What's new

Surgical strikes can be repeated if needed, threatens Indian Army Chief

Wrong..... You look at Indian army chief from a Pakistani perspective....... Here no one cares of what the army chief says or does (like the case in Pakistan) 90% of the population wont even know the name of Army Chief.....they dont care either...

In Pakistan even the lowest grade soldier is loved as one of our own family and we will all fight for him. Our military chiefs are our respected elders and that's why our soldier die for them

Wrong..... You look at Indian army chief from a Pakistani perspective....... Here no one cares of what the army chief says or does (like the case in Pakistan) 90% of the population wont even know the name of Army Chief.....they dont care either...

You may be right but we are hearing these kind of statements regularly since he took over the command.

More like more wet dreams :cheesy::flood::sleep:can be repeated lolz living on hate & lies how pathetic.

Only if the GoI ordered them to do so.
Army Chief can only obey the orders of the Govt.

He is helping Modi to win state elections, nothing serious here.

Indian politicians dont need soldiers diktat for their rule and election

I don't know what government saw in this army chief. He is acting much like his counterpart across LoC. Our Army doesn't issue threats, they do surgical strikes like last time which shock PA as they don't even realise what hit them rather than give statements like these.

I suggest he stop looking for limelight and carry on the good work from previous chief. We have lot of mess to clear across LoC. Doing press conferences wont tackle that.

As long as they do they same kind of surgical strike like last time there should be no issue. We know they have to save face in front of their extremist class. It's fine.

This joker should focus on feeding his soldiers starving on other side of our border.

sir g kal my foot....

we will take you to stone age... come if you dare

Which surgical strikes, the ones that didn't happen?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom