What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

Seems everyone watched this game at work today .

Friday night party Saturday night party too much of everything in excess and Sunday morning recovery mode in front of the TV

It’s England v Pakistan cricket final and it’s free to air .

Shaheen stock has risen and it was brilliant positive promotion for Pakistan & the Pakistani cricket team .

😊

An Indian came up to me in a Pakistani restaurant yesterday asking for recommendations. Said he was a Muslim-revert and commiserated on the World Cup L. Said he gets annoyed when his fellow Indian Muslims support Pakistan cricket team 😂

I said it doesn’t really matter bro we are all one Ummah divided by borders, you can support whoever you want to and his friends are probably just teasing him. Of course, behind a flag there is an ideology that you may be for or against but there are 🇮🇳 Muslims who have a right to love where they came from. We cannot allow flags and borders to cause division in our Ummah

The Local Sikhs were rooting for Pakistan

Pakistan made lots of fans yesterday & w many kids will try to mimic Shaheen bowling at school parks today .

Pakistan just made fast bowling sexy once again .😎

Last edited:
Because they’re Pakistani you dumb journalists .
They can be dual national.. However, supporting team is not a nationality issue. You can be British and love Liverpool and hate Manchester United. In fact, fans of different clubs sometimes fight over loss or argument.

In the end, I like that Qasim was depressed about Pak loss which shows his love for Pak.

Pakistan PM made a tweet which a lot of Pakistanis on social media have called extremely immature and not befitting the office of head of state. But the reply he got from an Indian Muslim cricketer, Irfan Pathan, truly warmed the cockles of every Indian's heart. Way to go brother. Stay proud.

As if that was not enough, another Pakistani ex cricketer fast bowler was not allowed to even grieve in peace with broken heart emojis, when another Indian Muslim cricketer, Mohammad Shami reminded him of the shared civilizational Hindu concept of Karma.

Funnily then, another Pakistani ex cricketer jumped in and lectured Shami about how he was a current player and should be an ambassador and help to reduce tensions between the two countries. Hillariously this same pontificating Pakistani when he was an active player had called 1.3 billion Indians people with small hearts.

This is all most entertaining. This twitter thing.

Pakistan PM is without doubt an arsehole.
Dont insinuate Pathan and Shami are some wholesome angels. Their previous twitter history speaks volumes and confirms something that we havew known for 75 years.

Muslims who are opposing Pakistan will spend rest of the their lives proving Loyality to India. Muhammad Ali Jinnah 1947

They don't need to prove any loyalty to me at least. Irfan disappointed as a bowler, never living up to the expectations our generation had of him. But Zaheer and now Shami have been Kohinoors for us. In India a high profile marital bustup always leads to the nation's sympathy for the woman. Shami is so loved that not one of us believes the stories his wife is concocting about him. That is how much he is loved. Which you can see on the field as well. Not the contrived South African or English celebrations of the whites with the players of color. Shami quite simply is a boiiiis. As the Grade Cricketers would say. He's our boy. Gamcha and uncle towel around him and all. And he has 1.3 fanatic Indians behind him. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Overs 16-20, it was pretty clear that taking 2-3s was a better idea than taking an aerial route.

I think it is common sense. They lack situational awareness. I don’t know how else to put it.

When 3 top batsmen hole out to mid wicket then something is really wrong.

Another 20 runs and the match would have been very close.

Pakistan PM made a tweet which a lot of Pakistanis on social media have called extremely immature and not befitting the office of head of state. But the reply he got from an Indian Muslim cricketer, Irfan Pathan, truly warmed the cockles of every Indian's heart. Way to go brother. Stay proud.

As if that was not enough, another Pakistani ex cricketer fast bowler was not allowed to even grieve in peace with broken heart emojis, when another Indian Muslim cricketer, Mohammad Shami reminded him of the shared civilizational Hindu concept of Karma.

Funnily then, another Pakistani ex cricketer jumped in and lectured Shami about how he was a current player and should be an ambassador and help to reduce tensions between the two countries. Hillariously this same pontificating Pakistani when he was an active player had called 1.3 billion Indians people with small hearts.

Pakistan PM is without doubt an arsehole.
Dont insinuate Pathan and Shami are some wholesome angels. Their previous twitter history speaks volumes and confirms something that we havew known for 75 years.

Muslims who are opposing Pakistan will spend rest of the their lives proving Loyality to India. Muhammad Ali Jinnah 1947

Yep sure is

😂🤣😂

Regrettably we have to accept the fact that Pakistani batting is 'Brittle' and therefore not consistent in their performance. On the other hand, the way England demolished India; smart money was always on England to win. England was the odds on favourite to win by the Bookies.

First of, no one really cares about PM of Pakistan - especially Pakistanis.

Secondly, the idea of him using twitter is just as believable as Modi using the Internet in the 80's. Someone is posting on that jerkoffs behalf.

Irfan Pathan replying back to the PM of Pakistan. WoW, what an achievement. Does he want a cookie?!!

I suppose he'll (I. Pathan) do anything to make sure he dies of natural causes & isn't lynched.
ex-Pakistani Cricketer... Bhai, naam laytay howay itni phati kyu hai. This isn't
***.jpg
. Khool kar bolo. You're talking about Shoaib Akhtar.

The same Shoaib Akhtar who came to the same Mohammad Shami's defence last year after the infamous 10-wicket loss to Pakistan...

Shoaib Akhtar Defends Mohammed Shami Following Trolls

In my opinion - lanat bhaijo 🖐 and no need to defend such individuals. Bohot ghroor hai na Indian Muslims ko Bharti/Hindustani honay pay... We'll see how Irfan Pathan & Mohammad Shami fair after they're branded 'Indian' or not after CAA/NRC.

Now..., that may not be 'Karma', but one could argue that its a 'shared civilizational Hindu concept' designed for you lot. Is it a barcode at the back of your neck or wrist?
You call a spade a spade.
Yeah, after the embarrassment you guys had to suffer with a 10-wicket loss - 2 Years in a row, I suppose its fair that you're looking for a Victory to ease the pain.

2021 - 10-wicket loss to Pakistan
2022 - 10-wicket loss to England
2023 - You're on a Hattrick

Watching the T20, Lucky jackpot, really makes me appreciate ODI and Test Matches

Test Match:
1- Greater Fitness Level
2- Bowlers bowl Unlimited number of Overs depending on their Fitness level

Now bowlers get tired after 3-4 over
Before in Test people easily bowled 14-20 overs per bowler

One Inning 81 overs bowled

Test.png

Watching cricketers just try to hit every ball no reasoning involved appear more game of luck vs actually planning and determination

There is also no skill involved to punch the ball to left / right and to work the gaps
There is no artistic approach anymore

Taking the 2's and 3's used to be an art but with T20 it is more about getting lucky hits for 12-15 balls

Last edited:
First of, no one really cares about PM of Pakistan - especially Pakistanis.

Secondly, the idea of him using twitter is just as believable as Modi using the Internet in the 80's. Someone is posting on that jerkoffs behalf.

Irfan Pathan replying back to the PM of Pakistan. WoW, what an achievement. Does he want a cookie?!!

I suppose he'll (I. Pathan) do anything to make sure he dies of natural causes & isn't lynched.

ex-Pakistani Cricketer... Bhai, naam laytay howay itni phati kyu hai. This isn't View attachment 896568 . Khool kar bolo. You're talking about Shoaib Akhtar.

The same Shoaib Akhtar who came to the same Mohammad Shami's defence last year after the infamous 10-wicket loss to Pakistan...

Shoaib Akhtar Defends Mohammed Shami Following Trolls

In my opinion - lanat bhaijo 🖐 and no need to defend such individuals. Bohot ghroor hai na Indian Muslims ko Bharti/Hindustani honay pay... We'll see how Irfan Pathan & Mohammad Shami fair after they're branded 'Indian' or not after CAA/NRC.

Now..., that may not be 'Karma', but one could argue that its a 'shared civilizational Hindu concept' designed for you lot. Is it a barcode at the back of your neck or wrist?

You call a spade a spade.

Yeah, after the embarrassment you guys had to suffer with a 10-wicket loss - 2 Years in a row, I suppose its fair that you're looking for a Victory to ease the pain.

2021 - 10-wicket loss to Pakistan
2022 - 10-wicket loss to England
2023 - You're on a Hattrick

What is this *** symbol you guys keep using.

All this to confirm that you lost? I know. I found out. So sad. I really really wanted you guys to have something to cheer about. It's not been a good year for you. In every way.

Getting beaten by India. Then going home as the first amongst the losers. It must sting.

Im currently in somewhat of a vicious cycle with the You Tube algorithm in that it keeps throwing up young Pakistani You Tubers and really man, the defeat in their eyes, the sheer hopelessness is downright sad. No nation should have it's youth so down and dejected. It's not right.

Especially not when they look like us and talk like us. But you see something clear in their attitudes that they are not us. And you wonder. Will they ever be? Even close? I do not enjoy it. As a great melancholy of lost opportunities washes over me.

You Indians are beneath any civilized humor. You understand a different type of language. Pakistani PM posted a friendly joke because he wants to protect his own interests and possibly investments.

You signed up just to hijack this thread to let out your sore loser emotions. Take it somewhere else. Pakistani mods are very tolerant of you people.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't understand how discussing the twitterings of cricketers about the matches and results of the T20 world cup on the T20 world cup thread is construed as hijacking it. Your PM was not being friendly. He was trolling. And he got trolled back. When in a position of respect, never put yourself out there for the hoipoloi to wrassle you.

Last edited:

All this to confirm that you lost? I know. I found out. So sad. I really really wanted you guys to have something to cheer about. It's not been a good year for you. In every way.

Getting beaten by India. Then going home as the first amongst the losers. It must sting.

Im currently in somewhat of a vicious cycle with the You Tube algorithm in that it keeps throwing up young Pakistani You Tubers and really man, the defeat in their eyes, the sheer hopelessness is downright sad. No nation should have it's youth so down and dejected. It's not right.

Especially not when they look like us and talk like us. But you see something clear in their attitudes that they are not us. And you wonder. Will they ever be? Even close? I do not enjoy it. As a great melancholy of lost opportunities washes over me.
You Indians are beneath any civilized humor. You understand a different type of language. Pakistani PM posted a friendly joke because he wants to protect his own interests and possibly investments.

You signed up just to hijack this thread to let out your sore loser emotions. Take it somewhere else. Pakistani mods are very tolerant of you people.

You must be the only person trying to make your own grief - sound positive. Whatever gives you a hardon, buddy.

Fact is...
...you guys may have won against Pakistan, but we reached the Finals & you didn't.

...you guys may have won against Pakistan, but we didn't lose out to England the way you clowns did. 10-wickets, seriously. What do you do for an encore?

...you guys may have won against Pakistan, but we aren't looking to lynch any of our Players, Coaches, Selectors and/or the PCB Chairman. You on the other hand seem to have issues with support staff to the Coach (Dravid), to the Captain (Rohit), to certain Players (Rahul).

And you're brining up Pakistani YouTubers !!!

Would you like me to attach clips of Indian Channels & what your own #Legends are saying about your #Chokers ?!!

On a side note, I know it must be hard for you not to make Heros out of your Losers. I mean after all, you having 'Khan' in your name could only lead up to this...

Beaten.jpg

Coincidently, the person who took this Prize-Winning photograph was a Muslim, (late) Danish Siddiqui.

[MashahAllah] what a great Nation/Democracy you all are.

Frankly speaking, to me you're just as much as a 'Khan' as Shahrukh or Salman. #Jali

Back
Top Bottom