What's new

Taliban commander surrenders for $100 by accident

is this not trolling?

How so?

Staging 'events' to boost troop morale is not unknown by the world's militaries. What do we know about this alleged 'mid level commander' other than his photo with a typical Afghan look?

:rofl: :rofl:

And Pakistani members here are wishing for such people to return to power in Afghanistan?
No! No! just the Indians want these stupid pplz come to power there so that they can buy them out for cheap price.....:smokin:

Indians are immensely clueless about 'ground realities' in Afghanistan.

wow just wow you know you indians can say what you want but just a few days ago they landed one hell of a coordinated strike in kabul and holding it hostage for 20 hours before the wise and smart isaf forces took it back from them yep

One more funny news:

Sleepy pilot mistook Venus for plane, sent jet into a dive

TORONTO: A sleepy Air Canada pilot who mistakenly believed his jet was about to crash into a US military plane forced a sudden dive, that caused 16 injuries among passengers and crew on a transatlantic flight, a report says. :lol::lol::lol:

The Transportation Safety Board report released on Monday describes the 46 seconds in which the plane dived and lurched back up during an overnight Air Canada flight from Toronto to Zurich in January 2011. Those hurt weren't wearing seatbelts, the report said.

Full Story: Sleepy pilot mistook Venus for plane, sent jet into a dive - The Times of India

One more funny news:

Sleepy pilot mistook Venus for plane, sent jet into a dive

TORONTO: A sleepy Air Canada pilot who mistakenly believed his jet was about to crash into a US military plane forced a sudden dive, that caused 16 injuries among passengers and crew on a transatlantic flight, a report says.

The Transportation Safety Board report released on Monday describes the 46 seconds in which the plane dived and lurched back up during an overnight Air Canada flight from Toronto to Zurich in January 2011. Those hurt weren't wearing seatbelts, the report said.

Full Story: Sleepy pilot mistook Venus for plane, sent jet into a dive - The Times of India

so what you r saying is that times of india is not credible news:p:P bcz i have a little hard time believing this news

i wont be shocked if the us made this up belittling your enemy has been one of the oldest forms of increasing morale

wow just wow you know you indians can say what you want but just a few days ago they landed one hell of a coordinated strike in kabul and holding it hostage for 20 hours before the wise and smart isaf forces took it back from them yep

How did Indians come into this? And those "super terrorists" of yours got butchered by Afghan Police:lol:

I don't think so. That $100 bill might be nothing for people like us but he may be in need for something more important may be for family. Life has become cheap and worst. Sometimes they take up arms for small money. Not everybody is charged with religion capsule. I feel pitty. But he made a good choice. At least he will live and won't kill anymore. Good for all

I don't think so. That $100 bill might be nothing for people like us but he may be in need for something more important may be for family. Life has become cheap and worst. Sometimes they take up arms for small money. Not everybody is charged with religion capsule. I feel pitty. But he made a good choice. At least he will live and won't kill anymore. Good for all

It says that he just he had won an award, he misunderstood that it was actually a reward for his capture.

so what you r saying is that times of india is not credible news:p:P bcz i have a little hard time believing this news

i wont be shocked if the us made this up belittling your enemy has been one of the oldest forms of increasing morale

But they(TOI) are pretty matured in bringing amusement. Take it that way :lol:

Not in this context..
as news of surrendering on a single Benjamin lifts troop morale up and their confidence against the enemy.
Similar "goody-goody" news reports were spread around during the Vietnam conflict on the American Forces Radio Network..
a portrayal of which can be seen in the movie "Good morning Vietnam".

Are there any news / media following this line of reasoning at all... or is it just cooked up on defence.pk to keep the morale of folks supporting the good terrorists up?

If i recall, there were instances of Taliban chaps surrendering themselves, going through rehabilitation and at a later stage performing suicide bombing attacks on critical target, somewhat like sleeper agents.

Wonder if this guy is such type.

If i recall, there were instances of Taliban chaps surrendering themselves, going through rehabilitation and at a later stage performing suicide bombing attacks on critical target, somewhat like sleeper agents.

Wonder if this guy is such type.
The tactics these guys use can even baffle professionals. Very very capable fighters.

How did Indians come into this? And those "super terrorists" of yours got butchered by Afghan Police:lol:

And how did Pakistan come into this ?

:rofl: :rofl:

And Pakistani members here are wishing for such people to return to power in Afghanistan?

is this not trolling?

And what is Mr Karan doing here ? Poja Chaat ? lol

Some here would be very familiar with the term........Fake Encounters.!! :)

:tup::tup: Agree

Back
Top Bottom