What's new

Taliban fire in air to scatter hundreds of protesters in Kabul

Salaam

Tbh, I actually do. On the internet, we can call each other names till we are blue in the face, however, that wouldn't achieve anything productive.

Being civil helps improve the quality of discussion. If I feel I don't like what is being said, I can choose to disengage. If I do engage, I try to do it in a way that makes my point clear without being rude to whatever degree I can.

We must remember, the board is public. There are people other than the ones we are responding to who will also read what we write. So we should strive to write with clarity and civility who may be reading.
but you don't need to act so bleeding submissive!! you can do without coarse language but one must be firm in their output too.

Salaam

It is not a competition, Iran is a 3,000 year old great civilization. Pakistan was carved out of India barely a few decades ago. My point is that having good relations with neighbors is better than fanning terrorism. India is a big country that will play a major role in world affairs. It would be better for everyone to stop this arms race and focus on poverty issues. Perhaps, you are not aware that despite 41 years of the most severe sanctions, Iran has the largest industrial base in the region and the largest automotive industry and produces just about evetry consumer good. It would be good if the poor educational system taught something positive about the neighbors. I have read more anti-Iran nonsense and invective here than either in Zionist or US media. So I suggest that the Pakistanis take a chill pill.

I must say, for a nation that is 3000 years old and rich with oil money and ideally populated to boot, the current situation doesn't look very enviable.

Pakistan, being only 74 years old and without oil as well as being seriously overpopulated, seems to have done fairly well when compared to our 3000 year old neighbor.

I'm actually curious about the statistics of industrial production in iran compared to neighbouring countries. Could you provide a comparison from where you got the data of not just Iran but it's neighbors. Thanks.

The FACT is that the average Afghan is fed up with Pakistani interference. It was Zia who brought the Wahhabi terrorists to fight the Soviets and we all know how that worked out with the blowback. Venting about Iran is not going to help Pakistan as it is isolated and not liked by any of its neighbors. Pakistanis have a very thin skin in accepting reality. It is a poor, overpopulated failed state and needs to take care of its internal problems, starting with population control.

Am waiting for the Indian paid candle lit protests yet to follow. We all have heard stories of Pakistan melt down and economically collapse before and we are still here. If we were that isolated then no wonder Indian led "sanction Pakistan" movement still is not making any head way, I wonder why. As far as our increase in population is concerned we will take over the Indian Rajasthan and Gujrat states soon with our charm and do the resettlements there. Am sure you will be kind enough to support us in that endeavourer as you have supported the Israelis in stealing Palestinian lands.

Salaam

I must say, for a nation that is 3000 years old and rich with oil money and ideally populated to boot, the current situation doesn't look very enviable.

Pakistan, being only 74 years old and without oil as well as being seriously overpopulated, seems to have done fairly well when compared to our 3000 year old neighbor.

I'm actually curious about the statistics of industrial production in iran compared to neighbouring countries. Could you provide a comparison from where you got the data of not just Iran but it's neighbors. Thanks.
Iran is part of the Middle East and most of the economic output figures relate to that region. Pakistan is South Asia and it can only be compared with India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka. Some of the Iranian economic stats are on not so reliable Wikipedia and other western sources. Even Forbes magazine ranks Iran as graduating per capita more engineers and scientists after China and Russia. This is despite the FACT that Iran has been under the most vicious sanctions, an imposed war and constant US and Zionist attempts at destabilization. Iranians are not really interested in what others think, considering the illustrious civilization and Persian contribution to the world. Even your language Urdu is heavily influence by Farsi, not to mention Dari and even Hindi. It is good to have a more enlightened view of the world, rather than tabloid jingoism.

Salaam

Iran is part of the Middle East and most of the economic output figures relate to that region. Pakistan is South Asia and it can only be compared with India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka. Some of the Iranian economic stats are on not so reliable Wikipedia and other western sources. Even Forbes magazine ranks Iran as graduating per capita more engineers and scientists after China and Russia. This is despite the FACT that Iran has been under the most vicious sanctions, an imposed war and constant US and Zionist attempts at destabilization. Iranians are not really interested in what others think, considering the illustrious civilization and Persian contribution to the world. Even your language Urdu is heavily influence by Farsi, not to mention Dari and even Hindi. It is good to have a more enlightened view of the world, rather than tabloid jingoism.

Yes, our language is influenced by Persian. In the same way, our world is a lot more influenced by the US and the West tbh. The computers we use, modern medicine, essentially the modern technologies are primarily from the West.

These illustrious achievements of the west are much more recent and are currently in use. The moon landing alone is one of the greatest feats of engineering in the history of humanity.

Yet all that does not make Iran any less defiant of the West.

It's just the way the world is, we take things from wherever they come and make newer things with them.

tenor.gif

Boy you talking absolute non sense, you're doing all the jingoism, talking crap about Pak on a Pak forum and we aren't even close to talking the same crap about Iran that you're talking (cause we respect Iran, doesn't mean we can't call out your issues,every nation has issues)

Insulting is a sign of a feeble mind. Pakistan is bankrupt and is facing huge problems that need to be addressed, rather than fanning terrorism and instability in the region.

:pakistan:Pakistan Zindabad......and death to worst enemies of Islam.......to whom it may concern

:pakistan:Pakistan Zindabad......and death to worst enemies of Islam.......to whom it may concern
That is a very mature, intellectual and rational comment :) and then you wonder LOL

The whole idea behind educated civil forums is not to get too emotional and lash out with profanities. Sticking to FACTS no matter how unpalatable, is sign of rational thinking. Arguing with profanities against a reputable news item is quite amusing. Pakistanis don't realize how much hatred their policies have generated amongst the Afghans globally. Even the Afghan faction of Taliban is not that enamored with Pakistan, which on US master's request locked up mullah Brader for 8 years. Then you wonder why Afghans are angry.
yet here you are acting the proverbial child. when you reside in a glass house don't go around pelting stones at other residents glass houses! my rational thinking is not an empire and geography of many millennium in the past.

there is a huge population of afghans here in my town. the fact that afghans don't get on with themselves. I have seen tajik fighting hazara here in my town. they are both farsi speakers aren't they? then why is it that irani keep away from their farsi speaking afghani brethren? irani's if anything make mockery of these tajik and hazara calling them animals.

so drop the manure that suddenly these farsi speaking afghans are some lost tribe re discovered. this is about irani hegemonic clout in afghanistan. when tajik were in power with the help of satan west. didn't really hear much peepe from tehran!

The FACT is that the average Afghan is fed up with Pakistani interference. It was Zia who brought the Wahhabi terrorists to fight the Soviets and we all know how that worked out with the blowback. Venting about Iran is not going to help Pakistan as it is isolated and not liked by any of its neighbors. Pakistanis have a very thin skin in accepting reality. It is a poor, overpopulated failed state and needs to take care of its internal problems, starting with population control.
wow what post stating realities from alternative world,

Zia bought wahabi ideology .... I don't know why Iranian members alway post with sectarian angle why they don't post like normal human beings just take this highlighted post as example

In reply should I call 1979 Imam Khomeini was the one who bought religious fundamentalism in the region ..... ???

Should I call Iranian revolution as Sectarian Revolution .... ???

Why you Iranian members never discuss political developments of the region without inserting religious and sectarian hatred .... ???

The fact is Zia was providing arms to Hazara community as well not Iran .... Zia was providing arms to Ahmed Shah Masood as well who despite being sunni and follower of same sect as Taliban is not Wahabi .... as per this Irani Member .....

After Iran Pakistan was the second biggest destination where Hazar from Afghanistan migrated, but no Pakistan had sectarian policies.

Family of Head of Afghan Taliban Mullah Mansoor could live in Tehran, Hekmat yaar could live in Tehran under protection of Iranian state but it was not an act of "SUPPORTING TO WAHHABISM" Pakistan give refuge to common Afghan population it become an act of Supporting and Spreading of Wahhabism .... but the fun fact is Wahhabi sect is in minority in Pakistan.

we all know how that worked out with the blowback.

Again idiocy on display, should I call killing Gen Suleymani by America as blow back to Iran as Iran was supportive of US Occupation of Iraq under Saddam .... ???

Should I call ISIS as blow back to Iran as Iran was intervening too much in internal affairs of iraq and Syria ..... ????

See anyone can bitch around it does not cost much nor it make you smart ....

For your information Pakistan never supported elements who formed TTP or Baloch separatist and we don't need to mention who was supporting such elements.

Venting about Iran is not going to help Pakistan as it is isolated and not liked by any of its neighbors.

Only those members are Venting Out their frustration who are commenting on Pakistani website against Pakistan without knowing or understanding a single basic dynamic of political development in the region.

The comment of Pakistan being Isolated is made by the citizen of country which is among most sanctioned countries in the world ....

I must say it is an Irony which is lost to many Iranians ....

and for the comment about Neighbours of Pakistan I want to know leaving China which other neighbour of Pakistan is cardel of economic prosperity and political stability ..... ???

Iran .... ???
India ..... ???
Afghanistan ..... ???

Other than China which country other neighbouring country is not religiously hardliner .... and fundamentalist .... ???

Iran .... is a progressive country .... ???

Afghanistan is a progressive country ..... ????

India is a progressive country ...... ????

so shut up you idiot .... and shove you over zealous nationalism back to your hole

It is a poor, overpopulated failed state and needs to take care of its internal problems, starting with population control.

And Iran is is super rich country just tell me other than oil what is the contribution of Iran in Global Economy .... ???

Yes a Failed State which as per you propaganda has successfully overthrown government of a neighbouring country has successfully crush a a so called resistance in a neighbouring country but no one in the whole world other than India and Iran is accusing it ..... ???

irony lost on you ..... ????

One one hand Pakistan is a failed on the other hand its a biggest regional power who is shaping the region to its liking ...... ???

Talk some sense ......

And consider this post as warning and don't respond to it .....

YOU HAVE ALREADY CROSSED RED LINE OF THE FORUM .....

Last edited:
It is not a competition, Iran is a 3,000 year old great civilization. Pakistan was carved out of India barely a few decades ago. My point is that having good relations with neighbors is better than fanning terrorism. India is a big country that will play a major role in world affairs. It would be better for everyone to stop this arms race and focus on poverty issues. Perhaps, you are not aware that despite 41 years of the most severe sanctions, Iran has the largest industrial base in the region and the largest automotive industry and produces just about evetry consumer good. It would be good if the poor educational system taught something positive about the neighbors. I have read more anti-Iran nonsense and invective here than either in Zionist or US media. So I suggest that the Pakistanis take a chill pill.
Three millinea old is pre-medieval.
Iranians have a big psychological problem of past kingdom. It does not exist now so dont be in a fossilized state. No chance a sec based country can become a power in today's time.
Tiny Israel has whipped you at will.

Back
Top Bottom