What's new

Supermods: Elmo and Oscar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
We are pleased to inform that, Elmo and Oscar, in recognition of their commitment and contribution have been elevated as Super Moderators with immediate effect. In this new capacity they will additionally be responsible for team supervision and guidance of moderators.

They are both seasoned forummers and veterans to the Defence.pk environment having served in various capacities and launched numerous initiatives that further strengthen the position of Defence.pk as a leader in military and political discussions concerning Pakistan.

We thank them for these efforts and invite everyone to extend their full support to enable them to continue with the same zeal and commitment.

Please join us in congratulating them on a job well done.

Elmo omg more infractions for me :D

Anyway i like santro (oscar) he is a nice guy who have answered alot of questions congo mate

We are pleased to inform that Elmo and Oscar, in recognition of their commitment and contribution have been elevated as Super Moderators with immediate effect. In this new capacity they will additionally be responsible for team supervision and guidance of moderators.

They are both seasoned forummers and veterans to the Defence.pk environment having served in various capacities and launched numerous initiatives that further strengthen the position of Defence.pk as a leader in military and political discussions concerning Pakistan.

We thank them for these efforts and invite everyone to extend their full support to enable them to continue with the same zeal and commitment.

Please join us in congratulating them on a job well done.

baakee to saab theek hai huzoor , agar jaan kee amaan paun to arz ye hai kee is gareeb par zyaada zulm mat karna agar bhatak rafa hoon to PM karke bata dena taakee aapko shikayaat ka mauka na doon , shukriya janaab

Congratz! Mujhe MoDs se bara Dar lagta hey.. Bhai Mey sidha sadha shareef insan hun... Galti hojaye tu maafi talab hun.:whistle:

Congrats Elmo & Oscar, you both are really doing good job over here...:tup:

Without Mods like them PDF will be a place of Sh!t... :tongue:

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Congrats Elmo & Oscar, you both are really doing good job over here...:tup:

Without Mods like them PDF will be a place of Sh!t... :tongue:

Meri bhi Kata kalami maaf kar dena..

Congrats to Elmo and Oscar :)

Oscar, the most level headed guy in PDF :) , I bet next year he will be promoted to admin.

Elmo, chuck norris ka baap :D, without her PDF would have been turned into a tharkee heaven

congrats to both you guys . i personally have a lot of respect for oscar . he is one very unbiased mod. compared to some others i know . nice going guys,

Congrats to both

elmo-and-oscar-the-grouch-33rd-daytime-emmy-0uSklZ.jpg

Very Worthy choice indeed, it does credit to the Forum. :tup:

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS to Elmo and Oscar (Santro) on this well deserved elevation!!!!!! :cheers:

It speaks well for the future of this forum. :yahoo:

congrats everyone

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

[/COLOR]what is difference between mod and supermod? anyone??

Do supermod wear underwear over their pants like superman? lolz

Have not seen Elmo lately by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom