What's new

Taliban forces enter Kandahar, the second largest city in Afghanistan

I am curious to know where the US is carrying out these Airstrikes from...

Dont fall for the propaganda against Pakistan, they are still present at kabul international airport.
I fly to KBL Airport. That Airport can't house that many Jets, trust me.

I've been flying in & out of that dump since 2006-2007.

On the Commercial side you'll find some beat up old aircrafts that once belonged to their National Carrier - Ariana Afghan. Most of the Commercial side is filled with Kam Air aircrafts & a few Ariana aircrafts. Further ahead are Afghan Army Helicopters just lying around.

On the opposite side of the Airport is what was once Eagle Ops 1, 2 & 3 there are a few old Helicopters again & a few C-130's & that's just about it.

I have never seen a Afghan Air Force Super Tucano there in all these years.

Mark my words, there are NO jets in KBL carrying out strikes.

As for this baji - Sumaira Khan, she doesn't know d!ck. She went to Kabul once & made a video during Taxing in/out & all of a sudden she's an expert.

Guys:

1. The city hasn't fallen yet.

2. I believe that Kandahar was a very minor airbase. Probobaly nothing there.
You're talking about people who managed to turn pressure cookers into means of warfare.

I fly to KBL Airport. That Airport can't house that many Jets, trust me.

I've been flying in & out of that dump since 2006-2007.

On the Commercial side you'll find some beat up old aircrafts that once belonged to their National Carrier - Ariana Afghan. Most of the Commercial side is filled with Kam Air aircrafts & a few Ariana aircrafts. Further ahead are Afghan Army Helicopters just lying around.

On the opposite side of the Airport is what was once Eagle Ops 1, 2 & 3 there are a few old Helicopters again & a few C-130's & that's just about it.

I have never seen a Afghan Air Force Super Tucano there in all these years.

Mark my words, there are NO jets in KBL carrying out strikes.

As for this baji - Sumaira Khan, she doesn't know d!ck. She went to Kabul once & made a video during Taxing in/out & all of a sudden she's an expert.

Afghan airforce has multiple airfields which they are operaring from, kandahar airfield is just a few minutes away from city as an aircraft flies, taliban recently tried shelling maymana airfield (i think) but shells landed off target.
I was mentioning where US is still/maybe present. They still do have air assets in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
1625825438953.png

09-07-2021

Today's events - The Russian "Novosti" agency quoted an Afghan source as confirming that Taliban forces entered Kandahar, the second largest city in Afghanistan.

https://www.ahdath24.com/article/265769
Also city of Herat as well
For those whom don't know, but Kandahar's Airport is actually adjacent to NATO's Kandahar Airfield.

After Bagram, it was/is the 2nd Largest Base in Afghanistan. Not sure if its still active.

But if the Taliban have gotten a hold of this City, and if the NATO troops aren't there - that Base probably has a lot of goodies lying around.

@PradoTLC
Maybe Talibs will offer them protection as well
There you go. One step closer to ultimate goal.

They will all end up in Western capitals now. A massive anti-Pakistan intelligence nerve center will be dismembered. Remember it took the Indians, Americans and NATO forces decades to set this anti-Pakistan HQ in Afghanistan. No wonder the hawkish US/NATO generals were staunchly opposed to withdrawal. Imagine the time and effort they put into this malicious network.

The Taliban will mop the floor with these intelligence assets. When the US/NATO shouts saving interpreters they also mean snitches i.e. intelligence assets.
Talibs lack anti armour and anti air things I heard today they requested from China help in this regard would be interesting how Chinese react

Last edited:
For those whom don't know, but Kandahar's Airport is actually adjacent to NATO's Kandahar Airfield.

After Bagram, it was/is the 2nd Largest Base in Afghanistan. Not sure if its still active.

But if the Taliban have gotten a hold of this City, and if the NATO troops aren't there - that Base probably has a lot of goodies lying around.

@PradoTLC
Maybe Talibs will offer them protection as well
Yeh I know what you mean
Probably from Mideast

Maybe they have an airspace use deal with Pak until September. B-52 mostly likely coming from Diego Garcia, perhaps some short stationed in the gulf too.

Back
Top Bottom