What's new

Taliban using scopes with guns

What would the reaction be to a Muslim Peace keeping force for example, form those who currently support the Taliban winning over the US/NATO?

Is it support for the Taliban, distrust and animosity towards the US/NATO, or simply a misunderstanding of what the Taliban entail, thereby placing the US in the 'aggressor' role?

I would be all for a peace keeping force from Muslim nations. In order for that to happen the Taliban would have to give up Bin Laden. Lay down their arms in favor of becoming political. Then allow Muslim nations to send peace keeping forces.

We all know that will never happen though. They would never betray Bin Laden. and the only time they would agree to a peace agreement would be so they could regroup and become stronger. Is that not what they did in the tribal regions? agree to peace and then became stronger.

^^^ Do you still think that bin ladin(a kidney patient) is alive after 8 long years?

^^^ Do you still think that bin ladin(a kidney patient) is alive after 8 long years?
There are no defintive proofs that bin Laden has that kind of health issues. Not ruling it out but there should be definitive proofs other than hearsay.

I would be all for a peace keeping force from Muslim nations. In order for that to happen the Taliban would have to give up Bin Laden. Lay down their arms in favor of becoming political. Then allow Muslim nations to send peace keeping forces.

We all know that will never happen though. They would never betray Bin Laden. and the only time they would agree to a peace agreement would be so they could regroup and become stronger. Is that not what they did in the tribal regions? agree to peace and then became stronger.

Talaban can be agreed for peace deal if US pay blood money and all property loses of Afghanistan due to invasion and leave country by replacing their troops with muslim peace keeping forces.

There are no defintive proofs that bin Laden has that kind of health issues. Not ruling it out but there should be definitive proofs other than hearsay.

Mian is right , we have not seen any vedio of OBL from last one year.

Talaban can be agreed for peace deal if US pay blood money and all property loses of Afghanistan due to invasion and leave country by replacing their troops with muslim peace keeping forces.
Yah...As if it is in our power to create such a force...And the last time there were muslim troops in Afghanistan, they became...The Taliban...!!!

Yah...As if it is in our power to create such a force...And the last time there were muslim troops in Afghanistan, they became...The Taliban...!!!

And would you care to tell who feeded them and also brought them in Afghanistan.:coffee:

This is just pathetic! The Humvee and the truck at the end of the tape were also filmed in a PBS FRONTLINE documentary. The Marines had destroyed it after it couldn't be towed out. They Taliban claim they destroyed it....

Last edited:
And would you care to tell who feeded them and also brought them in Afghanistan.:coffee:

Don't forget that the U.S. as well as Pakistan helped the fighters during the Soviet Invasion for their own motives. If we are in this mess, America has nothing to do with it. We brought it on ourselves by allowing foreign elements to take hold.

well back to the topic, recently i went to the Sitara Market, Peshawar Karkhano after a gap of 4 or 5 months, and to my surprise a lot of new equipment has arrived there. As for scopes, a lot of them were available, 1500 to 10000, i bought one for 7000 Rs for my bro, he uses AK-47 for operational duties and the scope fits right on it. It was a huge scope and definitely can be used for snipping purposes, so if the scopes are available in Peshawar, why not to Taliban. Plus there were bullet proof vests, the American style helmets, Kevlar or not, don't know. Even saw the hand held Tasers, man just to hear it crack makes u shiver. Laser pointers mostly chinese origin for pistols & guns both. Any military guy if visits peshawar, do go there, a lot of daily military use things are available specially useful when deployed or during routine exercises. Small military shovels, very light & small fold able seats, military sticks, bags and God knows what not.

Excuse me...but what about the IRAQI WMDs which were the reason for invasion. :what:

As for scopes, a lot of them were available, 1500 to 10000, i bought one for 7000 Rs for my bro, he uses AK-47 for operational duties and the scope fits right on it.

Next time buy an EOTECH sight for your brother.

Mian Asad, well the scopes available are on random basis, company i don't think are mentioned as these are available in open. No packaging. This one was cool as it had a laser pointer holder with it also,plus inside the telescope while seeing through it u can on / off green & red lights.

And wht is this EOTECH company from ??? whts the usefulness of their scopes ???

Back
Top Bottom