for communication. For finding a job in South India, English is enough. So, let them learn it only when they really need it.

Aham Sanskritam vadami. :yes4: I was good at Sanskrit, still remember large part of it and still can comprehend large part of Vedic mantras after reading it. BTW Telugu is the largest spoken Dravidian language and I can speak Telugu. I have seen Kannada are very sensitive to preserve their language but I never saw any kind of paranoia against Hindi language.

Aham Sanskritam vadami. :yes4: I was good at Sanskrit, still remember large part of it and still can comprehend large part of Vedic mantras after reading it. BTW Telugu is the largest spoken Dravidian language and I can speak Telugu. I have seen Kannada are very sensitive to preserve their language but I never saw any kind of paranoia against Hindi language.

Nice!:tup: I can comprehend only the basic ones, as my vocabulary has taken a severe hit from years of neglect.

And yes, we Kannada speakers aren't very touchy about learning Hindi or for that matter, any other language. Our only plea though is for those who live in Karnataka to make some efforts to learn a bit of Kannada.:-)

@Indischer how you accommodate Sanskrit in the three languages you study in school in South.

@Indischer how you accommodate Sanskrit in the three languages you study in school in South.

Usually Hindi is mandatory till class 7. I learnt Kannada, Hindi and English till 7th, followed by Kannada, English and Sanskrit till 10th.(One can also stick to Hindi instead of Sanskrit). I had also taken Sanskrit and English for 11th and 12th(called PUC there). Nowadays though, many elite schools are offering languages like French, Spanish etc in addition to Sanskrit/Hindi after 7th.

:o: What are you talking about?

In any case, I believe that learning a new language is always helpful. Just that it need not be forced upon people.

Think about it, the vast majority of South Indians actually don't need/use Hindi for communication. For finding a job in South India, English is enough. So, let them learn it only when they really need it.

many poor people dont have the luxury to think like u and learn english only n find a job.

U cant deny them a chance to make a livelihood.

Nice!:tup: I can comprehend only the basic ones, as my vocabulary has taken a severe hit from years of neglect.

And yes, we Kannada speakers aren't very touchy about learning Hindi or for that matter, any other language. Our only plea though is for those who live in Karnataka to make some efforts to learn a bit of Kannada.:-)

Thats fairly accesible,all my cousins in Bang speak fluent kannada/telugu.

Bangalore is the meeting point of Tamil/Telugu/Kannada.

so,little difficult but yeah,kannada shud be compulsory.

many poor people dont have the luxury to think like u and learn english only n find a job.

U cant deny them a chance to make a livelihood.

Thats fairly accesible,all my cousins in Bang speak fluent kannada/telugu.

Bangalore is the meeting point of Tamil/Telugu/Kannada.

so,little difficult but yeah,kannada shud be compulsory.

That's where the TN Govt has failed, IMO. Neither can they ensure every tamilian will find a job in TN, nor have they allowed them to learn Hindi and feel confident of settling anywhere in India. But it's only a tiny fraction of people from each state that move out in search of jobs.

Kannada presently is compulsary till 5th standard. But that's not good enough. It needs to be mandatory till 10th.

@bronxbull @INDIC I pity your ignorance. I'm not marxist neither support DMK.
This is what exact thing I'm arguing about. Look you guys trying to prove everything came from Sanskrit and everyone must learn Hindi. No use arguing with these kinda people.

We study Sanskrit as a third language in school and that's too very heavy loaded Sanskrit You were wrong in keeping English with same category of other Indian languages, English is seen as colonial leftover in North, so people will never heartedly accept English as Lingua Franca.

Cricket is also colonial left over but they accepted it?
One rule for North Indians and one rule for Dravidian? wow I'm amazed with your linguistic equality. Matter of fact I sing sanskrit "hayakreevar"slogan at morning but your arguments are just plain stupid.

Punjab/Maharashtra/Gujarat/Bengal/Orissa and Northe eastern states teach their own language and also teach Hindi.

I dont know about you but the BC quota assholes of TN want to sacrifice the livelihood of poor tamils for the sake of their own politics and ego.
u shud get out of the patli gali in ur head before going n talking to people.
unna madhiri maanga madayanunga vaazhkaikkaka adimatta makkal vaazhkai oru keli koothu.

You caste mongering animal.
pakka aiyer hypocrisy lol
I have lot of brahmin friends and have seen them suffering in poverty and that's because of bad, stereotyped people like you.
Better do one thing..Go eat curd rice with degree coffee and shove your BS hypothesis to your ***.

Don't call me supporter of DMK for this..no I'm not

@Indischer You are the one who understood my point. But look at these people..still arguing sanskrit is everything and everywhere. This is why some people in Tamil Nadu don't want to have Hindi at school.
slowly these ignorant psychopaths will start asking to make Hindi official language of Tamil nadu arguing that Tamil also came from sanskrit.

Last edited:
@bronxbull @INDIC I pity your ignorance. I'm not marxist neither support DMK.
This is what exact thing I'm arguing about. Look you guys trying to prove everything came from Sanskrit and everyone must learn Hindi. No use arguing with these kinda people.

Cricket is also colonial left over but they accepted it?
One rule for North Indians and one rule for Dravidian? wow I'm amazed with your linguistic equality. Matter of fact I sing sanskrit "hayakreevar"slogan at morning but your arguments are just plain stupid.

You caste mongering animal.
pakka aiyer hypocrisy lol
I have lot of brahmin friends and have seen them suffering in poverty and that's because of bad, stereotyped people like you.
Better do one thing..Go eat curd rice with degree coffee and shove your BS hypothesis to your ***.

Don't call me supporter of DMK for this..no I'm not

@Indischer You are the one who understood my point. But look at these people..still arguing sanskrit is everything and everywhere. This is why some people in Tamil Nadu don't want to have Hindi at school.
slowly these ignorant psychopaths will start asking to make Hindi official language of Tamil nadu arguing that Tamil also came from sanskrit.

thats where u lost it.

u wont see either of us saying that.

i am merely correcting DMK propoganda,but u choose to take a bruise on ur ego instead of learning.

i am asking the TN govt not to misguide the poor people of TN and leave them in the lurch,u choose to to see everything as us vs them.

basically ur ego is not satiated and u seek to fill it by fighting an imaginary enemy.

what is the connection with cricket?

u can see the two bolded statements of urs and see the contradiction.

i said neither of them,u r just angry n losing ur head with it.

oh u really do care about poor brahmins,we help ourselves and we can help ourselves.

i eat brown rice dosai and sathu mavu kanji,channa/rajma and curd rice too.

**** u degree kumbakonam bullshit,we dont even respect rest of TN.

my father came from a poor brahmin family n became a bureaucrat,u dont know shit.

yes i am caste mongering because of the hypocritical TN society and all the BC beggars who beg for quota.

General category is enough for us and we know how to fix what.

That's where the TN Govt has failed, IMO. Neither can they ensure every tamilian will find a job in TN, nor have they allowed them to learn Hindi and feel confident of settling anywhere in India. But it's only a tiny fraction of people from each state that move out in search of jobs.

Kannada presently is compulsary till 5th standard. But that's not good enough. It needs to be mandatory till 10th.

TN people,uneducated one from southern TN go to Bombay/Army/wherever and seek livelihood.

TN people live in Srilanka/Malaysia/Singapore and speak multiple languages everywhere.

But in TN,the so called backward caste ll sit n own everything/take 30% reservation.study in matriculation schools and continue to deny other poor people means to earn a livelihood.

Back
Top Bottom