What's new

Taliban will take over Afghanistan in 2017: All 16 US Intelligence agencies predict

But soviets returned back in 1989, and so will americans next year, It's the government afghanistan to decide how to run their country. Not these talibanis. Don't you think.. And yes people think Taliban as bad but Pakistani government first nurtured them like a shadow army and when they started killing their own people they decided to divide the group in 2. The good and the Bad. This type of news remains behind the screen, but many ex-pakistani veteran say so. Still Pakistani Gov. want to keep the good one for their use in Kashmir and Afghan and kill the bad One(The same which american drones are killing).
Don't you agree with me??
:undecided::undecided:

Pakistani government nurtured them?? why?? It was the American establishment that wanted them nurtured in the first place and so it happened. They successfully defeated the Soviets but for much of American disappointment that attitude of theirs wasn't merely reserved for the Soviets they would have, as they eventually did, kicked anyone out of their land who tried to rule over them. Secondly, Kashmir again?? Mark my words as long as the issue of Kashmir remains unresolved you would have a bigger threat from within and thats what the Indian state greatly overlooks in order to score some points.

So, it will be power house of terrorism again. What a gift in the middle of civilized nations. But some people from far land love to water this plant.

Pakistani government nurtured them?? why?? It was the American establishment that wanted them nurtured in the first place and so it happened. They successfully defeated the Soviets but for much of American disappointment that attitude of theirs wasn't merely reserved for the Soviets they would have, as they eventually did, kicked anyone out of their land who tried to rule over them. Secondly, Kashmir again?? Mark my words as long as the issue of Kashmir remains unresolved you would have a bigger threat from within and thats what the Indian state greatly overlooks in order to score some points.
Ok I agree with you american nurtured them at first for soviets, but after soviet return, It was pakistani government which pulled the strings of Taliban. Pakistan Gov used them in kashmir. But later this grew exponentially and surpassed over the control of pak gov. Now they are killing your people and challenging your gov. authority. If pakistan have not given them ground to expand and grow.they would not have been facing this right now.
Kashmir is integral part of India and most kashmiri feel so. Today they have much opportunity in terms of development and growth. Many kashmiri youth go for gov. jobs, even join BSF and army, which they previously hesitate. I think in coming days kashmir will become more prosperous, which it deserve to be. Yes Kashmir is a issue at border but not any more inside country.
You are always welcome to visit India and Kashmir..:cheers:
If you want..you will certainly like it. :enjoy:

After more than decade of fighting things are not going the way US had planned.

Back to the drawing board I guess.
Your mom must spit every time she cr@ps your name among her monkey friends. for the towel republic to "regain" anything must mean the got the "peace be up yours" kicked out of them. If they weren't a pack of chimp-flavored losers they wouldn't have to "regain" anything from white daddy....they would have kept it from a nation 1000's of miles from their filthy chimp kingdom. But of course they didn't. Daddy burnt the heathen out of their a$$es. Let them charge goat tax when daddy leaves....they know not to host tards on their blasted infertile soil again. That is all they need to know.

Interesting how some Pakistanis want "Good Taliban" to fully transform Afghanistan to Talibanistan...silly pipe dream of Strategic Depth still lives on in some people's mind.

Pakistan is in a loose loose situation wether talibs win or loose
only thing Pakistan can hope for is that khilafat is established in Afghanistan and all these weirdos go and live in that khilafat happily ever after

Pakistan need to control its territory including FATA, make it part of KPK or make a new province and bring law and order there including the control on the borders. Days of safe western borders are long gone, its the most unsafe border in the world now

What rocket science in this ?? LOL US already lost ANOTHER WAR in history and now begging with Talibnas and want Pakistan to collaborate with them for long term bases in Afghanistan. Unfortunately the key players not interested to support USA for long term stay and all those kuta billaas who are funding terrorism inside Pakistan pressuring US please bacha lo hamko bacha lo hamko tumharay jatay he hamare ***** phat jani hey lol nothing new about this new. The whole world knws this very well!

Afghan national army will barely exist in six months.
Most will desert or defect. Their equipment will be for sale on the black market.
Perhaps. My cousin helped train the Iraqi Army....they are still there....if not that effective. I was using sarcasm and hyperbole in my last post...but the truth remains....we don't give a damned as long as we don't hear from them again. If we do....this little round was nothing.

Back
Top Bottom