What's new

Taliban Delegation visiting Pakistan in a mysterious move

Pakistan should support a democratic government in Afghanistan. Taliban are literally involved in terrorist activities in Afghanistan. Keep your border secured. Don't trust those Afghan Taliban goons. Let the Afghan government take care of them.

But I know establishment have this "keera" they will supply arms and support to Afghan Talibans and we will have early 2000s situation again.

Afghan Talibans are not saints they are a version of ISIS.
i believe a democratic afghanistan is worst thing to happen with afghanistan . these warlords come to power and do the most dastardly things with human beings which would make a person puke. Apart from the fact the democratic afghanistan doesnt recognize Pakistans western border and lays claim on two of our provinces..so your lame advice is something that your emotions dictate and not the facts on ground.
btw Talis have been fighting DAiesh...

No its a screengrab of a video posted in a group on Telegram

Taliban do bad sh*t true but they are our enemy's enemy and we have to look their such acts..

And there is no Good Taliban and Bad Taliban there is Afghanistani Taliban and TTP we hunt down TTP and we dont hunt Afghanistani Taliban.. and tbh we can't hunt em either why make enemies when you can make em ally and work against common enemy?

We need to bury this Good Taliban and Bad Taliban arguement deep in the ground.. TTP is our enemy.. Afghanistani Taliban are not.. simple
How convenient? Why do you see Afghanistan as an enemy?

oh really? no one supports them yet they exist and fight? at least in the early days I'm sure at least a good part of the Pakistani population supported them. if no one supported them they wouldn't have been able to run a shadow government in Waziristan.
you are confused same as how those people were confused....to put it in simple words, Yes!! in early days of GWOT, Tribals did support AQ, AT & IMU militants but not because they deemed them to be terrorist but because of tradition. AQ & IMU militants were the 'guests' to these tribals, they married off their daughters to these guests. Reason being, because these men were fighting against US invasion of 'THEIR' land i.e Afghanistan....
When Hakim ullah & baitullah started rising in the ranks of Taliban & Pakistan Military entered the tribal areas, people sided with these men as it was they were misguided....
There are stories of mothers refusing their sons because the son was in 'NaPaak Fauj' fighting his pashtun 'brothers' ....TTP was at it's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy earlier stages, am talking about 2004 - 2006 era... when US Spec Ops elements were embedded with Pak SF ...

Things took turn when TTP started masacare of Tribal leaders, hands that fed them, these vultures came to hunt them....when people saw the real monster- all support to them was shunned and they picked up arms against these Terrorists....
You can see FC insignia on two uniformed individuals... rest are part of Aman Lashkar...
1619215338902.png

1619215369546.png

Following 2008, there is no support for TTP among the public....HOWEVER ...thanks to PTM monkeys who are on RAW & NDS Payroll, some elements have a sweet spot for TTP & are facilitating them as of today....

you are confused same as how those people were confused....to put it in simple words, Yes!! in early days of GWOT, Tribals did support AQ, AT & IMU militants but not because they deemed them to be terrorist but because of tradition. AQ & IMU militants were the 'guests' to these tribals, they married off their daughters to these guests. Reason being, because these men were fighting against US invasion of 'THEIR' land i.e Afghanistan....
When Hakim ullah & baitullah started rising in the ranks of Taliban & Pakistan Military entered the tribal areas, people sided with these men as it was they were misguided....
There are stories of mothers refusing their sons because the son was in 'NaPaak Fauj' fighting his pashtun 'brothers' ....TTP was at it's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy earlier stages, am talking about 2004 - 2006 era... when US Spec Ops elements were embedded with Pak SF ...

Things took turn when TTP started masacare of Tribal leaders, hands that fed them, these vultures came to hunt them....when people saw the real monster- all support to them was shunned and they picked up arms against these Terrorists....
You can see FC insignia on two uniformed individuals... rest are part of Aman Lashkar...
View attachment 736846
View attachment 736847

Following 2008, there is no support for TTP among the public....HOWEVER ...thanks to PTM monkeys who are on RAW & NDS Payroll, some elements have a sweet spot for TTP & are facilitating them as of today....

What happened to those Tribal Lashkers that were raised to fight TTP ? were they disbanded ?

few still exists but many were disbanded..... one of the great Aman Laskar leader was awarded on March 23, i can't recall his name now...

Personally i am against armed lashkars , i mean all those young fighters can still defend their tribe and land from insurgents but lets just give them FC uniform and state backing. The sense of Patriotism needs to be promoted in those areas, while keeping an eye on elements like PTM and TTP.

Personally i am against armed lashkars , i mean all those young fighters can still defend their tribe and land from insurgents but lets just give them FC uniform and state backing. The sense of Patriotism needs to be promoted in those areas, while keeping an eye on elements like PTM and TTP.
Will discuss this in appropriate thread - i was just trying to get some facts for our Indian member here who was confused & had little knowledge on the subject

thread is about AT delegation visiting Pakistan

Will discuss this in appropriate thread - i was just trying to get some facts for our Indian member here who was confused & had little knowledge on the subject

thread is about AT delegation visiting Pakistan

Looking forward to it, do tag me when you start a new one and once again really appreciate your work :tup:

what's so "mysterious" about it? they've visited Pakistan on enormous number of diplomatic missions...

as for india increasing the afghan army's dance training (let's face it, that's all that the indian military training is good for), the afghan taliban have been bashing in the fangs of the largest superpower ever, indian and anyone trained by the indians is merely practice for the afghan taliban, and that too, the kinda practice they won't even break a sweat from...

thats great Taliban are coming to Pakistan i hope our establishment grows a pair and start joint operations inside Afg with taliban support and clear the land of cia and indian assets! drone support with Talibans permission and murder every last safroni turd in afg!

Surprising that that the Indians are throwing everything they have with the Northern alliance which is a very bad strategic mistake. Once NA lose India will be kicked out of Afghanistan completely.

How convenient? Why do you see Afghanistan as an enemy?
1947: Afghanistan refuses to accept Pakistan as Independent country, claims Area to Chitral
1948: Afghanistan gives safe heavens to Militants who waged war against Pakistan.
1952: Afghan government lays claims on Baluchistan
1961: Afghan Government arms successionist in Pakistan
1963: More funding and material supports to militants
1973: Afghan president Muhammad Daoud openly accepts arming militant in Pakistan and calls
2021: Afghan government still doesn't recognize Durand line

I wonder why do we see Afghanistan as an enemy when all they have done is to fund and support militancy in Pakistan. I am sure this deserves rose petals from our side...

What happened to those Tribal Lashkers that were raised to fight TTP ? were they disbanded ?

it was ehsanullah ehsan who was supposed to identify TTP members later to be finished , but it looks he did not keep his promise and ran away from custody . some pakistani army officers were punished for being responsible for laxity .

Back
Top Bottom