What's new

Swift retort: Indian ground controller lady's audio needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were that sensitive, you would have committed suicide decades ago seeing how women are treated in India day-in-day-out, but you know you are lying.

Uncalled for.

Do feel free to put your tongue where the sun doesn't shine.

This, and similar posts are such sexist shit. Real shit.

I feel deeply ashamed as a male to read the kind of posts on this thread making salacious remarks about an IAF ground controller that happened to be female.

Made by citizens of a country that positively struts its women service people.

Upvote 0
What if he talks at night time?

It is very sadly classified along with other media of the flanker. Maybe you will see it once Bilawal Bhutto is old enough to look like Fazlur Rahman.

Upvote 0
Uncalled for.

This, and similar posts are such sexist shit. Real shit.

I feel deeply ashamed as a male to read the kind of posts on this thread making salacious remarks about an IAF ground controller that happened to be female.

Made by citizens of a country that positively struts its women service people.
I would like to apologize on behalf of their behavior. I have been reading your posts, and always appreciate your views as a Professional. Regardless of nationality, nobody should display such barbarism and I hope you will not be disheartened by such behavior. While most Pakistanis will be savoring this victory for a long time, rest assured, not all of us are shameless enough to stoop their levels. I hope you will continue contributing to this forum. Please do report them, as I will do the same.

To the rest of the Pakistani posters here, it's fine to have bragging rights over this skirmish. You can go as far as to display your patriotism, happiness, and debating against falsehoods. However, bragging rights does not mean humiliating your opponents on a public forum. Just remember, the future is unpredictable, and there are many more battles that we are going to encounter with India. If you all fail to be humble, arrogance will set in, and eventually overconfidence, which spirals to an ultimate downfall. We all have been through such a stage in our lives I presume. Therefore, such an attitude sets a wrong precedent for future generations, not only to this forum but to your own close ones. So please apply carefully before typing, using both your brains and your heart, and asking yourself each time if you would behave like this with your own family members. Lastly, if you are able to even access this forum and phrase your views into sentences, I assume you are all educated here. So behave like an educated person!

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

Op can get information from quoted post. Rest of discussion and mockery is just below the belt and totally uncalled for. Thread locked having no further purpose.

Regards,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom