What's new

Sunni genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh what have you said......
these are evil talibans. they are occupaying pakistan. they are terrorist.
you wont get comments any one if it is in the interest of pakistan. they just can b.s when they need to propagate against pakistan.

You are one Sad Person Mate . Fed on Hate and Sectarian Literature . Instead of commenting and criticizing Shia killings , Grave Desecration of Ahmadis and Hindu Temple Decimation you came up with a Troll Thread .

Youth like you are responsible for what Pakistan is Going through now . Maybe Senior Pakistanis can guide you . Best of luck and get well soon .

get-well-soon-82.gif

You are one Sad Person Mate . Fed on Hate and Sectarian Literature . Instead of commenting and criticizing Shia killings , Grave Desecration of Ahmadis and Hindu Temple Decimation you came up with a Troll Thread .

Youth like you are responsible for what Pakistan is Going through now . Maybe Senior Pakistanis can guide you . Best of luck and get well soon .

get-well-soon-82.gif

this is about sunni genocide thread, not shia and not hindu genocide, dont bring you useless rants here

haters....... indian trolls. always barking agaisnt pakistan. you were the one commenting in shia genocide thread. what now?? isnt he a human?? you people claim to be more humanitarian. what now??

Qadiani get killed Indians say let Qadianis into India, shia killed let shias into India, christians killed let christians in, hindus killed let hindus in, sikhs killed let sikhs in, and now sunnis killed so they should let sunnis. Pakistan would have no people left by Indian logic. :lol: Hope you guys see my sarcasm. ;)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3664885 said:
this is about sunni genocide thread, not shia and not hindu genocide, dont bring you useless rants here

Thou Trolling and Burying head in sand with emphasis on sand ;) knows no bounds :D . Anyways m outta here .

Qadiani get killed Indians say let Qadianis into India, shia killed let shias into India, christians killed let christians in, hindus killed let hindus in, sikhs killed let sikhs in, and now sunnis killed so they should let sunnis. Pakistan would have no people left by Indian logic. :lol: Hope you guys see my sarcasm. ;)

haha :D and then we can claim all Pakistan . Evil yindo banya India Raw Chanikya conspiracy ( did i miss something??)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3664885 said:

Lmao this thread made my day, sunni genocide. :rofl:

they say the same with muslims of india and lalu parsad, nitish kumar of india too :lol:

Indians? they even don't sincere with their own indian brothers so how they can get sincere with anyone else, by the way I like their specific interest on shia sunni matters , but no doubt its hardcore extreme shias theirselves are the responsible of current sectarian strom, Persian literature had almost brainwashed their youngsters minds, and now they are declearing everyone wahabi, even barelvi and deobands now don't supports them , only twelver shias are the main problem here better they go back to iran or iraq the land they love most.

haters....... indian trolls. always barking agaisnt pakistan. you were the one commenting in shia genocide thread. what now?? isnt he a human?? you people claim to be more humanitarian. what now??

May His Soul Rest in Peace !! .

Thou Trolling and Burying head in sand with emphasis on sand ;) knows no bounds :D . Anyways m outta here .

haha :D and then we can claim all Pakistan . Evil yindo banya India Raw Chanikya conspiracy ( did i miss something??)

we are having a genius on pdf. he is more worried about pakistan then india. go bro first correct your home problems. rather trolling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom