What's new

Taiwanese proposes unification

False flaggers are really pathetic. Why be embarrassed of your country of origin? Maybe you will grow a spine like gambit and eventually reveal whatever cesspool you originated from.

Gambit says he is American from America but he is a Vietnamese. I have a British passport but in my heart it will always say Pakistan.

Anyway back to topic. It is up to the Chinese what they decide to regarding reunification. But the signs are good that it will be reunified peacefully in our lifetime

it's going to be a while before taiwan rejoins china 3/4 likely have to agree.

No false flagger here my dears.

You mean the cesspool you originated from before you migrated to the UK and learned the word "cesspool"?
Also "quagmire" is another fancy english word with which you can brag to fellow undereducated posters.

Just so you don't forget.

Attacks on other members will get you banned, just know that before you troll.

I wonder what false flag he will resurrect himself as once banned...

Maybe you will adopt a more convincing facade next time. Here's a clue: no one in the EU would associate themselves with the EU flag before their own national flag.

Maybe you will adopt a more convincing facade next time. Here's a clue: no one in the EU would associate themselves with the EU flag before their own national flag.

The mods can see ip's and mine will positively be from Europe.

and fyi..the flags represent where i lived and where i am now back again...so.....

Good news. PLA and Taiwanese army could also unite forces. Just imagine Great China air force with J10, Su 27, Su 30, J15 J 20 with F 16 and Mirage 2000-5. It would be the no 1 force in Asia. That's why actually the US war criminals refuse to sell the latest weaponry to Taiwan KMT led government.
It's still in doubt the reasons why the latest weapons aren't sold to Taiwan. Many say it's due to pressure from China, but it's much more likely that Americans are paranoid of pro-unification Taiwanese, who represent a very significant percentage of the population, will surreptitiously pass on American military technology back to China for absorption. So, in effect, by selling American weapons to Taiwan, the U.S. is helping China's military modernization.

Taiwan problem is our internal polical affair, no need any foreign intervention.

We know what Ma and his KMT party want, they want an election with CCP, we can negociate with them, but now it is definitely not the right moment, but the unification is what comes the first.

It's still in doubt the reasons why the latest weapons aren't sold to Taiwan. Many say it's due to pressure from China, but it's much more likely that Americans are paranoid of pro-unification Taiwanese, who represent a very significant percentage of the population, will surreptitiously pass on American military technology back to China for absorption. So, in effect, by selling American weapons to Taiwan, the U.S. is helping China's military modernization.

America only sold some monkey version of their weapons to Taiwan, which are some outdated craps that today's China won't even look at it.

China doesn't interest everything in US, so they should stop self-deluding themselves.

Back
Top Bottom