What's new

Taliban spokesman puts an Iranian news anchor in his place

Iranians do also have a temper problem cannot take a little but if criticism.
And don't even go beyond. How you have radicalised the pakistan shia and even a force of Pakistani shia were created. This is the case when pakistanis are your friend. You do this to your friends.
Ofcourse pakistan don't open those frontiers as they already have many frontiers opened.
But Iran do have atleast make sure Iranian land was not used against Pakistan.

Iranians do also have a temper problem cannot take a little but if criticism.
And don't even go beyond. How you have radicalised the pakistan shia and even a force of Pakistani shia were created. This is the case when pakistanis are your friend. You do this to your friends.
Ofcourse pakistan don't open those frontiers as they already have many frontiers opened.
But Iran do have atleast make sure Iranian land was not used against Pakistan.
Iranians are known as one of the most polite and hospitable people on earth. You are welcome to visit Iran anytime and see in real if we have a ''temper problem''. My post was just a response to Pakistanis badmouthing Iran.. they should take some history classes and know what Iran is all about. Even Pakistan's national anthem is Persian except one word. How can someone go against their (partly) roots is beyond me. I blame lack of education.

Last edited:
mistranslated....

on the second part, the Iranian anchor clearly sais "Iranians wouldnt be hanging off the planes gear"

and thats true.... its one thing to try and immigrate to the US if the opportunity arises... its a completely different universe to literallty hanging onto the planes landing gear for dear life...

no Iranian (barring mental illness) would be that desperate....

I don't know about that, but still Pakistan i guess. I invite you and @KaiserX to visit Iran and see why it is not a ''third world country'' like a Pakistani here said.

No it's not a third world country. These cold war definitions have long changed.

Iranians are known as one of the most polite and hospitable people on earth. You are welcome to visit Iran anytime and see in real if we have a ''temper problem''. My post was just a response to Pakistanis badmouthing Iran.. they should take some history classes and know what Iran is all about. Even Pakistan's national anthem is pure Persian except one word. How can someone go against their (partly) roots is beyond me. I blame lack of education.
Having visited Iran for a bit, yes it's not 3 Rd world that's why I stayed mum 😁...

People are friendly in general but by reputation are considered snobbish, arrogant that's why most people who haven't being there consider them angry people

and FYI if you say Iran and Pak have any shared roots in Pak most people will look at you funny... So I wouldn't say that in Pak if I were you

and our liberals criticize the national anthem for being Persian, it's a bit controversial in that sense

He should have spoken in Pashto. farsi is feminine in comparison to Pashtu which is masculine sounding.

And both are Iranic languages spoken by Iranic blood brothers ... Nothing to do with Indian converts

Having visited Iran for a bit, yes it's not 3 Rd world that's why I stayed mum 😁...

People are friendly in general but by reputation are considered snobbish, arrogant that's why most people who haven't being there consider them angry people

and FYI if you say Iran and Pak have any shared roots in Pak most people will look at you funny... So I wouldn't say that in Pak if I were you

and our liberals criticize the national anthem for being Persian, it's a bit controversial in that sense
You are welcome to visit again.

I am aware that most Pakistanis share the same roots as Indians in India but there are millions also belonging to the wider Iranic family (balouch,pashtuns etc).

I don't know about that, but still Pakistan i guess. I invite you and @KaiserX to visit Iran and see why it is not a ''third world country'' like a Pakistani here said.

I confirm that... Iranian society is far more civilized and organized than compare to India and Pakistan. I can guess, if there was no revolution both Pakistan and Iran would be much more advance and developed than they are today.
For Pakistan, they had a second chance when Musharraf lead it but dammed people took to streets, demanding his resignation by labeling him dictator.

You have not gotten my point. No ones is doubting Iran. Comparing pictures of trans in Pakistan with Iran doesnt make sense... in the same sense Iran has the higher prostitution and drug usage rate in the world? mocking poor folks on either side whether Iranians or Pakistani doesnt make a difference. Only exposes your true face.

Even if you compare the GDP PPP of both countries Pakistan has surpassed Iran for the first time in history. The gap is only going to get wider and grow over the coming years:

Infact Irans figures are very difficult to believe and due to corona the true state of the economy is in complete freefall. Compared to Pakistan which has a higher economy today than pre covid...

My point was from the 50s-early 2000s Iran was far ahead of Turkey/Pakistan/Afgahnistan when its comes to economy. Today Turkey is far ahead, as is Pakistan. What went wrong? Pakistan faced stiffer sanctions than Iran, Turkey faces sanctions as well. Iran in fact has had a lot more favourable benefits going for itself such as a stable internal front, almost 0 terrorism within Iran itself, and an almost unlimited supply of oil/gas with giants such as Pakistan/China/India right next door.

Most of Irans wealther is from corrupt officials or corrupt mullahs in charge of state owned energy companies. Neither pakistan nor turkey have such luxury. Infact Pakistan has very little resources of its own in reality.

In a decade Pakistani people will have a much standard of living I gaurantee you. Things have gotten much better in the last few years... you yourself should go visit Islamabad/Lahore/ Or the middle class/high end parts of karachi (bahria town, DHA, etc...).

Last edited:
Iranians are known as one of the most polite and hospitable people on earth. You are welcome to visit Iran anytime and see in real if we have a ''temper problem''. My post was just a response to Pakistanis badmouthing Iran.. they should take some history classes and know what Iran is all about. Even Pakistan's national anthem is Persian except one word. How can someone go against their (partly) roots is beyond me. I blame lack of education.

No Pakistani will have anything against the iranian people. Iran is considered as part of the same Indo-Aryan Islamic cultural sphere of influence as Pakistan/Afghanistan/Kashmir/Tajikistan. Thats the best way and natural union...But for that the Shiite regime will have to leave tehran.

The fact that today you have the IE back in charge of Afghanistan with Iran incapable of doing anything except making peace and accepting them. A force that is x10 larger and more capable than Hezbollah right on your doorsteps...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom