What's new

Supermods: Elmo and Oscar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to elmo and oscar.Well deserved promotion.I appreciate his nutrality and her sense of decency

Congrats to Elmo and Oscar, but why do super mods go completely inactive. Blain2, Tami Khan, Berzek where have they gone? I hope both Elmo and Oscar would remain active

So they are super mods now huh maybe thats why Oscar is deleating so many of my posts .

Kya yaar kabhi toh troll Karne do.:hitwall:

BTW congrats...

Congrats to Elmo and Oscar!:)

It would be nice if Elmo participated in the discussions more as well aside form the moderation part!

So they are super mods now huh maybe thats why Oscar is deleating so many of my posts .

Kya yaar kabhi toh troll Karne do.:hitwall:

BTW congrats...

umm....he could delete your posts earlier on as well.....

How exactly are mods choosen on this forum?

Do you have to be pakistani?

Most likely!! But honestly speaking, I would love seeing an Australian for that post too. ;)

nope

you are wrong. I think Oscar might have clarified that on this profile page if not then I will wait for him to clarify

My Bad!! I should have searched for him.. I was missing TechLahore's posting so thought he changed his user. But I am surprised TechLahore is no longer a Mod!! I think he is too busy with his life..

Not sure about Elmo (haven't seen too many of his actions), but really like Oscar as a mod. Congrats to both.

congs to both nice mods .hope they work more effective and kill trolls on time before we get bad day :D

Not sure about Elmo (haven't seen too many of his actions), but really like Oscar as a mod. Congrats to both.

You will see Elmo's action soon as you called her ''him''. Thats one thing she can not tolerate.

Congrats both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom