What's new

Taliban fire in air to scatter hundreds of protesters in Kabul

Assylum seeking tactics. They want to incite Talibans for voilence.

these must be the gender studies students funded by the west. who knew feminist were more successful than any military action.
Someone should ask these new into money jokers, what and where have they seen any Pakistani involvement......are these ladies former ANA runaways or something.

Someone should ask these new into money jokers, what and where have they seen any Pakistani involvement......are these ladies former ANA runaways or something.
their Pakistani kin come out when they are needed to protest against the state over something that will give them relevance and their western backers a news item to use against Pakistan.

that is the same thing there. most of these feminist are from well of backgrounds who sit comfortably at home and get triggered when needed.

truth is not important its all about a lie told effectively. sadly foreign office is docile in Pakistan for some reason.

The FACT is that the average Afghan is fed up with Pakistani interference. It was Zia who brought the Wahhabi terrorists to fight the Soviets and we all know how that worked out with the blowback. Venting about Iran is not going to help Pakistan as it is isolated and not liked by any of its neighbors. Pakistanis have a very thin skin in accepting reality. It is a poor, overpopulated failed state and needs to take care of its internal problems, starting with population control.
Who you calling failed state you scumbag....a nation who can't even protect it scientists ....Israel sees you as it's playground.... it's you seen as an axis of evil by the world at large.

Flamebait

Last edited by a moderator:
Salaam

This would be harder for Taliban to manage than the Americans were.

The FACT is that the average Afghan is fed up with Pakistani interference. It was Zia who brought the Wahhabi terrorists to fight the Soviets and we all know how that worked out with the blowback. Venting about Iran is not going to help Pakistan as it is isolated and not liked by any of its neighbors. Pakistanis have a very thin skin in accepting reality. It is a poor, overpopulated failed state and needs to take care of its internal problems, starting with population control.

Bro, with regards to being unpopular amongst it's neighbors, Iran is no stranger to that.

People here do have a tendency to give knee jerk reactions, however, our Iranian brothers are also rather quick to make inflammatory statements.

Pakistan is trying to protect its immediate interests in the neighborhood, that's why you seldom see Pakistan meddling in affairs of far off states. Iran, on the other hand, is actively engaged in funding proxies and civil discord in multiple countries, even with countries it shares no border with.

Pakistan, unlike Iran, does not have the luxury of oil revenue. So it has to act more judicially whilst still trying to achieve its basic goals. You will rarely hear Pakistani government officials saying anything against Iran, however, the opposite isn't as true, unfortunately.

everything you blabbed is the situation with iran. iranian meddling is kosher ofcourse when it recruits cannon fodder from outside to go fight for its sectarian ventures. using indian narrative of isolation is cheap especially coming from you. where is this isolation? what is the reality in iran? do irani's still think of themselves in the lense of the past persian greatness? they do lets be honest. almost all iranians I have met have the past hubris still smoldering in them.

our overpopulation concerns you how? your indian allies have a overpopulation crisis but that must be kosher population growth. you need to worry about your under population dont you!
Bro, with regards to being unpopular amongst it's neighbors, Iran is no stranger to that.

People here do have a tendency to give knee jerk reactions, however, our Iranian brothers are also rather quick to make inflammatory statements.

Pakistan is trying to protect its immediate interests in the neighborhood, that's why you seldom see Pakistan meddling in affairs of far off states. Iran, on the other hand, is actively engaged in funding proxies and civil discord in multiple countries, even with countries it shares no border with.

Pakistan, unlike Iran, does not have the luxury of oil revenue. So it has to act more judicially whilst still trying to achieve its basic goals. You will rarely hear Pakistani government officials saying anything against Iran, however, the opposite isn't as true, unfortunately.
you think nicities are appropriate?

Salaam

Insulting is a sign of a feeble mind. Pakistan is bankrupt and is facing huge problems that need to be addressed, rather than fanning terrorism and instability in the region.

Bro, be honest, would your country be able to as much as it has if you didn't have oil? Pakistan doesn't have that luxury, but it certainly has achieved a lot. Things are moving in a good direction, as we see in Afghanistan.

Insulting is a sign of a feeble mind. Pakistan is bankrupt and is facing huge problems that need to be addressed, rather than fanning terrorism and instability in the region.
The only thing bankrupt here is your mindset.....I recall an Indian loser who had same username.
When was the last time any worthy leader visited your country. Worry about your own assets.

Salaam

you think nicities are appropriate?

Tbh, I actually do. On the internet, we can call each other names till we are blue in the face, however, that wouldn't achieve anything productive.

Being civil helps improve the quality of discussion. If I feel I don't like what is being said, I can choose to disengage. If I do engage, I try to do it in a way that makes my point clear without being rude to whatever degree I can.

We must remember, the board is public. There are people other than the ones we are responding to who will also read what we write. So we should strive to write with clarity and civility who may be reading.

Salaam

Bro, be honest, would your country be able to as much as it has if you didn't have oil? Pakistan doesn't have that luxury, but it certainly has achieved a lot. Things are moving in a good direction, as we see in Afghanistan.
It is not a competition, Iran is a 3,000 year old great civilization. Pakistan was carved out of India barely a few decades ago. My point is that having good relations with neighbors is better than fanning terrorism. India is a big country that will play a major role in world affairs. It would be better for everyone to stop this arms race and focus on poverty issues. Perhaps, you are not aware that despite 41 years of the most severe sanctions, Iran has the largest industrial base in the region and the largest automotive industry and produces just about evetry consumer good. It would be good if the poor educational system taught something positive about the neighbors. I have read more anti-Iran nonsense and invective here than either in Zionist or US media. So I suggest that the Pakistanis take a chill pill.

Back
Top Bottom