What's new

Sunni genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO you are a dikhead. :rofl: I mean that in a good way of course.

that what four them say to me when i ask for oil massage but then i have to remind them in Islam women must keep man happy.

that what four them say to me when i ask for oil massage but then i have to remind them in Islam women must keep man happy.

Yeah but you have to keep them happy too, when it is your turn you are nowhere to be found. :lol:

Yeah but you have to keep them happy too, when it is your turn you are nowhere to be found. :lol:

i do but sometime it not hard work but sometimes it hard work, at night you try keeping all four happy at the same time.sore back that why oil massage.

Genocide here is bit exaggeration... Anyway, lets say hello to full-flagged sectarianism...

emmy dost you know why this thread was started. ..
only to show dual faces of our neighbors that they do not have any concern with pakistani's they just pick those news which favor their agenda.

Omg omg we are being targetted-

Where the indians?-:pop:-

how come it never happens to zardari or other sellouts just local people get killed.

I like his way, Sunni genocide lol I think that mullah was killed by mqm, mqm don't want mullahs in Karachi !

Yeah he has a point though, Indians don't give us Sunnis any love. :undecided: ;)

Not that we want or need it but they are so concerned about everyone else that it makes one wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom