What's new

Taiwanese Investors in China in Trouble

I want to post an article not unlike any others post articles here- while you want to join the poster of greatest bigots on PDF :)

I don't make anti china news I just report news...

I don't make a blind man escape your great military guards, I just report it.

YOU Chinese can't handle the truth don't come on international forums...sit at home and watch your premier prancing on the the deck of a ship where they forget what the "A" in AC stands for..
:

seeing you dont seem to have settled on an avatar JayAlt perhaps i could help ;)

Can-you-Handle-th-Truth.jpg

jayatl,you are the winner of this thread ,since you are brave enough to consider yourself know much more about china than chinese,while no chinese members here know more about delhi than you.兄弟们,莫与此叁嘴炮了,此叁之恼蚕已居华山之巅,可谓登峰造极,顽固之至,非九牛之力所不及。古人云,竖子不足与谋。任其癫狂,尽显丑态吧。他日若狭路相逢,必斩其于马下!

Oh, poor galaycha, "Epoch time" again?

Btw, why getting so upset at Fanling Monk? is it because he failed to leave you a good tip after his call of nature done at your work place or simply some mental disorder aftermath for being one of those poor souls of the "shinning" India, DN?:lol:
96% Indian dads leave their babies with mum « A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Indians dads got to work while women stay at home raising kids. I think that's better than that Chinese who make sure their women work at every corner massage parlor making up for the lack of the dads being bread winners.

No 1 profession of the Chinese in the US?- restaurant servers per department of US labor. We already know they are way behind the Indians , in median income, education, personal finances http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...uccessful-than-other-immigrant-groups-us.html

If they can't make enough through reciting the lunch menu? Then : http://jpdefense.com/new-york-crimi...id-fraud-tax-fraud-selling-counterfeit-goods/

New York City Chinese Immigrant Street Vendors are Charged With Medicaid Fraud, Tax Fraud, Selling Counterfeit Goods

and look it's not just in the US!

http://www.japanprobe.com/2010/06/30/group-of-chinese-immigrants-exploit-welfare-system-in-osaka/

Very low quality threads and his writing skill, not that mine's any better, needs some fine tuning from his compatriot, Mr enemy. No wonder people say American's middle school system is going down the drain.

China having lots of trouble now, every one, including TW wanna get the hell out of china as fast as they can:coffee:
Foxconn eyeing cheaper production bases outside China: report

Staff Reporter
2012-09-24
16:55 (GMT+8)

Foxconn chairman Terry Gou announces pay increases for Chinese workers in August. (Photo/CNA)

Global electronics manufacturer Foxconn is considering relocating production away from mainland China due to growing salaries and tightening margins, reports the China-based China Times or Huaxia Shibao (not our Chinese-language sister paper).
Foxconn eyeing cheaper production bases outside China: report

seeing you dont seem to have settled on an avatar JayAlt perhaps i could help ;)

Can-you-Handle-th-Truth.jpg

but roBOTS are incapable of judging whts true and whats false they just dont give a phuck, they simply obey commands.... and we can see that here.

Indians dads got to work while women stay at home raising kids. I think that's better than that Chinese who make sure their women work at every corner massage parlor making up for the lack of the dads being bread winners.

No 1 profession of the Chinese in the US?- restaurant servers per department of US labor. We already know they are way behind the Indians , in median income, education, personal finances http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...uccessful-than-other-immigrant-groups-us.html

If they can't make enough through reciting the lunch menu? Then : Chinese Immigrants in New York City are Charged With Medicaid Fraud, Tax Fraud, Selling Counterfeit Goods

New York City Chinese Immigrant Street Vendors are Charged With Medicaid Fraud, Tax Fraud, Selling Counterfeit Goods

and look it's not just in the US!

Group of Chinese Immigrants Exploit Welfare System in Osaka | Japan Probe

Thats when the dangerous occurred for more than half of the Indian kids
The sounds of silence: Child sexual abuse in India | Analysis | Children
Indians in HK, mostly either doorman or toilet attendants="FACTS" need some pictures?
Indians are the well known untouchables In HK="FACTS"
Unacknowledged prejudice | Human Rights in China

Thats when the dangerous occurred for more than half of the Indian kids
The sounds of silence: Child sexual abuse in India | Analysis | Children
Indians in HK, mostly either doorman or toilet attendants="FACTS" need some pictures?
Indians are the well known untouchables In HK="FACTS"
Unacknowledged prejudice | Human Rights in China

I can show pictures of Chinese attendants too... but charts don't lie. your own fellow Chinese have said here that the reason why you guys failed as an immigrant population is because they have dumb Chinese left in other countries... that means you too :lol:

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Maths+Why+You+Make+No+Sense+.+Thumbs+to+top+100_fc  75f8_3182073.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[/QUOTE]

fugliest wh@res ive ever seen:hang2:

Last edited by a moderator:
It means just like in this thread you( Chinese) want to deflect your failures on others.:lol:

lol``deflecting``? its more like primitive Indians like you looking for more humiliation, a third world primitive people laughing at China's falures? kid``at least find your own position```Somalia is the country you people can mock on```not even North Korean (at least they can make their own bullets)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom