What's new

Tamil chat

and now Roopa Varma becomes the one who has defined what beauty is.
you are a thevidia munda, kana punda, kana kuthi, etc

அசோக் என்ன ஆச்சு ? ஏன் இப்படி பச்சை பச்சையா திட்ரிங்க ? இலங்கை தமிழர் பிரச்னைலே கூட இவ்வளவு கோவத்தை PDFIL காமிகலயே.

humor-7.jpg

tamil+fisher+man.jpg

dei pasangala..thayavu seithu inda ponnu kitta vai vittu thread ah thisa thiruppi vidatheenga...ava kedakara...avulukku ena prichanayo valkaila...

Ashok...anda vartaigala edit panniru pa...enna irundalum oru ponnu

Internetil Ava Ambilaya Pombilaya enru yaarukku theriyum? ava kandippa tamizharkale indirect-aa kevalapadutharan. avalukku(avan?) tamizharkal enral avaungale vida thazhnthaavar enru ninaippu. intha pu* mavalukku sariyana badil thaan koduthirukku.

Internetil Ava Ambilaya Pombilaya enru yaarukku theriyum? ava kandippa tamizharkale indirect-aa kevalapadutharan. avalukku(avan?) tamizharkal enral avaungale vida thazhnthaavar enru ninaippu. intha pu* mavalukku sariyana badil thaan koduthirukku.

Bhairava solrathu sari. ivanga arasiyal pesi intha threada moodida poraanga. this thread is fun and I enjoy it. Vittu thallunga nanbarae.

Nope. It was Indians in that thread like Vinod and VsDoc who were abusing, hardly any Iranians. Iranians usually don't abuse girlz, that is more like Indian trait.

I do not believe you are a girl regardless of mastbalochni coming to your rescue.

Regardless, when have I EVER abused you? Can you show me an example?

Can you show me an example of me abusing anyone on this forum?

Aa jaate hain kahana kahan se .....

I do not believe you are a girl regardless of mastbalochni coming to your rescue.

Regardless, when have I EVER abused you? Can you show me an example?

Can you show me an example of me abusing anyone on this forum?

Aa jaate hain kahana kahan se .....

So you are Gay then? that is even more scary, read your comment below in some other thread

Start hitting on guys your own age then.

Or at least keep the difference to a manageable Cheeni Kum-ish 20 something years.

P.S. I'm taken. :angel:

iva yaaru nammala (then indiyargala) pathi solla....irundalum..ava range ku namma irangi poganuma....avalukkum namakkum difference irukku...naam culture anda maari...moreover....ithu oru jolly thread....ithula chumma inda maari ausariga vandu polambitte irunda gaanda irukku..

athuvum illama vera ponnuga yaaravadu itha padicha uneasy ak irukkum..

What is gay about the above.

I ask you to hit on guys your own age.

And yes I'm taken.

By a woman with more class in kindergarten than you'll collect in a lifetime. :)

What is gay about the above.

I ask you to hit on guys your own age.

And yes I'm taken.

By a woman with more class in kindergarten than you'll collect in a lifetime. :)

Uncle ji, what gave u the idea that I am interested in someone like YOU (if that is you in your profile pic) :bad: Bhagwan aap ko aur aapki Biwi ko khush rakhey.

Uncle ji, what gave u the idea that I am interested in someone like YOU (if that is you in your profile pic) :bad: Bhagwan aap ko aur aapki Biwi ko khush rakhey.

I'm a doctor.

We believe in the adage that an ounce of prevention early on is better than klotons of cure later.

Thank you for your dua. Will pass it on to aunty ji later today.

Bhagwan aapko sadbuddhi de. Aap fool falo. Jiyo hazaaron saal.

Back
Top Bottom