Taliban forces enter Kandahar, the second largest city in Afghanistan

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
1625825438953.png

09-07-2021

Today's events - The Russian "Novosti" agency quoted an Afghan source as confirming that Taliban forces entered Kandahar, the second largest city in Afghanistan.

https://www.ahdath24.com/article/265769

There you go. One step closer to ultimate goal.

Time to run for the BLA and it's "refugees"

They will all end up in Western capitals now. A massive anti-Pakistan intelligence nerve center will be dismembered. Remember it took the Indians, Americans and NATO forces decades to set this anti-Pakistan HQ in Afghanistan. No wonder the hawkish US/NATO generals were staunchly opposed to withdrawal. Imagine the time and effort they put into this malicious network.

The Taliban will mop the floor with these intelligence assets. When the US/NATO shouts saving interpreters they also mean snitches i.e. intelligence assets.

Last edited:
What parts of Afghanistan has indian terrorist training camps , I heard one was paktia

For those whom don't know, but Kandahar's Airport is actually adjacent to NATO's Kandahar Airfield.

After Bagram, it was/is the 2nd Largest Base in Afghanistan. Not sure if its still active.

But if the Taliban have gotten a hold of this City, and if the NATO troops aren't there - that Base probably has a lot of goodies lying around.

Kandahar 1.jpg

Kandahar 2.jpg
@PradoTLC

For those whom don't know, but Kandahar's Airport is actually adjacent to NATO's Kandahar Airfield.

After Bagram, it was/is the 2nd Largest Base in Afghanistan. Not sure if its still active.

But if the Taliban have gotten a hold of this City, and if the NATO troops aren't there - that Base probably has a lot of goodies lying around.

@PradoTLC

Just the strategic importance is enough justification to snatch it from Northern Alliance crooks.

Guys:

1. The city hasn't fallen yet.

2. I believe that Kandahar was a very minor airbase. Probobaly nothing there.

2. I believe that Kandahar was a very minor airbase. Probobaly nothing there.
Really 🤨 ?

So which other Airfield do you think was bigger (other than Bagram)?

This f#*kin' Base housed everything from F-16's to A-10's. From Reapers to Harriers. From C-130's to C-17 Globemaster III's. It was certainly not a 'minor' airbase.

I think I might still have my 'Entry' pass.

@PradoTLC - Did you have to do the biometrics each time too?

Really 🤨 ?

So which other Airfield do you think was bigger (other than Bagram)?

This f#*kin' Base housed everything from F-16's to A-10's. From Reapers to Harriers. From C-130's to C-17 Globemaster III's. It was certainly not a 'minor' airbase.

I think I might still have my 'Entry' pass.

@PradoTLC - Did you have to do the biometrics each time too?
I'm no expert. My understanding is that Bagram did 95% of the work. Yes, it may have been the 'second', but still much smaller. I'm not playing tennis here, if you have info on what it housed let us know.

I'm no expert. My understanding is that Bagram did 95% of the work. Yes, it may have been the 'second', but still much smaller. I'm not playing tennis here, if you have info on what it housed let us know.
I already did a couple of weeks back - in some Topic I have no clue about now.

Yeah, Bagram was the largest Base because it was right outside the valley of Kabul. Barely a 10-15mins flight.

But Kandahar was huge too.

I just asked a buddy of mine who worked at Kandahar Airfield for AeroTech Aviation & he has informed me that NATO handed the Afghans the Base back in May.

Back
Top Bottom