What's new

Taliban forces enter Kandahar, the second largest city in Afghanistan

Precesion strikes can be very deadly
I would say most people underestimate it
Single b52 can creare deadly result
The talis crubbled underneath over the horizon bombing with zero USA troops at height of there power in 2001

Hence why they havent made a big move towards cities or concentrated areas where bombing will be effective

B52 have massive range, payload

Won't have much effect. The Americans need boots on the ground and they don't have that.

It was all us women at home when they came storming in, they said, ‘Don’t worry, we won’t do anything to you. Just tell us where the roof is.’”
Zainab said the fighters went straight to the roof, where they started firing on buildings belonging to police with rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) and rockets. Their home, she said, had become the target of crossfire between the warring sides.
What a stupid person who wrote this

as if American used to send them letter 2 weeks ago and ask for permissions which if denied never enter the house at all

I am not in favour of war at all but taking a side like this make no sense at all

Precesion strikes can be very deadly
I would say most people underestimate it
Single b52 can creare deadly result
The talis crubbled underneath over the horizon bombing with zero USA troops at height of there power in 2001

Hence why they havent made a big move towards cities or concentrated areas where bombing will be effective

B52 have massive range, payload
True, but political landscape of the region is different now. Afghan Taliban does not control much of Afghanistan, and USA and Afghan Taliban also have a deal in place.

USAF is visible in the capacity of making movements and withdrawal activities of US-led forces 'safe' in large part.

USAF was directed to strike at 'some positions' of Afghan Taliban recently but nothing on the level of air strikes that were visible in 2001.

Related information in following links:

USA (Biden administration) might create pressure on Afghan Taliban to seek a political solution however. Air strikes on select positions of Afghan Taliban will be conducted to this effect at maximum. Let us see.

You cant easily bomb country side but major city with particular block points
No problem

Nah she's been barking against Pakistan and has been saying stuff like Pakistan is Israel and that Pakistan steals Afghan culture.

"Anonymous (@Casestudy2021) / Twitter" https://mobile.twitter.com/Casestudy2021

This is a link to an account that has exposed some nationalists group chats online. They kind of things they have said are horrific. I can't beleive some of the things they think. These people call themselves muslims... just sickening. I honestly have no words. They suffer the same sickness and filth as Indian nationalist not even sparing muslim women, openly calling for Pakistani women to be sexually assaulted. May Allah curse and destroy them in this life and the next Inshallah

This is a link to an account that has exposed some nationalists group chats online. They kind of things they have said are horrific. I can't beleive some of the things they think. These people call themselves muslims... just sickening. I honestly have no words. They suffer the same sickness and filth as Indian nationalist not even sparing muslim women, openly calling for Pakistani women to be sexually assaulted. May Allah curse and destroy them in this life and the next Inshallah

I saw this stuff earlier bro.....look at the stuff they say about Hazaras

Ethnic nationalists can't be muslim, their ideology of supremacy directly conflicts with Islam. They can only say these things online behind a screen, they don't have the balls to do it in real life.

That account is a godsend, but prepare to see this stuff more as Taliban takes over.

Pak should never fall to this level, always be the bigger man

and let our establishment take care of business...

I saw this stuff earlier bro.....look at the stuff they say about Hazaras

Ethnic nationalists can't be muslim, their ideology of supremacy directly conflicts with Islam. They can only say these things online behind a screen, they don't have the balls to do it in real life.

That account is a godsend, but prepare to see this stuff more as Taliban takes over.

What they say about Hazaras is sickening. We must protect Pakistan and borders at all costs otherwise these people will not spare us. They are filled with extreme irrational hatred, they don't even accept us as Muslims nothing less than what Khawaraj believe ....

What they say about Hazaras is sickening. We must protect Pakistan and borders at all costs otherwise these people will not spare us. They are filled with extreme irrational hatred, they don't even accept us as Muslims nothing less than what Khawaraj believe ....

Exactly, the one thing these people burn at the most is our unity. So the more we love each other the more they burn inside.
Pak should never fall to this level, always be the bigger man

and let our establishment take care of business...

How long can we keep being "the bigger person", we have 2 neighbors that j**k o** to our destruction and genocide. At one point we gotta give them the same treatment.

@ziaulislam @LeGenD the US introduced stingers in the 80s to cripple the soviets. Do you think China can hook them up with some rudimentary sort of SAM capable to fly up to 40k feet? None of the existing military systems, but something that is shot from right below a capital asset, with IR guidance so no need for radar, I would imagine the IR signature of bigger planes would be huge. A B52 going down over the outskirts of Kabul would be a game changer. @Zarvan dedicated to you.

Kandahar still hasn't fully fallen to Taliban. This shows ANA is resisting. So let see what happens in coming months.

Entirely depends upon the scale and intensity of the air strikes, and to what desired effect.
taliba know that dont have unlimitled man power and they know it
@ziaulislam @LeGenD the US introduced stingers in the 80s to cripple the soviets. Do you think China can hook them up with some rudimentary sort of SAM capable to fly up to 40k feet? None of the existing military systems, but something that is shot from right below a capital asset, with IR guidance so no need for radar, I would imagine the IR signature of bigger planes would be huge. A B52 going down over the outskirts of Kabul would be a game changer. @Zarvan dedicated to you.
no..repurcussions are too big
B52 cant be shot down anyway

But afghan ANA choppers will be a big target for it

Back
Top Bottom