What's new

Taliban fire in air to scatter hundreds of protesters in Kabul

@SalarHaqq said they're Afghan refugees
So ill pass tbh, they have been doing dumb stuff everywhere

You really think that Afghan refugees have that much influence that they can conduct anti Pakistan protests in heart of Tehran without support from the mullah regime??

This much naivety isn't good

Anti riot gear should be given to the Taliban as humanitarian aid.

You really think that Afghan refugees have that much influence that they can conduct anti Pakistan protests in heart of Tehran without support from the mullah regime??

they did it in Europe etc too so this was late but expected

Even the Iranian themselves (let alone Afghan refugees who are treated worse than animals in Iran) can not do that in the capital, without Mullah Regime's approval. Iranian regime is no friend of Pakistan.

they did it in Europe etc too so this was late but expected

Europe is something else. Iran treats afghans worse than trash. They have killed Afghan refugees by drowning them in water and burning them alive

But suddenly Afghans have got so much powerful that they can conduct anti Pakistan protests in Tehran and you expect me that it is not supported by the regime?

an unpopular opinion but isi chiefs visit should not have coincided with action in panjshir. Indians have used this opportunity to the fullest. it might seem funny to us but this has had an impact.

taliban must now end the uncertainity and anounce a govt for Gods sake. Embassies will begin to open, flights will start to resume and everything will be normal.

check this false flag pajeet jerking each other!
The same title is on reuters and all other major news sources.
an unpopular opinion but isi chiefs visit should not have coincided with action in panjshir. Indians have used this opportunity to the fullest. it might seem funny to us but this has had an impact.

taliban must now end the uncertainity and anounce a govt for Gods sake. Embassies will begin to open, flights will start to resume and everything will be normal.
Indians have done a smart maneuver by pushing these assets to protest with their wives - the image of women protesting against Pakistan is a strong one and wont go away easy.

British ex-soldier is ARRESTED by the Taliban as his bid to evacuate 400 Afghans fails: Islamists order him to leave evacuees behind - despite promising people were free to leave the country

Ben Slater, 37, was thrown in prison on Thursday morning and questioned regarding members of his staff,most of whom are single women and had been staying in hotel rooms near a border checkpoint.

The former member of the Royal Military Police runs a chain of NGOs in Afghanistan, and had been attempting to evacuate his staff over a land border after failing to secure spots for them and their families on the British airlift from Kabul.

However, his mission failed after a coach carrying the staff was turned away at a land border. It is not clear which country the coach was attempting to cross into

Slater was released later on Thursday and told he could cross the border with one assistant, but that the rest of his staff had to remain in Afghanistan, The Telegraph reported.

^^ This ^^

Last edited:
I may sound a bit rude but I guess that the Talibans should not have treated the people so mildly ...Treat them mildly and they become animals ...deal them strictly and they remain disciplined...

i read it was Taliban who invited Pakistan delegation including ISI chief .

if your invited you go . That is culture , etiquette ,manners & respect .

Imagine headlines if the chief snubbed Taliban .

wow what post stating realities from alternative world,

Zia bought wahabi ideology .... I don't know why Iranian members alway post with sectarian angle why they don't post like normal human beings just take this highlighted post as example

In reply should I call 1979 Imam Khomeini was the one who bought religious fundamentalism in the region ..... ???

Should I call Iranian revolution as Sectarian Revolution .... ???

Why you Iranian members never discuss political developments of the region without inserting religious and sectarian hatred .... ???

The fact is Zia was providing arms to Hazara community as well not Iran .... Zia was providing arms to Ahmed Shah Masood as well who despite being sunni and follower of same sect as Taliban is not Wahabi .... as per this Irani Member .....

After Iran Pakistan was the second biggest destination where Hazar from Afghanistan migrated, but no Pakistan had sectarian policies.

Family of Head of Afghan Taliban Mullah Mansoor could live in Tehran, Hekmat yaar could live in Tehran under protection of Iranian state but it was not an act of "SUPPORTING TO WAHHABISM" Pakistan give refuge to common Afghan population it become an act of Supporting and Spreading of Wahhabism .... but the fun fact is Wahhabi sect is in minority in Pakistan.

Again idiocy on display, should I call killing Gen Suleymani by America as blow back to Iran as Iran was supportive of US Occupation of Iraq under Saddam .... ???

Should I call ISIS as blow back to Iran as Iran was intervening too much in internal affairs of iraq and Syria ..... ????

See anyone can bitch around it does not cost much nor it make you smart ....

For your information Pakistan never supported elements who formed TTP or Baloch separatist and we don't need to mention who was supporting such elements.

Only those members are Venting Out their frustration who are commenting on Pakistani website against Pakistan without knowing or understanding a single basic dynamic of political development in the region.

The comment of Pakistan being Isolated is made by the citizen of country which is among most sanctioned countries in the world ....

I must say it is an Irony which is lost to many Iranians ....

and for the comment about Neighbours of Pakistan I want to know leaving China which other neighbour of Pakistan is cardel of economic prosperity and political stability ..... ???

Iran .... ???
India ..... ???
Afghanistan ..... ???

Other than China which country other neighbouring country is not religiously hardliner .... and fundamentalist .... ???

Iran .... is a progressive country .... ???

Afghanistan is a progressive country ..... ????

India is a progressive country ...... ????

so shut up you idiot .... and shove you over zealous nationalism back to your hole

And Iran is is super rich country just tell me other than oil what is the contribution of Iran in Global Economy .... ???

Yes a Failed State which as per you propaganda has successfully overthrown government of a neighbouring country has successfully crush a a so called resistance in a neighbouring country but no one in the whole world other than India and Iran is accusing it ..... ???

irony lost on you ..... ????

One one hand Pakistan is a failed on the other hand its a biggest regional power who is shaping the region to its liking ...... ???

Talk some sense ......

And consider this post as warning and don't respond to it .....

YOU HAVE ALREADY CROSSED RED LINE OF THE FORUM .....

I think he is Indian, but pretending as a Irani,
On twitter they pretend as Afghani and even Panjshiri

Sleepy Joe has spoken, un 74 Ali fought Foreman, his manager kept yapping, in the 7th round the champ said "shut up, old man, itz over."

Back
Top Bottom