What's new

Taliban Reach Chaman Border Gate. Shake Hands with FC Troops

Events are unfolding in Afghanistan faster than Indians lose the Izzat on this forum...

congs for next 35 years of destruction and war is on out gates .

Nope. What you are seeing is a very precise and excellently executed Military Operation by Pakistan. Just amazing swiftness and tactics. Just sit back and admire the excellent military tacticians executing this.

The gangus and their supporters used to claim that america/india will destroy Pakistan before 2009. That was back in 2001-2005.........Now in 2021, the EXACT opposite has happened........
:azn:

Yep these delusional retards used to dream wet and big. But just like 2019 when their glass jaw was shattered their dreams have also been broken now.
They now put up popcorn signs to cover up their pain, so yes let’s watch the show.

we should stop taking sides in the afghan conflict. so many empires have tried to civilize them. all have failed. even we tried to help them but these thankless people always blame us for their problems. our responsibility right now is to protect our borders from the afghan barbarians like we did against india in 1965. not a single afghan refugee should be allowed to enter. these people have destabilized our entire region from, drugs, kidnappings, terrorism to smuggling. they only know how to fight, they have never created a civilization. patriotic pakistanis should unite !!!!

Last edited:
Fantastic, the borders now are secure.
Hopefully we will see no more terrorists opening fire over the border, and infiltration by the TTP being reduced massively.

True, but this potential lull in attacks should also be used as impetus to get rid of TTP and NDS for once and all. Emphasis should mainly be placed on NDS IMO.

To be blunt I don't give a flying fcuk for anything, be it Islamic, Ummah, Humanitarian interest. I only look at Pakistan's interest and clearly Taliban are. Having said this though you are right they actually will be better for most Afghans compared to the corrupt regime in Kabul whose only religion was 'money in my pocket'.
Nothing matches to what Dostum did to Taliban prisoners in 2001 under the very eyes of Americans.

UN conventions. Afghan witnesses presented in Afghan Massacre: The Convoy of Death, their faces and voices digitally disguised, recount in sometimes harrowing and graphic detail how most of the prisoners died.

The witnesses state the sealed containers held 200 to 300 men each. They say that when the men in the containers began crying out for air and water, air holes were shot into the sides of the containers, killing several of those inside.[3] A soldier is asked in the documentary: "You specifically shot holes into containers? Who gave you those orders?" He replies: "The commanders ordered me to hit the containers to make holes for ventilation and because of that some of the prisoners were killed."
[1]

View attachment 762308

Agree afghan Taliban are far better than those NA scums. Actually TTP the creation of India and CIA gave bad name to taliban.
Fantastic, the borders now are secure.
Hopefully we will see no more terrorists opening fire over the border, and infiltration by the TTP being reduced massively.
TTP will cease to exist

You know who created those taliban,who helped them to defeat Soviets and US. With pakistan help none of this was possible and afghan Taliban realize this. Taliban will rule afghanistan but they cannot afford to piss off pakistan. Taliban will no doubt show obedience unlike the ghani ,karzai government. And on top of that they depend on pakistan . That combination will put pakistan in a position to rule afghanistan through Taliban. If you still want to laugh ,go laugh in your asylum.

Couldn't Taliban be like a trendy 60's che style rebellion? You know camo and cigars and good intentions.

Why do they like look like genghis khan era baby killers?

This culture is so strange, its evidently devolved Pakistani culture too, I don't see Iranians celebrating with them. Our lot obviously relate its very sad to see the decline.

I don't think we will ever get to see the Pakistan Jinnah wanted, our people are easily influenced and we are surrounded by degenerates.

Couldn't Taliban be like a trendy 60's che style rebellion? You know camo and cigars and good intentions.

Why do they like look like genghis khan era baby killers?

This culture is so strange, its evidently devolved Pakistani culture too, I don't see Iranians celebrating with them. Our lot obviously relate its very sad to see the decline.

I don't think we will ever get to see the Pakistan Jinnah wanted, our people are easily influenced and we are surrounded by degenerates.
The reason we won't see a Pakistan Jinnah wanted is because very few are willing to give their lives for it. Let alone fight for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom