What's new

Anti-Muslim hate crimes explode in Germany amid ongoing Israeli onslaught on Gaza

Israeli actions have emboldened every extremist and lunatic in the socio-political realm, a true fassadic test of humanity.

The growing number of youth attracted to polarising political sphere in Deutschland is alarming. Ongoing economic struggles are not helping the cause. There seems to be very little consensus on trajectory policies concerning the Bundesrepublik.

Germans have to make up for what they did to Jews in WW2

I've my share of doubts about the Holocaust.

Not saying it didn't happen, just not at the magnitude they claim it to be.

Cooking-up 6 million people isn't exactly a walk in the park, statistically speaking.

They are crazy. They hate jews. They hate muslims. They hate other eu countries. There seems to be fundamental problem in the population of gemany

As someone who currently supports Israel is destroying the Ayatollah regime, I'll state that Holocaust worship has become the new substitute religion in Europe.

These are the same countries schooling Muslims on freedom of expression but jailing people for Holocaust denial.

They are crazy. They hate jews. They hate muslims. They hate other eu countries. There seems to be fundamental problem in the population of gemany

They are homo people

Europeans hate anyone this day.
I think it's because Germans are tired of all the illegal immigrants and "refugees" going there by the hundreds of thousands. And basically many of them acting like savages,you think they got a freepass to do whatever they want. If you watch videos of Middle-Eastern and African immigrants/refugees there doing nasty stuff...well you'll see what I mean. They have reached a point,where the sane population that is not extremely leftist,cannot tolerate them anymore.

How do you know that it was made by German people? Germany is plenty of immigrants.

No one. But let's not pretend that Skinheads aren't a thing in Germany!

Also, Jewish homes in Paris were also vandalized with Star of David graffiti. Got everyone seething with rage on Reddit, blaming immigrants and Muslims.

The culprits later turned out to be Russians:

Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom