What's new

Pakistan delivers tough message to Afghan Taliban over rising 'cross-border attacks'

One interesting thing I noted is that the new chinese VT1A1 comes with a portable vertical lift helidrone system assigned to each tank. We could use smaller drones within 10 miles radius for ISR and layer it with our artillery/mortar units as you stated. It would also provide precise positions of talirat posts and armoured vehicles.

Its very disapointing to see the pak army doesnt seem to have its head around a proper ORBAT at the afghan border. Decades of rot, corruption, following out dated british traditions (which the british dont even follow anymore) have come home to roost. The neptasism and lack of proper training at PMA is a dire sign that we need reform.

Take a single look at our military parade and many questions come up. Whats with the weird clothing during peacetime? Whats with the weird sticks that every army chief seems to carry? And whats with the knee high march which serves no purpose and can cause major knee damage for our troops? Our enemies must be laughing at us. Other militaries have marches where aggressieness is shown to sow the seeds if fear in the enemyy. Other military geneeals carry around a firearm even during peacetime (israel/taliban) yet here we are in a constant state of conflict and how does our COAS lead? A yellow bamboo stick :crazy:

All the officers who have studied at pma and adopted such crappy traditions need to be sacked. We need a complete rebuilding of our military starting from the top down. Every single general is responsible for this mess. In other countries soilders join the military as a sacrafice to their country… in pak soilders join for land plots and income
Considering their experience and years of active combat, within their own country and beyond its border, and its experience as part of NATO, I hope the Pakistan army and the Pakistani police forces adopt a Turkish model in many ways. The Turks are Battle hardened, and except for the ceremonial Turkish military band, the Turkish armed forces seem throughly modernized. Also, since the events of 2016, the relationship between the Turkish military and government has shown a break from past practices.

What we need to do is mine the damned border (anti-personnel and anti-vehicle), all the way; and put a hold on the Afghan Transit Trade which is not only a major lifeline for the ungrateful Afghan but also a big source of smuggling through which we lose a very big chunk of import duties...........in addition, we should severely restrict the border movement and trade with Afghanistan through which a lot of our USD escapes to Afghanistan!
Not really
They can import from Iran

Good that they did so.
The cavemen living in Afghanistan understand only one language thats "Danda"

Pakistan's warning

1677376075190.png

Pathetic. Pakistan's pet Rottweiler is biting its erstwhile benefactor. What goes around, comes around ...

House loan, car loan, student loan interest payments. You call this freedom?

Yes, this is freedom.
I can choose if I want the loan, it's their money.
Money is not something you are supposed to be given for free. It loses value.

What we need to do is mine the damned border (anti-personnel and anti-vehicle), all the way; and put a hold on the Afghan Transit Trade which is not only a major lifeline for the ungrateful Afghan but also a big source of smuggling through which we lose a very big chunk of import duties...........in addition, we should severely restrict the border movement and trade with Afghanistan through which a lot of our USD escapes to Afghanistan!

They will just pull out the mines, there need to be more fortified posts, every 1 km a fortress and between that bunkers and post’s, the same India has done at LOC.

You can't even compare US to Pakistan as they have completely different goals.
The long-terms goals may be different but tactics can be the same. And they are an order of a magnitude better than us at that. I am not mistaken, you also suggested ingressing a few KM into afg to create a buffer zone. Boots on the ground didn't solve it for the americans. How will it solve it for us?

The Islamic Constitution developed by Taqiuddin An Nabhani is based on the old Ottoman Constitution.
I see. And you've checked with everyone else if they are cool with it?

House loan, car loan, student loan interest payments. You call this freedom?
So, taliban or sharia (whatever your definition is) is the solution to a country's economic woes?
How? Don't payback the loans or else, Ghauri aya fer?

The Islamic Constitution developed by Taqiuddin An Nabhani is based on the old Ottoman Constitution.
sure, but some major group or sect is gonna lose their shit and riot because they disagree, you realize that, right?

sure, but some major group or sect is gonna lose their shit and riot because they disagree, you realize that, right?
It is just a supposition. All sects will be united for Islam. It worked until 1924 for hundreds of years.

The long-terms goals may be different but tactics can be the same. And they are an order of a magnitude better than us at that. I am not mistaken, you also suggested ingressing a few KM into afg to create a buffer zone. Boots on the ground didn't solve it for the americans. How will it solve it for us?

So, taliban or sharia (whatever your definition is) is the solution to a country's economic woes?
How? Don't payback the loans or else, Ghauri aya fer?
Islam has its own economic system which outlaws interest, real gold and silver based currency which has little inflation, land laws and a host of other things.

Everybody was cool with it all over Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, Central Asia for hundreds of years upto 1924.

It is just a supposition. All sects will be united for Islam. It worked until 1924 for hundreds of years.
And the world today is not the same. This isn't supposition, this already happens.

Pakistan is losing in Afghanistan.
At this rate Taliban will defeat Pakistan with the help of Pakistan inside Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom