What's new

Supreme Court Pakistan and COAS Bajwa Extension: News & Discussions

courts are political party and i spit on them

EKT9s3ZWkAMjO1c

EKT9rwqXYAARs9Q

. one side Mr Khosa was sleeping when Govt violated law of the state and allowed Convicted Criminal to go abroad on the other side CJ entertaining petition of some kuta bila over COAS extension... another side, why Bajwa need extension? When NS appointed Bajwa, all PMLN tabar busy in convincing awaam faida afakay of Bajwa sahab, when IK extended the tenure, PTI tabar did the same and busy in convincing awaam of Bajwa Sahab key faida WTF man... why Bajwa need extension in the first place????isn’t the upcoming one is incapable of handling situation? Stop destroying state insitute Mr Khan.... Bajwa sahab you should retire respectfully now... and this CJ teri ........ isnu thay baar kadu na ...

Ye saray mil kar awaam ko ch****** bana rahaybhain awaam ka masla in sab kaybch***apay nahi hain 2 waqt ki roti hey
I salute you sir with all love and respect for saying this , you the only person who spoke what a common man is thinking now , dough I hate khadim rizvi I but I want to quote him " aiinaan sariyaan kanjran di paain di Siri , pehly in sub ny milky awaan ko 72 saloon main unparh our jahil rakha ab sub milkay awam ko ulu bana rahy hain chona lga rhay hain PC haram khor,

Guys any important news?? This is for top insiders...
jaldi jaldi btao

Where did I mentioned conspiracy, I know you guys love word show me and i will sign off from the forum?
If you argue that the ‘establishment’ is behind XYZ, then what is that other than an ‘Establishment conspiracy’?

so these people will Run this country, how serious they are sunta ja sharmata ja , I will advise army to court Marshall Gen Pasha for grooming this Pm,

Seems horn stuck between PTI and Judiciary on Bajwa extension.

Han bhai kon diesel ko halka le raha tha ????
download (2).jpg

Aftermath of Diesel Protest

فوج نے بنگالیوں کو انکے اکثریتی حق سے محروم کیا، سازشیں کرکے سیاسی حکومتوں کو توڑا، آئین توڑ کر ملک سے غداری کی، غداری اور حب الوطنی کے سرٹیفیکیٹ بانٹے، دو نمبری ایلیٹ بنائی، پارٹیوں میں گروہ بندیاں کیں، ایم کیو ایم کو کس طریقے سے ٹکڑے کیا گیا، آخر یہ حق انہیں دیا کس نے ؟ سینئر صحافی مظہر عباس کے ہاتھوں فوجی جرنیلوں کی چھترول​

Han bhai kon diesel ko halka le raha tha ????
View attachment 591652

Aftermath of Diesel Protest

فوج نے بنگالیوں کو انکے اکثریتی حق سے محروم کیا، سازشیں کرکے سیاسی حکومتوں کو توڑا، آئین توڑ کر ملک سے غداری کی، غداری اور حب الوطنی کے سرٹیفیکیٹ بانٹے، دو نمبری ایلیٹ بنائی، پارٹیوں میں گروہ بندیاں کیں، ایم کیو ایم کو کس طریقے سے ٹکڑے کیا گیا، آخر یہ حق انہیں دیا کس نے ؟ سینئر صحافی مظہر عباس کے ہاتھوں فوجی جرنیلوں کی چھترول​

Watch out ... Maulana need to stop otherwise.................

$

When injustice is the only thing they are capable of serving. ...that is the downfall of society

You can differ with his extension but his sincerity for the country goes beyond any doubt. The best thing he has done during his tenure is to pull out from others war. He got Americans who were demanding Do More he got them off our back.
exactly brother, that is what i said there is no doubt about his sincerity, its just good for him to retire now or become another Kiyani.

Don't bring army decided decision and challenge them in civil courts with your article 184 power there are other areas you would suppose to use it but you didn't otherwise you will destroy the whole institute and this the only institute in-country making wall against our enemy. If there's no such a wall then Mr. SCP you won't even able to get a job of a peon in Hindu Dominance country. You are seeing the situation of 25 Crore Muslims in India. Pakistan Zindabad, Pak Army Zindabad.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom