What's new

Taliban Reach Chaman Border Gate. Shake Hands with FC Troops

Why is our FC guy so happy to see these savages at our border?
If someone raises their hands to shake, we raise ours and shake theirs with a smile. Thats part of hospitable Pakistani culture. If the same person had raised their swords, our swords would raise to meet theirs.

I mean, yeah, it's a competition between who gets to kill more innocent people.

But when the whites do it, it seems to be allowed and NO-ONE says anything against it or condemns it.
Near this border location a few months back a ANA dog was talking rudely with our army officer at a army meeting and threatening him. Now he is no where to be seen.
Guys we wrote a history .Today Afghanistan became a vassal state of Pakistan. In simple words not just it eliminates indian influence in the region but also block India to central Asia.
But to see this day we paid a heavy price.
A moment of silence for our fallen heroes in the past 20 years.

In order for the world's most largest, powerful and advanced military machine to have EVER existed in the ENTIRE history of mankind + 25 more nations, to be defeated cost 100,000s of innocent Pakistani and Afghan lives. We need to have a minutes silence to reflect on the lives of those martyrs..........:(

They are good for afghanistan as well . They are better than the corrupt afghan puppet government. That's the reason Taliban have a public support in afghanistan.
To be blunt I don't give a flying fcuk for anything, be it Islamic, Ummah, Humanitarian interest. I only look at Pakistan's interest and clearly Taliban are. Having said this though you are right they actually will be better for most Afghans compared to the corrupt regime in Kabul whose only religion was 'money in my pocket'.
Nothing matches to what Dostum did to Taliban prisoners in 2001 under the very eyes of Americans.

UN conventions. Afghan witnesses presented in Afghan Massacre: The Convoy of Death, their faces and voices digitally disguised, recount in sometimes harrowing and graphic detail how most of the prisoners died.

The witnesses state the sealed containers held 200 to 300 men each. They say that when the men in the containers began crying out for air and water, air holes were shot into the sides of the containers, killing several of those inside.[3] A soldier is asked in the documentary: "You specifically shot holes into containers? Who gave you those orders?" He replies: "The commanders ordered me to hit the containers to make holes for ventilation and because of that some of the prisoners were killed."
[1]

1626295993416.png

Last edited:
To be blunt I don't give a flying fcuk for anything, be it Islamic, Ummah, Humanitarian interest. I only look at Pakistan's interest and clearly Taliban are. Having said this though you are right they actually will be better for most Afghans compared to the corrupt regime in Kabul whose only religion was 'money in my pocket'.
Nothing matches to what Dostum did to Taliban prisoners in 2001 under the very eyes of Americans.

UN conventions. Afghan witnesses presented in Afghan Massacre: The Convoy of Death, their faces and voices digitally disguised, recount in sometimes harrowing and graphic detail how most of the prisoners died.

The witnesses state the sealed containers held 200 to 300 men each. They say that when the men in the containers began crying out for air and water, air holes were shot into the sides of the containers, killing several of those inside.[3] A soldier is asked in the documentary: "You specifically shot holes into containers? Who gave you those orders?" He replies: "The commanders ordered me to hit the containers to make holes for ventilation and because of that some of the prisoners were killed."
[1]

View attachment 762308

@PAKISTANFOREVER many of those poor guys who died inside the containers were Pakistani's recruited and sent by our mad mullahs.

@PAKISTANFOREVER many of those poor guys who died inside the containers were Pakistani's recruited and sent by our mad mullahs.

Those Mullahs care NOTHING for Islam nor for Pakistan. Funny how they are happy to send other people to "die for Islam" but would NEVER do it themselves.............. :disagree:..............I am however seeing changes. The next 10-20 years will see positive changes for Pakistan and Pakistanis...............:pakistan:
Fantastic, the borders now are secure.
Hopefully we will see no more terrorists opening fire over the border, and infiltration by the TTP being reduced massively.

Hopefully the indian menace from Afghanistan has been obliterated too.

Remember the mad old days in the old forum. How times have changed.

Yeah. I remember the negativity, I was a kid at the time, it was shocking to see. I had no context or back story either.

For me Afghanistan is a place of evils and lesser evils. As Pakistanis the Taliban are definitely a lesser evil.

Back
Top Bottom