What's new

Taliban will take over Afghanistan in 2017: All 16 US Intelligence agencies predict

They should be defeated in both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Though i believe Afghan national army is now strong enough to fight them

Why would you want those Tajiks and Uzbeks to remain in power?

They will just oppress and take revenge on the Pashtuns.

Afghanistan has too much baggage from ethnic rivalry. Really, they have to let it all go to start to develop their nation.

And things will be back to square 1........

Why would you want those Tajiks and Uzbeks to remain in power?

They will just oppress and take revenge on the Pashtuns.

Afghanistan has too much baggage from ethnic rivalry. Really, they have to let it all go to start to develop their nation.

Well sir after the recent videos of the talibastards playing football with the heads of our Dear Jawans.

No matter who is killing them,Burning them to death will have my support.

pakistan should be worried.....less US presence means more load on Pak Army.....taliban is not friend of Pak any more....ex ISI sr. people and respected pak army personals are killed by taliban...
You got your facts mixed up here. There are two categories of the Taliban. One is the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani and Co) that Pakistan is covertly supporting so they take over the reins in Kabul and the second category is the TTP or Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan that is fighting the Paksitan Establishment for their own personal agendas.

So, Pakistan's grand design would have been fulfilled if they are able to install a puppet government in Kabul consisting mainly of their 'friendly' Afghan Taliban. But they will continue to wage COIN ops against the TTP who are their real enemies.

Well sir after the recent videos of the talibastards playing football with the heads of our Dear Jawans.

No matter who is killing them,Burning them to death will have my support.

To be honest, a majority of Pakistanis only support Afghan Taliban because they are fighting invaders.

The TTP on the other hand is a different issue altogether.

TTP are mercenaries, hired by enemies of Pakistan.

What is the goal of Pakistan's enemies?

To support these mercenaries so that ultimately they can control Pakistan. If these savages control Pakistan, then it gives international world the legitimacy to attack Pakistani nuclears weapons and dismantle the Army.

That is the goal of these dogs.

Why is it that Afghan Taliban are willing to negotiate? Are willing to let girls attend school?

Are willing to stop attacks on polio vaccination workers?
Taliban Calls Off Attacks On Polio Vaccine Workers In Afghanistan | ThinkProgress

Why are the TTP not willing to negotiate on anything?

Do a little more research and you will realize Afghan taliban and TTP are not the same.

Why Afghan Taliban kill Nato, but TTP only kill Pashtuns/Pakistanis?

Just think wror.

Why, you look over optimistic for Taliban return. Do you support it or are you against it..
:undecided::undecided:

I am neither crazy nor do i have suicidal tendencies to support such butchers, i was merely stating a fact that they would soon gain control over Afghanistan while that useless puppet named Karzai would be whining in his palace because that would be the only place he would be able to exert his influence anyways.

I am neither crazy nor do i have suicidal tendencies to support such butchers, i was merely stating a fact that they would soon gain control over Afghanistan while that useless puppet named Karzai would be whining in his palace because that would be the only place he would be able to exert his influence anyways.
But, election is due next year in Afghanistan. May be a more strong and dynamic government will come into power, who can stop it.
But don't pakistan Support some Talibans, for it's benefit in Afghanistan. Though I am not sure..

i
You got your facts mixed up here. ....There are two categories of the Taliban. One is the Afg han Taliban (Haqqani and Co) that Pakistan is covertly supporting so they take over the reins in Kabul and the second category is the TTP or Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan that is fighting the Paksitan Establishment for their own personal agendas.

So, Pakistan's grand design would have been fulfilled if they are able to install a puppet government in Kabul consisting mainly of their 'friendly' Afghan Taliban. But they will continue to wage COIN ops against the TTP who are their real enemies.
n my view both the talibans are same.....nothing is good for pakistan or pak army

But, election is due next year in Afghanistan. May be a more strong and dynamic government will come into power, who can stop it.
But don't pakistan Support some Talibans, for it's benefit in Afghanistan. Though I am not sure..

Do you even know how many groups of talibans are here?? Even thats debatable. Secondly forget the titles the international law supports fighting an invasive foreign power that is why many people get confused and think people are divided about the "good talibans" and the "bad talibans" while there is no such division. If Afghans are fighting for their country to protect their land from first the Soviets and now the Americans they have every right to and i won't be expecting Americans to sit back if their land gets invaded either so i would grant that same right to the rest of the world as well without exclusivity. As far as Talibans in Pakistan are concerned we have suffered far more than any other country in this battle and if we were supporting these anti Pakistan groups they wouldn't be attacking our men in uniform nor would they be spilling the blood of our people on the streets.

ttp have direct blessing from afgan taliban ...moreover its fact that panjabi muslims and people belongs to tribal area till afganistan never had more friendly environment in history ..... its bettwer for pak to kill them all...now or mever

Do you even know how many groups of talibans are here?? Even thats debatable. Secondly forget the titles the international law supports fighting an invasive foreign power that is why many people get confused and think people are divided about the "good talibans" and the "bad talibans" while there is no such division. If Afghans are fighting for their country to protect their land from first the Soviets and now the Americans they have every right to and i won't be expecting Americans to sit back if their land gets invaded either so i would grant that same right to the rest of the world as well without exclusivity. As far as Talibans in Pakistan are concerned we have suffered far more than any other country in this battle and if we were supporting these anti Pakistan groups they wouldn't be attacking our men in uniform nor would they be spilling the blood of our people on the streets.
But soviets returned back in 1989, and so will americans next year, It's the government afghanistan to decide how to run their country. Not these talibanis. Don't you think.. And yes people think Taliban as bad but Pakistani government first nurtured them like a shadow army and when they started killing their own people they decided to divide the group in 2. The good and the Bad. This type of news remains behind the screen, but many ex-pakistani veteran say so. Still Pakistani Gov. want to keep the good one for their use in Kashmir and Afghan and kill the bad One(The same which american drones are killing).
Don't you agree with me??

ttp have direct blessing from afgan taliban ...moreover its fact that panjabi muslims and people belongs to tribal area till afganistan never had more friendly environment in history ..... its bettwer for pak to kill them all...now or mever

We got our Indian kid here who knows 10x better than any think tank in the world congrats bro go get a phD you'll go far

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Though several people here will disagree, the tendency of every country, including Pakistan, to support their horses in Afghanistan to gain influence there has hurt Afghans the most and has not paid back any good to any of the supporting countries. Many people never fail to emphasize the geopolitical importance of both Afghanistan and Pakistan. In reality, it is only a geopolitical curse.

The best course of action that we have to learn from history of past three decades is that we really have to work towards true and honest peace in Afghanistan. If we, Pakistan and others, continue to feed our puppets in order to gain some kind of influence, we are really going to see more and more misery. All stakeholders have to work towards just one goal how to ensure peace and help Afghans rebuild their own country. This seems realistically difficult in getting world powers and other neighbors of Afghanistan together on this but I really think all other alternatives will lead towards failure of Afghanistan. Only if every stakeholder honestly realizes that trying to play their own game is going to hurt everyone, they can be together on this.

And as Pakistanis, we can this way ensure if there is peace in Kabul, there will be peace in our great city of Peshawar.

Back
Top Bottom