What's new

'No scope to stop education for women in the name of Islam': Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina to Taliban Government of Afghanistan

Rather I would legalize Mutah marriage as Iran did. Quran didn't prohibit it! Later days scriptures made it Haram!

If you have mating partner without taking financial responsibility, you can have her/him from teenage.

That will make you less interested to p.o.rn! So society will be saved!

Here is an interesting article on Mutah marriage!

No it's not halal anymore. Please read the following excerpt -

"The basic principle concerning marriage is that it should be ongoing and permanent. Temporary marriage – i.e., mut’ah marriage – was permitted at the beginning of Islam, then it was abrogated and became haram until the Day of Judgement.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) forbade mut’ah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade mut’ah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3979; Muslim, 1407) "

"The basic principle concerning marriage is that it should be ongoing and permanent. Temporary marriage – i.e., mut’ah marriage – was permitted at the beginning of Islam, then it was abrogated and became haram until the Day of Judgement.

Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) forbade mut’ah marriage and the meat of domestic donkeys at the time of Khaybar. According to another report, he forbade mut’ah marriage at the time of Khaybar and he forbade the meat of tame donkeys. (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3979; Muslim, 1407) "

@leonblack08 bhai , thanks for the link! Okay then tell me how to solve the problem? As you see nowadays even women are expected to marry after study and getting a job , let alone men!

So if they have to wait to get the taste of mating till marriage, then how many people actually wait for that long?

IMHO , I see that deprivation of physical relationship is actually making people dependant on p.o.rn!

In old days people get married earlier! My mother and aunties got married when they were 14-16!

Men also got married at 20/22 years old , or even earlier in rural areas!

But this system looks impossible in today's reality!

And I think it's ( delaying marriage) is actually leaning people towards pre marital relationship, or making them visiting prostitutes , and both are Haram you know!

And people who don't have such options are doing masterbation regularly, that is severely bad for health!

In the modern world where internet p.o.rn is available with only one click , then now many people can control their desire, I have no idea, and IMHO , deprivation of sex ( due to very late marriage ) is making people addicted to p.o.rn!

That's truly became severe problem!

Last edited:
@leonblack08 bhai , thanks for the link! Okay then tell me how to solve the problem? As you see nowadays even women are expected to marry after study and getting a job , let alone men!

So if they have to wait to get the taste of mating till marriage, then how many people actually wait for that long?

IMHO , I see that deprivation of physical relationship is actually making people dependant on p.o.rn!

In old days people get married earlier! My mother and aunties got married when they were 14-16!

But this system looks impossible in today's reality!

And I think it's ( delaying marriage) is actually leaning people towards pre marital relationship, or making them visiting prostitutes , and both are Haram you know!

And people who don't have such options are doing masterbation regularly, that is severely bad for health!

Delaying of marriage is huge problem. And Bangladeshi parents are to be blamed the most. They will say things like, let my son become "established" or let my daughter finish her masters. And that takes them to 30+ age. It's all about the parents' ego.

They say early marriage is not good because the guys are not responsible yet in their early 20s. People start to develop responsibilities when they are in a situation of being responsible. If they are never in a position to be responsible, how will they learn about it. No wonder I see growing number of man-childs in their 30s in Bangladesh now.

Men in BD are also to blame. Everyone wants that sophisticated city girl. Why don't they venture out and look for someone who is practicing, family oriented and looking to get married. Even if they are from villages or small towns. Let those sophisticated career girls regret their choices when at 30 they start feeling the desire to get married and become mother. But by that point they are in a race against time.

The recommended option for men is already there. First of all men do not need permission from their parents to marry. If the father of the bride agrees, the guy can get married.

If the guy is not financially able to get married, then the recommended guidance per Prophet (PBUH) is to pray and fast, which curbs the sexual instincts.

If I am not wrong Indonesia legalized it specially to attract tourists in a halal way. It is still better than sex tourism that we see in countries like Thailand.

Hei dude, whats wrong with you dude. This practice has been crack down. Dont believe on Fox news

WTF the medias see it normal, in Indonesia Mutah is not normal, that is just prostitution. Indonesia is Sunni and not Shiah who legalize Mutah married (contract married)

Prostitution is a crime in Indonesia

WTF is halal way

Last edited:
Rather I would legalize Mutah marriage as Iran did. Quran didn't prohibit it! Later days scriptures made it Haram!

If you have mating partner without taking financial responsibility, you can have her/him from teenage.

That will make you less interested to p.o.rn! So society will be saved!

Here is an interesting article on Mutah marriage!

I have read whole Quran verses, no there is no verse in Quran legalizing Mutah.

Mutah I believe come from weak Hadith. How come Mutah is legal when prophet Muhammad said that divorce will make Allah throne is saking because His angry. Divorce can still be done in Islam if the marriage is already like Hell.

Marriage in Islam means it should be forever, dunya and akherat. Divorce is still allowed only when the marriage is found to be hell. Women that gets abused by her husband for example has the right to get out of the married

Last edited:

I doubt about this Hadith. If it were narrated by Hazrat Ali, then how come Shias are practicing Mutah marriage? There must have other Hadiths which permits Mutah marriage. Hadiths can be quite contradictory from one another. Most important thing is Quran do not forbid Mutah marriage. Quran is the only consistent Book in Islam. You can take or reject Hadith based on your conscience. Hadiths were compiled 200-300 years after Prophet Muhammad's death. I have read that, mutah marriage was practiced throughout the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad and first caliph Hazrat Abu Bakar. It was Hazrat Omar who bannd this during his Caliphate. Hazrat Omar may have some reason to ban it during his time but his decision can not be binding for all Muslims in all ages.

We should not give as much importance to a Hadith as Quran. Only Hadith can not become a sole authority biding for all Muslims. Most important thing is Quran did not forbid it. This Hadith which alleges Prophet Muhammad forbid Mutah can be doubtful or overcome with other Hadiths. Do you know, a kind of Mutah marriage even exist among Sunni Muslims. It is called Misyar. It is widespread in Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries. Misyar is legal in Arab countries. I don't think Saudi religious Sheikhs would have permitted Misyar if there was no strong basis in Islamic scriptures.

I think, the current ojection of Misyar and Mutah marriage among Muslims is due to our modern sentivity and idea of marriage. Islam is more practical in this case.

Last edited:
I doubt about this Hadith. If it were narrated by Hazrat Ali, then how come Shias are practicing Mutah marriage? There must have other Hadiths which permits Mutah marriage. Hadiths can be quite contradictory from one another. Most important thing is Quran do not forbid Mutah marriage. Quran is the only consistent Book in Islam. You can take or reject Hadith based on your conscience. Hadiths were compiled 200-300 years after Prophet Muhammad's death. I have read that, mutah marriage was practiced throughout the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad and first caliph Hazrat Abu Bakar. It was Hazrat Omar who bannd this during his Caliphate. Hazrat Omar may have some reason to ban it during his time but his decision can not be binding for all Muslims in all ages.

We should not give as much importance to a Hadith as Quran. Only Hadith can not become a sole authority biding for all Muslims. Most important thing is Quran did not forbid it. This Hadith which alleges Prophet Muhammad forbid Mutah can be doubtful or overcome with other Hadiths. Do you know, a kind of Mutah marriage even exist among Sunni Muslims. It is called Misyar. It is widespread in Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries. Misyar is legal in Arab countries. I don't think Saudi religious Sheikhs would have permitted Misyar if there was no strong basis in Islamic scriptures.

I think, the current ojection of Misyar and Mutah marriage among Muslims is due to our modern sentivity and idea of marriage. Islam is more practical in this case.
@Homo Sapiens , exactly! Quran is our Golden standard. It's dogma!

And Hadiths can only be considered as Hadith ( speech of Rasulullah (pbuh) , if they doesn't contradict the holy Quran!

Like ,here is an interesting Hadith from Bukhari ! It clearly shows us that Quran sharif is enough for us!

Last edited:
I have read whole Quran verses, no there is no verse in Quran legalizing Mutah.

Mutah I believe come from weak Hadith. How come Mutah is legal when prophet Muhammad said that divorce will make Allah throne is saking because His angry. Divorce can still be done in Islam if the marriage is already like Hell.

Marriage in Islam means it should be forever, dunya and akherat. Divorce is still allowed only when the marriage is found to be hell. Women that gets abused by her husband for example has the right to get out of the married
@Indos , perhaps, surah Nisa verse 24 is speaking about Mutah! Sunnis don't accept Mutah , but shias do!

But I would humbly like to skip the discussion , because it will trigger sectarian debate!

However, If you thoroughly read the link ( that's in the post you quoted) , you will know ,they have a great point.

Pls read the part of this article of that source!

“Sahaba refrained from going to their wivies during Ramadhan, but some used to commit mistakes due to which this verse was revealed. It is narrated in one tradition that such mistake was committed by several men that also included Umar Bin Khattab, who after Mahgrib prayers did intercourse with his wife. Then people launched complaints about it before Prophet and then these blessed verses were revealed. According to one tradition. When Umar came to the Prophet and told Him the story, He said: ‘O Umar, I had not expected this from you’. Thus, this verse was revealed”
Tafseer Ibn Katheer (Urdu), Volume 1 page 41 (Dehli)

Qadi Thanaullah Pani Patti al-Hanafi records the following in his authority work Tafseer Mazhari:

“Bukhari has narrated from Hadrath Bura [ra] that when the fasts of Ramadhan were made obligatory, people refrained from going to their wives for the whole month of Ramadhan but incidentally some men did intercourse with their wives, therefore Allah [swt] revealed the verse: ‘Allah knew that you acted unfaitfully to yourselves’. Imam Ahmed, Ibn Jareer and Ibn Abi Hatim have narrated from Abdullah Ibn Ka’ab who narrated from his father that the condition of the people during Ramadhan was such that if someone sleeps in the evening, then eating, drinking and approaching his wife would get Haram and will remain so till the time of Iftaar next day. One night Umar [ra] got late while chatting with the Holy Prophet , when he returned home, he planned to do intercourse with his wife, she objected and argued that she had slept but Umar argued that he wasn’t slept, after that he started doing intercourse with her and similar act was committed by Ka’ab bin Malik [ra]. Next morning, Umar [ra] told the incident to Holy Prophet “
Tafseer Mazhari, Volume 1 pages 251-252 !

So if Sahabas ( including Hazrat Umar ) can't control their desire even for the month of Ramadan , then I have doubt that people like us ( who's Iman is actually nothing compared to Sahabas) can control our desire!

If the guy is not financially able to get married, then the recommended guidance per Prophet (PBUH) is to pray and fast, which curbs the sexual instincts.

@leonblack08 Bhai! With rest of your part more or less I agree!

Ps - Sorry @Indos , other than sura Nisa verse 24 ( considered by some as mutah verse ) , the message was actually for the quoted part of Leon brother! I think I mixed up! Okay now I quoted and mentioned him as well!

But if you suggest the same , it's for you too!

Last edited:
@Indos , perhaps, surah Nisa verse 24 is speaking about Mutah! Sunnis don't accept Mutah , but shias do!

But I would humbly like to skip the discussion , because it will trigger sectarian debate!

However, If you thoroughly read the link ( that's in the post you quoted) , you will know ,they have a great point.

Pls read the part of this article of that source!

“Sahaba refrained from going to their wivies during Ramadhan, but some used to commit mistakes due to which this verse was revealed. It is narrated in one tradition that such mistake was committed by several men that also included Umar Bin Khattab, who after Mahgrib prayers did intercourse with his wife. Then people launched complaints about it before Prophet and then these blessed verses were revealed. According to one tradition. When Umar came to the Prophet and told Him the story, He said: ‘O Umar, I had not expected this from you’. Thus, this verse was revealed”
Tafseer Ibn Katheer (Urdu), Volume 1 page 41 (Dehli)

Qadi Thanaullah Pani Patti al-Hanafi records the following in his authority work Tafseer Mazhari:

“Bukhari has narrated from Hadrath Bura [ra] that when the fasts of Ramadhan were made obligatory, people refrained from going to their wives for the whole month of Ramadhan but incidentally some men did intercourse with their wives, therefore Allah [swt] revealed the verse: ‘Allah knew that you acted unfaitfully to yourselves’. Imam Ahmed, Ibn Jareer and Ibn Abi Hatim have narrated from Abdullah Ibn Ka’ab who narrated from his father that the condition of the people during Ramadhan was such that if someone sleeps in the evening, then eating, drinking and approaching his wife would get Haram and will remain so till the time of Iftaar next day. One night Umar [ra] got late while chatting with the Holy Prophet , when he returned home, he planned to do intercourse with his wife, she objected and argued that she had slept but Umar argued that he wasn’t slept, after that he started doing intercourse with her and similar act was committed by Ka’ab bin Malik [ra]. Next morning, Umar [ra] told the incident to Holy Prophet “
Tafseer Mazhari, Volume 1 pages 251-252 !

So if Sahabas ( including Hazrat Umar ) can't control their desire even for the month of Ramadan , then I have doubt that people like us ( who's Iman is actually nothing compared to Sahabas) can control our desire!

That is not Quran that you show us, that is Hadith. Where in that Hadith showing Mutah married ? The hadith you show us shows that Sahabah cannot withstand their desire with their own wife, this event cannot legitimize Mutah Married at all as some Muslim like to relate it

This is Quran, An Nisa verse 24

Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

The Quran doesnt talk about Mutah, it is about normal marriage. In Islam of course the men needs to spend some money when they want to marry a women, it is called as Mahar

Maher (alternately transliterated as mahr, mahar, mehr, or mehrieh) is a contract some Muslims enter into upon marriage. In Islamic law, it is a gift or contribution made by the husband-to-be to his wife-to-be, for her exclusive property, as a mark of respect for the bride, and as recognition of her independence

And of course men needs wealth to marry any woman since in Islam men is responsible on the financial of the family while women dont have obligation for that matter. We cannot marry women if we dont have jobs, unless we are ready to have family under fragile situation and men is not really respected if they cannot become the source of income of their family.

Last edited:
Giving mahar in Islam is similar like Western/Modern time men give wedding ring to propose their girl freind

happy-young-man-proposing-to-his-girlfriend-and-giving-her-a-beautiful-engagement-ring.jpg

That is not Quran that you show us, that is Hadith. Where in that Hadith showing Mutah married ? The hadith you show us shows that Sahabah cannot withstand their desire with their own wife, this event cannot legitimize Mutah Married at all as some Muslim like to relate it

This is Quran, An Nisa verse 24

Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

The Quran doesnt talk about Mutah, it is about normal marriage. In Islam of course the men needs to spend some money when they want to marry a women, it is called as Mahar

Maher (alternately transliterated as mahr, mahar, mehr, or mehrieh) is a contract some Muslims enter into upon marriage. In Islamic law, it is a gift or contribution made by the husband-to-be to his wife-to-be, for her exclusive property, as a mark of respect for the bride, and as recognition of her independence

And of course men needs wealth to marry any woman since in Islam men is responsible on the financial of the family while women dont have obligation for that matter. We cannot marry women if we dont have jobs, unless we are ready to have family under fragile situation and men is not really respected if they cannot become the source of income of their family.
I edited my post , please check again. I won't go to debate whether it is permissible, but it's not forbidden in Quran as well!

However, one don't you think that it's possible to stay husband for his house and wife for her house , untill both of them fulfill their social requirements?

In our country people used to live in joint family, if son is financially weak , others of family ( specially father of the son) afford the expense of daughter in law!

However this tradition is slowly abolishing , as nowadays men don't want to get married before they are established!

For financially weak families , I think after marriage ( earlier) , wife can stay in her father's house, unless husband is established to run a family!

At least it's a better option for not marrying at all, and gone to astray ( like addicted to p.o.rn , pre marital mating , and masturbation!

If Mutah is Haram according to Sunni scholars , then this is a good solution ( going back to old days style) !

Last edited:
I edited my post , please check again. I won't go to debate whether it is permissible, but it's not forbidden in Quran as well!

However, one don't you think that it's possible to stay husband for his house and wife for her house , untill both of them fulfill their social requirements?

In our country people used to live in joint family, if son is financially weak , others of family ( specially father of the son) afford the expense of daughter in law!

However this tradition is slowly abolishing , as nowadays men don't want to get married before they are established!

For financially weak families , I think after marriage ( earlier) , wife can stay in her father's house, unless husband is established to run a family!

At least it's a better option for not marrying at all, and gone to astray ( like addicted to p.o.rn , pre marital mating , and masturbation!

If Mutah is Haram according to Sunni scholars , then this is a good solution!

Masturbation is better than committing Mutah/Zinah, but of course the best way is not to masturbate at all. Any way men will likely have wet dreams regularly, so the semen will be released naturally even if we dont have wife and as we know the dream itself contain sex action that will pleasure us.

Regarding to Mutah, better dont continue the debate as Sunni Ulama has decided it is Haram and they use Quran and Hadith to make the decision. I have already done my part to make some short of explanation, and I dont want to debate further over this issue.

----------------------

If any Muslim men still want to marry women despite he doesnt have good wealth/regular income, it is still Halal, but the Quran verse talks about the norm that is indeed happening. For example, in the past my friend wants to marry his girl friend but his girl friend father doesnt approve it since he cannot provide her daughter with good income as my friend is just graduating from his college and hasnt got any job yet.

Masturbation is better than committing Mutah/Zinah, but of course the best way is not to masturbate at all.
But nowadays masturbation is declared Haram as well by our sunni ulema!

There is a fatwa that since you can't masturbate without thinking of women ( rather I would say naked woman) ,so it's kind of zina as well according to our sunni ulema nowadays!

Also, smoking cigarettes was makhruh before , and nowadays declared Haram as well ( although jorda ( a betel leaf material made by tobacco) isn't Haram , because few ulema still take it with paan aka beetle leaf !

But ulema never smoke,hence there is a possiblity that smoking will be considered Haram forever ),

Haram is increasing in our society, and halal is decreasing in numbers.

Regarding to Mutah, better dont continue the debate as Sunni Ulama has decided it is Haram and they use Quran and Hadith to make the decision. I have already done my part to make some short of explanation, and I dont want to debate further over this issue.
Sure , I already said it in my post #39 ! Thanks and regards!

( And also please keep Quran out of the whole scenario , if you don't consider our Iranian shia brothers as kafir!)

Last edited:
But nowadays masturbation is declared Haram as well by our sunni ulema!

There is a fatwa that since you can't masturbate without thinking of women ( rather I would say naked woman) ,so it's kind of zina as well according to our sunni ulema nowadays!

Also, smoking cigarettes was makhruh before , and nowadays declared Haram as well ( although jorda ( a betel leaf material made by tobacco) isn't Haram , because few ulema still take it with paan aka beetle leaf !

But ulema never smoke,hence there is no possiblity that smoking will be considered Haram forever ),

Haram is increasing in our society, and halal is decreasing in numbers.

Masturbation is maybe Haram, but it is minor sin. Zinah on the other hand in major sin.

avoid-sins.jpg

Back
Top Bottom