What's new

Survey on Caliphate in Pakistan

Shouldn't the Saudi king be the Caliph? He has absolute control over mecca and madina and also he has immense resources at his disposal..

In order for the islamic system to work in Pakistan, a new make over needs to be done.
The only people who want Caliphate are Zaid Hamid's sheep and Mullah Hippocrates parties. Zaid Hamid is controlled by CIA, Wahhabi, and by some ghosts. Zaid Hamid actually want Pakistanis to believe that Jinnah was a true Islamic leader and once Pakistanis are convinced into believing that then i guarantee the most corrupt form of Caliphate will be established in Pakistan. I mean Jinnah a islamic leader? That guy lived most of his life in Britain! Does that not give a clue that Britian had already decided to divide sub continent and were looking for fake leaders who could do their job? People would have changed the system if Britian had just left but by installing these pro Britian leaders they secured their enslavement system which Pakistan is still fallowing. Dont believe me? just look how depended Pakistan is on Western nation. Without them pakistan can hardly make a move.
It is obligatory for muslims to establish the rule of Allah in their land and Pakistanis still cant decide which system to fallow because their "GREAT LEADER" wanted pakistan to be a secular state.
Insallah one day the truth will be out and Muslims will realize how these so called Muslim founding fathers deceived them.

Pakistanis seriously need to change their way of thinking.

Wow! A lot of myth but no facts to support. Really?

Sir, Zaid Hamid Must be The Caliph. He is the only one with ability, brave and strong hearted.

Do you want a caliphate ? We Iranians can give you some .

You know , we have plenty of them and can produce more .

Back
Top Bottom