What's new

Pakistan delivers tough message to Afghan Taliban over rising 'cross-border attacks'

never understood why Iran never had this problem. Iran sometimes seems immune to all issues plaguing us. And they are under sanctions. Crazy. I sometimes forget they are even our neighbors. Guess oil does wonders.

Lolz i wonder what would have been the real response in that meeting. We know they r ur ppl and we r supposed to finish them because u cant control ur own land even with a big *** colonial army.

Not really
They can import from Iran
I seriously doubt that; but if that is even a remote possibility then that's what they need to do and we should seal the entire border.

They will just pull out the mines, there need to be more fortified posts, every 1 km a fortress and between that bunkers and post’s, the same India has done at LOC.
It won't be a piece of cake with the latest generation of Anti-Personnel and Anti-Vehicle mines intermixed.........

Fortified posts with manned Guards? that's like 2000 posts 1KM apart with an average of 10 Soldiers which mean 20,000 infantry, weapons, communications and availability of quick response force to assist in ambushes, Drones, Choppers etc. It would cost a pretty penny.

I seriously doubt that; but if that is even a remote possibility then that's what they need to do and we should seal the entire border.

It won't be a piece of cake with the latest generation of Anti-Personnel and Anti-Vehicle mines intermixed.........

Fortified posts with manned Guards? that's like 2000 posts 1KM apart with an average of 10 Soldiers which mean 20,000 infantry, weapons, communications and availability of quick response force to assist in ambushes, Drones, Choppers etc. It would cost a pretty penny.
Well if you doubt that you should pick up map

never understood why Iran never had this problem. Iran sometimes seems immune to all issues plaguing us. And they are under sanctions. Crazy. I sometimes forget they are even our neighbors. Guess oil does wonders.

Iran don't have an open border with Afghanistan and didn't allow in million of refugees.

Back
Top Bottom