What's new

Tamil chat

In tamil SISU means infant or children.

Sambandar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it means the same in sanskrit .

(H1) शिशु [p= 1076,2] [L=218018] m. (fr. √1. शू = श्वि) a child , infant , the young of any animal (as a calf , puppy &c ; also applied to young plants , and to the recently risen sun ; often ifc.) RV. &c

it means the same in sanskrit .

(H1) शिशु [p= 1076,2] [L=218018] m. (fr. √1. शू = श्वि) a child , infant , the young of any animal (as a calf , puppy &c ; also applied to young plants , and to the recently risen sun ; often ifc.) RV. &c

Read the 10th line of 2nd paragraph in above wiki link.

I am from Chennai

Don't be abusive, she is already abused by Iranians very often for trying to be a wannable Iranian. :lol::lol:

show me where I was abused by Iranians, u Iranians r very good with your propagandas. It is Iranians who get abused by me and then they delete my posts in Iranian sub-forum :rofl: And on top of that they send me friend requests and add me, even the moderator of Iranian forum Arian added me as a friend. If they r so nice with me, why would I abuse them ? :azn: Looks like u r jealous of Iranians, or maybe very impressed by them that u keep on bringing them in every conversation.

you thevidia munda, racist *****.
you talk too much about physical appearance where as the real beauty of the person lies in one heart

Here I would like to quote old Indian Punjabi Jatt actress Roopa Verman

"“I adore pretty faces,” says Roopa. “After all, that is what constitutes beauty which is recognizable. And, of course, it is al*ways possible to find out if a person also pos*sesses that ‘inner beauty’ one hears so much of.”

I am from Chennai

show me where I was abused by Iranians, u Iranians r very good with your propagandas. It is Iranians who get abused by me and then they delete my posts in Iranian sub-forum :rofl: And on top of that they send me friend requests and add me, even the moderator of Iranian forum Arian added me as a friend. If they r so nice with me, why would I abuse them ? :azn: Looks like u r jealous of Iranians, or maybe very impressed by them that u keep on bringing them in every conversation.

Arian deleted all of them. :)

Yes she is among the prettiest faces ever seen on cinema screens.
It was a time when acting in bollywood was considered a taboo for indian females just like its in Pakistan right now.So she had very less competition from actresses with indian-origin.

Things are changed now check out Aishwarya, Asin, Vidya, Kajol Agarwal, Madhuri, Sonali, Sonakshi, and many many more are pretty too...

I will answer you later, I am getting late.

Arian deleted all of them. :)

Nope. It was Indians in that thread like Vinod and VsDoc who were abusing, hardly any Iranians. Iranians usually don't abuse girlz, that is more like Indian trait.

Here I would like to quote old Indian Punjabi Jatt actress Roopa Verman

"“I adore pretty faces,” says Roopa. “After all, that is what constitutes beauty which is recognizable. And, of course, it is al*ways possible to find out if a person also pos*sesses that ‘inner beauty’ one hears so much of.”
and now Roopa Varma becomes the one who has defined what beauty is.
you are a thevidia munda, kana punda, kana kuthi, etc

I will answer you later, I am getting late.

Nope. It was Indians in that thread like Vinod and VsDoc who were abusing, hardly any Iranians. Iranians usually don't abuse girlz, that is more like Indian trait.

I read that secret thread, vsdoc and vinod were not there. :enjoy:

dei pasangala..thayavu seithu inda ponnu kitta vai vittu thread ah thisa thiruppi vidatheenga...ava kedakara...avulukku ena prichanayo valkaila...

Ashok...anda vartaigala edit panniru pa...enna irundalum oru ponnu

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom