What's new

Taiwanese proposes unification

They have friends, and those friends are encircling you. Any agression on the friends will render the debt card that you guys are so proud of unusable.
Also a reply further down of your post says and i quote "Most of people, who have a brain, won't vote for KMT", so in retrospect the reunification party will not be the policy maker in the future.

And again your delussions of grandeur? They are surrendering? All you have to show for that is a search and rescue and anti terrorism agreement-pretty standard agreements in this day and age. You pro at distorting facts and i love you for it.
A bunch of conscript rejects talking tough. What do you expect...???

They have friends, and those friends are encircling you. Any agression on the friends will render the debt card that you guys are so proud of unusable.
Also a reply further down of your post says and i quote "Most of people, who have a brain, won't vote for KMT", so in retrospect the reunification party will not be the policy maker in the future.

And again your delussions of grandeur? They are surrendering? All you have to show for that is a search and rescue and anti terrorism agreement-pretty standard agreements in this day and age. You pro at distorting facts and i love you for it.

A bunch of monkeys can encircle an elephant as well, but do you think it can strangle the elephant?

A bunch of monkeys can encircle an elephant as well, but do you think it can strangle the elephant?
Bad analogy. We are not talking about mobile armies but quite stationary countries that can only launches mobile armies. Still, the monkeys are much more agile than the elephant. Given time, an agile opponent, let alone a concert of agile fighters, will wear down a heavier foe.

Bad analogy. We are not talking about mobile armies but quite stationary countries that can only launches mobile armies. Still, the monkeys are much more agile than the elephant. Given time, an agile opponent, let alone a concert of agile fighters, will wear down a heavier foe.

Those monkeys can't even build their own weapons, they can only annoy the elephant, yet they cannot kill it or even scratch it.

LOL you think we rely on a "debt card"? No....... we rely on the "nuclear annihilation card."

2gskhg0.jpg

Nobody is going to cross China for Taiwan. And Taiwan is not going to sacrifice itself for USA interests either. That's why they surrendered. :rolleyes: And you are crying like a baby.

Those monkeys can't even build their own weapons, they can only annoy the elephant, yet they cannot kill it or even scratch it.
They do not need to. They can get it somewhere else, like US. Annoyance? They have been annoying China for the past few decades. What have China done? Taiwan have its own foreign policies with other countries. What have China done to stop Taiwanese relationships? Not much. So please...Stop talking for China from Canada.

:rofl: Are you seriously that deluded. US needs probably 1/10th of it's entire military to send you back to the stone age. It's ok if you wrote this while you were smoking up , but otherwise , you are just a delusional prick.

Wondering how long before Indians start their diatribe and speak as American proxy

They do not need to. They can get it somewhere else, like US. Annoyance? They have been annoying China for the past few decades. What have China done? Taiwan have its own foreign policies with other countries. What have China done to stop Taiwanese relationships? Not much. So please...Stop talking for China from Canada.

And now Vietnamese American speaking for ...... god knows lol

Wondering how long before Indians start their diatribe and speak as American proxy

And now Vietnamese American speaking for ...... god knows lol

China can keep doing its own business, while the haters can only cry and whine, that's the only the difference.

US is obliged by agreement to help Taiwan. Thats the friend among friends that you wont cross.
And no i am not crying, just saying there's a distance between agreeing to cooperate and surrendering which you dont seem to grasp very well.

:china:

Copying? :lol:

1.) Yes, we hate all, thats why you are in the UK probably receiving welfare.
2.) You already started as a china proxy...1:0 for Pakistan.

your avatar is really damn funny and shows so much in just 1 picture.

US is obliged by agreement to help Taiwan. Thats the friend among friends that you wont cross.
And no i am not crying, just saying there's a distance between agreeing to cooperate and surrendering which you dont seem to grasp very well.

Like they were obliged to help Vietnam and more recently Georgia and Mubarrak??

1.) Yes, we hate all, thats why you are in the UK probably receiving welfare.
2.) You already started as a china proxy...1:0 for Pakistan.

Personal attacks are the sign of getting hot under the collar. What business of your is it what Chinese do??

Like they were obliged to help Vietnam and more recently Georgia and Mubarrak??

Personal attacks are the sign of getting hot under the collar. What business of your is it what Chinese do??

A false flagger for sure.

False flaggers are really pathetic. Why be embarrassed of your country of origin? Maybe you will grow a spine like gambit and eventually reveal whatever cesspool you originated from.

Back
Top Bottom