What's new

Taliban Reach Chaman Border Gate. Shake Hands with FC Troops

The worst part was that some of our own kuffar liberal retards used to agree with them........... :disagree:
Well some always bow to the riding sun. Others still do.
Yeah. I remember the negativity, I was a kid at the time, it was shocking to see. I had no context or back story either.

For me Afghanistan is a place of evils and lesser evils. As Pakistanis the Taliban are definitely a lesser evil.
The worst was the feeling of betrayal. Good or bad, we helped the US achieve the then victories in Afghanistan.

In return, it was insults, implanting indian interests there, constant snubbing and the constant psyops in all media against Pakistan and its people. BS like failed state index, dismemberment in 5 years and so forth.

Last edited:
The gangus and their supporters used to claim that america/india will destroy Pakistan before 2009. That was back in 2001-2005.........Now in 2021, the EXACT opposite has happened........
:azn:
Even worse are all the American experts that went along with the foolish Indian thinking. This led to some of the largest miscalculations in USA history, IMO. USA should have hedged its bets. Instead they have sided with the losing side and had to cut their loses.

Pakistan can finally put an end to RAW terror proxy's in Afghanistan and focus on economic development. The dragon is rumbling to India's north and the Covid disaster has savaged India.

Lets keep out guard up but the future is looking good. :lol:

Last edited:
Well some always bow to the riding sun. Others still do.

The worst was the feeling of betrayal. Good or bad, we helped the US achieve the then victories in Afghanistan.

In return, it was insults, implanting indian interests there, constant snubbing and the constant psyops in all media against Pakistan and its people. BS like failed state index, dismemberment in 5 years and so forth.

It was the americans who both facilitated and protected indian terrorism against Pakistan from Afghanistan

Yeah. I remember the negativity, I was a kid at the time, it was shocking to see. I had no context or back story either.

For me Afghanistan is a place of evils and lesser evils. As Pakistanis the Taliban are definitely a lesser evil.

As the Native American's always say what becomes strong good or evil and what over powers the other. The father said the one you feed the most. While Taliban is the lesser evil behind our backs US fed the Indian's, their misplaced policies resulted in what you are seeing now.

My problem is that the Pakistani institution's knew what was happening but never took strong enough action to neutralize those consulates be it paying someone to car bomb that place or whatever, we stayed along the fence, yes, you bought time but it's cost was much more than necessary internally in Pakistan through blood.

We need to rethink our policies and actions and become more pro-active rather than reactive.

Funny and sad. I really wish there is some good peaceful out come of situation in Afghanistan. Pakistan's only concern is that India should not be allowed to use Afghanistan soil against us. But apart from that is heart breaking to see Afghans fighting each other. Please sit together and resolve your issues.

Though I agree with Hazrat, the unfortunate truth is that Kabul elites miscalculated their utility to the West and massively overplayed their hand. Worse, they were remarkably shortsighted in their endless corruption be it ghost soldiers, having more generals than U.S. army, and siphoning of military and civil aid to buy overpriced villas in Dubai. The rot is only now becoming apparent in the wake of these military collapses.

As for NATO, it is off to new targets, China and Russia, and the fate of Afghanistan has become irrelevant to US national security. This was bluntly spelled out by NATO’s Deputy Secretary General today.

Taliban are a genuine contender in Afghanistan power politics. They were kept at arm's length by foreign occupiers and their nationalist collaborators. They cant be kept out.

I have to give credit to them. They fought the foreign forces alone. If the occupiers were Russians, everyone would have come to help Taliban. But here the occupiers were Americans and NATO and no one came to their help. They were decimated and ostracized. They had bad press. They did not have soft image. But the thing they had in abundance was faith in Almighty. It was them who negotiated with Americans on equal terms. This is Taliban credit that no one can take away.

The educated chattering class in Pakistan will keep calling them extremists or terrorists. But they have fought this war for a just cause - to get rid of foreign occupiers and their local collaborators. This is the biggest jihad we have seen in our lives.

As to the fears about their influence on extremist groups. Will it as bad as India friendly govt in Kabul providing safe havens to terrorist or encouraging Pakhtun nationalism in Pakistan?

They fought the foreign forces alone. If the occupiers were Russians, everyone would have come to help Taliban. But here the occupiers were Americans and NATO and no one came to their help. They were decimated and ostracized. They had bad press. They did not have soft image. But the thing they had in abundance was faith in Almighty.

Dil khush kardiya aapne Sir ... Allah SWT aapko isi tarhan sachai ki tarafdari ki tofeeq de (Ameen)

The author of this article have similar sentiments.

Good to see Mujahideen are fast regaining control of their country. I hope and pray that this process continues without any bloodshed and that peace finally comes to Afghanistan, in-sha-Allah.

As the Native American's always say what becomes strong good or evil and what over powers the other. The father said the one you feed the most. While Taliban is the lesser evil behind our backs US fed the Indian's, their misplaced policies resulted in what you are seeing now.

My problem is that the Pakistani institution's knew what was happening but never took strong enough action to neutralize those consulates be it paying someone to car bomb that place or whatever, we stayed along the fence, yes, you bought time but it's cost was much more than necessary internally in Pakistan through blood.

We need to rethink our policies and actions and become more pro-active rather than reactive.
It all depends on your wallet!! As Pak gets economically and financially stronger she will be able to be more proactive…..
Taliban are a genuine contender in Afghanistan power politics. They were kept at arm's length by foreign occupiers and their nationalist collaborators. They cant be kept out.

I have to give credit to them. They fought the foreign forces alone. If the occupiers were Russians, everyone would have come to help Taliban. But here the occupiers were Americans and NATO and no one came to their help. They were decimated and ostracized. They had bad press. They did not have soft image. But the thing they had in abundance was faith in Almighty. It was them who negotiated with Americans on equal terms. This is Taliban credit that no one can take away.

The educated chattering class in Pakistan will keep calling them extremists or terrorists. But they have fought this war for a just cause - to get rid of foreign occupiers and their local collaborators. This is the biggest jihad we have seen in our lives.

As to the fears about their influence on extremist groups. Will it as bad as India friendly govt in Kabul providing safe havens to terrorist or encouraging Pakhtun nationalism in Pakistan?
The Pak General Staffs have an uncanny acumen: they can sieve out the winners and figure out the losers!! During the expeditions against both the USSR and the USA they were with the winners….

Last edited:
Funny and sad. I really wish there is some good peaceful out come of situation in Afghanistan. Pakistan's only concern is that India should not be allowed to use Afghanistan soil against us. But apart from that is heart breaking to see Afghans fighting each other. Please sit together and resolve your issues.
Real problem is that there are no afghans
There are pushtoons, tajiks, uzbeks and liberals all fighting with each other

Recently when national id card said" afghani" there was huge outcry

Similarly there is no boarder or geography defined either
Half of people who live in this region claim pakistan as their country

So how can a country with no geography and no name come together

Unless afghans first accept that they are afghani and accept current afghanistan as their home

Things wont get better

Yep. The maps of a dismembered Pakistan that was always 5 years away. Eventually, they gave up on it and now….

Lol. I remember that map as it was yesterday. Bharat Ratshit forum had a whole thread dedicated to it.

There were some retreaded ex-military officers involved in it to. That day solidified the caliber of officers is complete and utter shit in Indian armed forces.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom