What's new

MSNBC suspends Muslim anchors amid Israeli war in Gaza

StraightEdge

Reaction score
Country
India

Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 7.58.03 PM.png

Two sources have confirmed to Arab News that US news network MSNBC has suspended the shows of three Muslim anchors amid rising tensions in Gaza.
Earlier today, Semafor revealed that Mehdi Hasan, Ayman Mohieddine and Ali Velshi were “quietly taken out of the anchor’s chair since Hamas’ attack on Israel.”

Suspended until they find replacement that , create false/fake stories

Topics allowed for Muslim anchors
  • Terrorism
  • Women beating
  • Poverty is due to own self
  • Muslims cant select democracy

High time Arabs flushed with liquidity take over CNN, MSNBC, Fox.

I saw Velshi's commentary on MSNBC.

I couldn't believe it! Especially coming out of that TV station!

No wonder the Zionists got rid of him.

Mehdi Hasan is Pakistani, the country responsible for the massacre of Palestinians. #BlackSeptember

Pakistan also supported China when it raped Muslim women and turned mosques into toilets. He cannot be considered a Muslim.

Mehdi Hasan is Pakistani, the country responsible for the massacre of Palestinians. #BlackSeptember

Pakistan also supported China when it raped Muslim women and turned mosques into toilets. He cannot be considered a Muslim.
Pakistanis never introspect, never admit, never course correct. They just blindly support creditor du jour.

So many of them even refuse to denounce Hamas and in fact think Hamas terrorism is justified.

I've seen Ali and Mehdi. Ali is ok but Mehdi is dumb blowhard who doesn't know how to interview

MTXX_MH20231009_150839100.jpg

sorry... Rape and assassination are both Indian cultures. Don't give it to others casually.

He is a Bharati britisher not Pakistani and furthermore Pakistan had close to zero role in any of the events with regards to Black September.
Most of that propaganda was debunked long back but bharatis kept bringing it back and youthias recently brought it back again... Yet they can't answer why Yasir Arafat and Zia had friendly relations and continued meeting during 80s .

Read details in the article below.

I think some of the Indians have lost the plot. Read up on Black September.

The PLO folks were trying to overthrow Jordan’s Hashemite monarchy.

Zia Ul Haq was an officer on deputation training and leading Jordan’s armored division following Jordan King’s orders.

Now we know the real reason behind BC in MSNBC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom